ttc number 5

I am not having anything really. Which is weird for me LOL. I am usually quite crampy at this point. Though I did notice last night as my LO climbed on my lap, he put his arm on my pubic bone and it made me jump. It wasn't super painful, it just gave me a strange pulling feeling. I am now just getting a kind of burning feeling just over that area. FX crossed I am getting early ligament pains!! I did have some with my last BFP cycle but it was a bit later I think so I could be just imagining it :haha: Other than that I feel great!!

wannabubba - I hope that fatigue is your BFP in the making. Fingers crossed for you!

AFM - We started Saturday. Luckily DH's extremely long days in the heat ended last week, so he should be much more willing and able this week! :happydance: Gonna try for at least every other day during the week and then every night of the weekend since I'm due to O somewhere between Friday and Sunday. Last couple of cycles, it's been CD12 or CD13, so that would be Saturday or Sunday.

allforthegirl - I hope that's a sign of your BFP in the making too!

C'mon the BFP's lol-

wouldn't it be fab to go into first tri together ;)

PMA for BFP's all round xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Apparently my DH said I am very moody LOL FX that is a good sign.... though he said that didn't think so LOL

So question, since we have all had multiple babes, did anyone of you have pain or burning on your pubic bone while pG with any of yours?

I have had it pretty bad with my second in the beginning of my PG, but so bad in the end. Though with my last two it has gotten worse. I am sure I have SPD. I also had this sensation with my last BFP cycle. This time it seems only to be more prominent in the evening. Anyone else get this as a early sign?

Apparently my DH said I am very moody LOL FX that is a good sign.... though he said that didn't think so LOL

I have been irritable too, find I am a bit snappy with the boys lol ... know I am doing it am, trying to not be crabby, then something happens and I snap again :shrug:
I really am not stressing about whether BFP or not as I have so many good reasons to wait a few months ;mainly holiday related lol so don't think its 2 ww stress and I am 98% in a good mood lol just seem to have a shorted fuse than usual lol

xxx

I hope being crabby is a good sign for both of you. Lol!

I started having the pain in my pelvis with my 2nd pregnancy and all subsequent pregnancies too. It would get harder and harder to walk the further along I was in the pregnancy, and rolling over in bed - OH MY GOSH! I can't remember having it during the TWW though. Sounds like a good sign for you if you had it with your last BFP! Fingers crossed.

So question, since we have all had multiple babes, did anyone of you have pain or burning on your pubic bone while pG with any of yours?

I have had it pretty bad with my second in the beginning of my PG, but so bad in the end. Though with my last two it has gotten worse. I am sure I have SPD. I also had this sensation with my last BFP cycle. This time it seems only to be more prominent in the evening. Anyone else get this as a early sign?

I had severe spd last time; on crutches for 6months. And had it latter stages with my third pregnancy too. Every month at my period I used get an achey pelvis of sorts lol. However. I have been doing intensive pelvic exercises (Pilates) for the past 3 months trying to prepare my body for pregnancy and birth and can honestly say that my achey pelvis has been not so bad. I definitely felt my pelvis aching really early on in last pregnancy, cannot remember if it was before or after BFP though. I am just hoping I don't get it as bad this time around - I was of sick from work around 16weeks pregnant :nope::nope:

My mum had a sore pelvis with pregnancies as well (undiagnosed) , and knew she was pregnant with her fourth baby (my young sis) when her pelvis became sore lol

xx:hugs:

I started having the pain in my pelvis with my 2nd pregnancy and all subsequent pregnancies too. It would get harder and harder to walk the further along I was in the pregnancy, and rolling over in bed - OH MY GOSH! I can't remember having it during the TWW though. Sounds like a good sign for you if you had it with your last BFP! Fingers crossed.

Lol Congrats on being crabby haha Only in the 2ww haha:haha::haha:

So true! :rofl:

Crutches?! Oh my goodness. I hope it's much better for you this time around.

Ok so I looked it up cause I was wondering how early I had it with my last BFP and I guess it started around 3-4DPO so I guess I am right on track if this is going to prove to be another BFP cycle this time. I just pray this one will stick!!

crysshae I sure hope you are right LOL I think my hubby would feel a bit better too LOL

Wannabubba#4 Wow crutches? that would suck!! I never had that and it never went past a constant ache/burning for me or even slightly painful touch. I did have to go off of work early though because of discomfort of standing, and my job I did a bit of standing and a bit of lifting so I was written off of work too, but only for last month or so.

So true! :rofl:

Crutches?! Oh my goodness. I hope it's much better for you this time around.

Crutches and then an awful labour experience (probably due to my severe immobility) almost put me off doing it all again lol -WILL be better this time, PMA PMA xxx :happydance:

I have terrible heartburn tonight - never had heartburn before... Ever!
Mmmmmm

Tbh I think I would be more hopeful with no symptoms lol -with my last BFP I had heavy veiny breast and increased CM and that was all lol

xx

Not long til testing now, getting excited lol

Going to test Sunday I think -as I have realised I am working Saturday and don't want to have to waken DH at 6am to tell him lol, or text him from work, or wait until after my 12.5 hr shift.... but then if it's BFN then there's only me to know about it lol

xx

Well I think I figured out why I was freezing yesterday. It was 70 in my house but I needed a sweater or felt like it. This morning my temp jumped up to almost fever temps. Usually when I am that high I wake up sweating cause it is too hot my room. This morning I felt cool. I'm a bit confused over here lol. Maybe I'm sick?? :shrug: but my forehead is not hot so it's not a fever. Hope this a good sign.

I'm getting excited for y'all! I hope you both get a :bfp:.

And I should be ovulating when y'all are testing, so I will get to start crazy symptom spotting again next week. Lol.

I'm getting excited for y'all! I hope you both get a :bfp:.

And I should be ovulating when y'all are testing, so I will get to start crazy symptom spotting again next week. Lol.

...and we'll be there for ya! Every crazy symptom spotting moment lol :wacko:

xxx

And thanks hope we all get BFP's this month :hugs:

allforthegirl - hope your temp spike is baby snuggling in nice and deep :hugs:

Can a temp spike mean that? I am looking for that info but every where I look only temp dips apparently are implantation. I don't get it.... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->