ttc number 5

:rofl: Well not only do I poas way too much I also over analyze every little thing... Like look at me already. Was worried about cervix discomfort and then this crazy amount of CM with yellow chunks.... Now I am worried that I may have another ectopic. I ROCK!! :nope:

:rofl: Well not only do I poas way too much I also over analyze every little thing... Like look at me already. Was worried about cervix discomfort and then this crazy amount of CM with yellow chunks.... Now I am worried that I may have another ectopic. I ROCK!! :nope:

Bahaha...I do the same. Lmao..cant help it!!

allforthegirl - read about your symptoms on another thread earlier today and never had time to reply, so thought i'd respond here

As far as I am led to believe (and does sound logical and scientifically plausible) - As soon as egg is fertilised; even before implantation then hormones are increased (progesterone mainly but oestrogen too) to thicken uterine walls, provide best environment for housing new baby etc, so therefore it does sound that yes you could have symptoms before implantation. And CM changes are down to hormones too :) Unfortunately these hormones are present post ovulation in not pregnant ppl too, that is why symptoms can be so similar - Id think though if it is totally away from the norm for you then that could mean hormone levels are greater than usual.

xxx

p.s today I woke with lower back ache (probably lay wrong overnight lol)
and now have fatigue ( maybe also cos I lay wrong overnight lmao)

xx

allforthegirl - read about your symptoms on another thread earlier today and never had time to reply, so thought i'd respond here

As far as I am led to believe (and does sound logical and scientifically plausible) - As soon as egg is fertilised; even before implantation then hormones are increased (progesterone mainly but oestrogen too) to thicken uterine walls, provide best environment for housing new baby etc, so therefore it does sound that yes you could have symptoms before implantation. And CM changes are down to hormones too :) Unfortunately these hormones are present post ovulation in not pregnant ppl too, that is why symptoms can be so similar - Id think though if it is totally away from the norm for you then that could mean hormone levels are greater than usual.

xxx

Thank you for replying. I was obsessed with trying to find out the reason. I did find out the same as you said. I feel good to know that it is just hormones. If it is a good sign for then great!! I am not going to hold my breath though :sick: LOL I really did not think that it was going to be implantation but I NEEDED to figure out what it was and I was going search until I did. It is just not an easy search, plus I had no idea how to look it up LOL:haha: I do normally have an increase in CM around this time-ish but I believe this is the first time for it being EWish in that amount anyways!!

I had a back ache too last night, though I think it was from lifting groceries out of the cart wrong!! Dang big box stores (Costco loves us)

I'm very happy we have this thread. I so feel not alone anymore. Not less crazy but at least that I'm not alone in my craziness! Lmao! I started poas at 6dpo and had tons of symptoms that were not my norm last TWW. AF still arrived right on time. Do we just have higher progesterone some cycles?

I wonder the same. Last cycle for me too was pretty much identical to my last bfp cycle yet no bfp!! So maybe that has to do with more hormones. My temps were even higher than they have been. I thought maybe it has to do with the house being warmer, but this cycle I open all the windows at night and it cools off in the house yet I am still sweating when I wake up. They are still higher this cycle too. So I think I debunked that. So I am putting it down to just hormones working better. I did start drinking raspberry leaf tea at the beginning of this cycle so maybe that is why things are working a bit better. Who knows. Another theory is that we did very well in fact have our egg fertilized but something happened before it implanted. So it sent us in the getting ready stage and then doesn't happen. but weird thing is my AF was a lot lighter this cycle then most of my others.... Not really sure why that would be.... Only if I could talk to my body!! :haha: What I would say to her....!!!

And yell at her to make sure she lines up the egg with the sperm! Lol. I began using EPO last cycle, and I had been on fish oil and CoQ10 for the 3 months before so I'm hoping all my symptoms were from my hormones working well too.

Ok so here r my hpts so far..lol no clue on dpo but af is due on the 25th

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_214610.jpg
    IMG_20130518_214610.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone, sorry I have been AWOL!!
How is everyone? I should be O now but nothing yet :( Have a little pain on the right hand side so think I will O very soon. OPK are neg and no CM yet so we shall see.
How is everyone else getting on?

Trying (TRYING) not to get my self too worked up in the TWW.... Going to try (TRY) and hold off testing until Sat!!

Hopefully you O soon. I don't remember (sorry) if you take a while to get PG or not...?

That was all done yesterday and the day on tests..I havent tested today..

Good luck momma -hope you get nice strong lines soon -what were these tests/?

As for the being fertilised but not implanting theory and ours bodies gearing up for pregnancy hence more hormones - I have often thought this could be the case; especially when I had my IUD inserted but had strong pregnant vibes and symptoms but no implantation and therefore no BFP :shrug::shrug:

XX

That was all done yesterday and the day on tests..I havent tested today..

Good luck momma -hope you get nice strong lines soon -what were these tests/?

As for the being fertilised but not implanting theory and ours bodies gearing up for pregnancy hence more hormones - I have often thought this could be the case; especially when I had my IUD inserted but had strong pregnant vibes and symptoms but no implantation and therefore no BFP :shrug::shrug:

XX

The top two were blue dye..(yuk) sunmark brand..the bottoms ones r answer test .(5days sooner) haha even though I took them like 7days sooner. Haha

I hope you get darker lines soon momma.

Mummy - hope you get positive OPKs or signs soon. I just finished AF so waiting to O now.

Yup, as predicted..:( all them other tests were all dye runs or evaps..I took a frer w fmu and stark white bfn...my af is due saturday..im sure im out..:(( it was super stark white..no evap no dye run...

Saturday is a long way off to be ruling yourself out!! But I know how it feels to see that BFN after a possibility of a BFP..... :hugs:

I am not counting you out until AF shows!! :thumbup:

You still have lots of time to get your BFP by Saturday. Fingers crossed for you!

Aww momma- it still is early to rule out BFP this cycle, leave it a few days then try another test - good luck.

Mummyto4boys - hope you O soon, only CD10 from your ticker still early days, keep BDing just in case lol

allforthegirl -any more symptoms lol? I am so tired but then progesterone is supposed to do that (but not normally this fatigued lol) I have just woken up from a 2 hour nap lol -same yday and was still in bed just after 10pm haha (maybe my age catching up with me lol)

crysshae - good luck with O -Are you BDing like a crazy person lol?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->