ttc number 5

Can a temp spike mean that? I am looking for that info but every where I look only temp dips apparently are implantation. I don't get it.... :shrug:

look up triphasic charts -its like 25% of ppl who have triphasic charts end up pregnant ( but still 11% or something can have triphasic charts and not be so not definitive )

Hope it is the case for you xxx

So I am due for af in 4 days..and today im having bad af cramps..I think af is comin...booooo keep goin to the loo and ckin..no blood yet but cramps and lower back ache says af is def comin..guess im out.. this whole cycle was 20 days!!! Wat the heck

I hope those cramps have a much more positive outcome for you than AF...fingers crossed especially since they're earlier than AF should be. :dust:

yes I agree ^^ Maybe they are implantation or your little one digging in nice and deep. FX :dust:

So I found out something interesting and have been reading lots about it since. I am deffinately going to try this. https://pregnancy.about.com/od/genderpredictions1/ss/Ramzis-Method-To-Determine-Fetal-Gender.htm

Oh and this cycle my pinches/stabs are on the left!! :yippe:

yes I agree ^^ Maybe they are implantation or your little one digging in nice and deep. FX :dust:

So I found out something interesting and have been reading lots about it since. I am deffinately going to try this. https://pregnancy.about.com/od/genderpredictions1/ss/Ramzis-Method-To-Determine-Fetal-Gender.htm

Well still crampin..went to the loo and a lil bit of bright pink..so nuthin full force yet but I think it comin..just takin its time..:(

That's pretty cool. FYI...When I had my twins, she was on the left, and he was on the right....

That's pretty cool. FYI...When I had my twins, she was on the left, and he was on the right....

You have no idea how cool that is!! FX the pinching on my left turn out to have baby on the left and then turns out to be a GIRL :happydance:

mommaplus - hope AF does not get you hun xxx

allforthegirl -that's really interesting, I will definitely be paying more attention with my first scan to see lol

xx

Yeah af is here full blown!! :( but that ok..af started yesterday so today wld b cd 2! I HAVE BEEN O ING ON CD 10-11 So I b backbin the tww before I know it!

wannabubba your chart is looking very pretty!! your temps are rising and staying up! I wish mine would have stayed up!

mommaplus - Sorry AF got you. Good luck this cycle!

wannabubba and allforthegirl - How are y'all feelling? Just a couple/few more days till testing!

Well my temps went down a bit so I don't think I am going to get my triphasic chart. I woke up from having some very vivid dreams, one with me commenting on a PG women that I would look like that soon. Then when I put on my housecoat, again was cold, I wrapped my arms around myself and my boobs were a tiny bit sore.... Have a bit of soreness under my arms, but that could be from lifting/pulling something. More cramping too. So who knows!!

The only time I hurt on the sides of my boobs is when I was pregnant. I can't say anything about the vivid dreams. I had those last cycle after never having them before. Fingers crossed!

Af is here full blown!! But good thing is im on cd 2 do only 8 more days til 0!!

Well the pain is more on the side of my arm pit at the top corner of my boobs. That is why I think it is just a muscle strain of some sort. I will take anything right now to keep me fueled for a few more days LOL Funny thing I was watching my son on the play ground on those tea cup thingy's that go round and round. Well watching him made my stomach nauseous LOL Not sure if I was just getting dizzy watching him though.

mommaplus05 Crappy that AF showed :hugs: but Yay for only 8 more days!!

MOMMA Sorry AF got you but loving your positive attitude for this cycle PMA xxxx :happydance:

allforthegirl -My temp dipped today :( Implantation dip maybe or going to stay down and AF arrive -after my last 'late' cycle when I was 33days the following cycle I was only 25 days as if my body was making up for being late lol
AND NO pregnancy symptoms at all :( except still feel really wet down stairs lol but boobs totally normal :shrug:

But your symptoms are still sounding positive -c'mon BFP xxx

crysshae - how are you doing?

xx

wannabubba it isn't showing on your chart yet this morning. As for mine I think it went backup. I have been waking up before my DH's alarm. Most of the time I can go right back to sleep no problems, the last two days I have had to use the temperature adjuster. I just hope I am still charting ok. In the past I would take my temp at 6am and then again at 7, then test out the adjuster. It was closer to my right temp at 7 am then so I am using it now fully aware they are not correct.

No symptoms can be a symptom for some.... I am still optimistic for you!!

Another thing I was reading about with charting is that if your temps are higher than normal above the cover line than previous charts can also show a possible PG in the making. I wouldn't say mine are all that much higher. check it out.
revGCvxUJ.jpg

wannabubba - I hope no symptoms turn out to be a good thing.

allforthegirl - Your temps look much nicer than your April chart. Fingers crossed they stay up there for you.

I'm doing okay. BDing through the week didn't work out quite like I had planned, but hopefully we will still be on track for the weekend which should be the most important days anyway. And we did DTD on Sunday and Wednesday, so that should've taken care of any old swimmers that might've been hanging around from his couple weeks of being tired from work. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->