ttc number 5

wannabubba - I hope no symptoms turn out to be a good thing.

allforthegirl - Your temps look much nicer than your April chart. Fingers crossed they stay up there for you.

I'm doing okay. BDing through the week didn't work out quite like I had planned, but hopefully we will still be on track for the weekend which should be the most important days anyway. And we did DTD on Sunday and Wednesday, so that should've taken care of any old swimmers that might've been hanging around from his couple weeks of being tired from work. :thumbup:

Yah.... :( this cycle seems a bit all over the place....

I did do a HPT this morning and there is a very faint line. Hoping it gets darker tomorrow....

REALLY?!? A FAINT LINE IS A LINE, ESPECIALLY ON 9 DPO!!!! You got a pic? I am so excited for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

REALLY?!? A FAINT LINE IS A LINE, ESPECIALLY ON 9 DPO!!!! You got a pic? I am so excited for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

this is what I have and all you really can see is maybe a shadow on the pic. In real life it looks pink for sure!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=619425&stc=1&d=1369402378

Yeah. It is hard to see in that pic. But if it's pink in real life...Woohoo! Can't wait to see your new test tomorrow! Fingers crossed it's darker by then!

LOL I peed on another one and another I used tap water I wanted to see if it was a evap. But no line on either. The second test I did not wait 4 hours before testing. I know I will test again tonight and I will try and hold off from going pee for 4 hrs. That is IF I can. I am peeing a bit more than usual. :dance:

Well if the tap water wasn't pregnant, then the tests must be a good batch. :haha:

Peeing lots is definitely a good thing. Lol. I hope you can hold it long enough to get another line tonight. :happydance:

Hope so ladies, fingers and toes crossed xx Just need to see if my temp goes back up or stays down in the morning I suppose.

Don't know how long my LP is, the only time I ever tested before , I had one anovulatory cycle followed by a BFP on my next cycle when I Ov'd CD9 and that was over 3years ago, does your LP change over time?

On a different subject completely, my poor sis was admitted to hospital last night with sepsis I was at the hospital last night from 6pm -midnight and have been running around all day today back n forward to her house checking on her kids, packing her hospital stuff and taking BiL to hospital etc., I am knackered but it has taken the edge off the mania that is 2ww lol - I am working tomorrow, going to safari park on sunday and then working mon and tues night shift so after that if no AF and temps raised THEN I am going to test lol

xxxx

Wow you have the strength of an ox waiting to test that long. I couldn't do it. HPT just scream my name!! I can hear them now "pee on me, pee on me, PEE ON ME!!"

I hope your sister gets better real fast!! :hugs:

My LP is still the same as it was when I was trying for my 4 year old. So unless something goes wrong hormonally I would think it stays the same.

I pray you sister gets well soon and you get some rest.

Lol allforthegirl! Mine yell at me that way too.

My LP is still the same as it was when I was trying for my 4 year old. So unless something goes wrong hormonally I would think it stays the same.

I pray you sister gets well soon and you get some rest.

Lol allforthegirl! Mine yell at me that way too.

Wow you have the strength of an ox waiting to test that long. I couldn't do it. HPT just scream my name!! I can hear them now "pee on me, pee on me, PEE ON ME!!"

I hope your sister gets better real fast!! :hugs:

If I had any I would be POAS lol:haha::haha: No willpower at all, last month tested DPO8 9 12 14 at least lol but I am going to be too busy with work and hospital runs to do anything about it lol. AF due Tuesday so we'll see, temp up a bit today but tbh should discard that one as DS was up twice and then awake from 5am; so unlike him zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Off to work I go; on very little shut eye, could actually cry :cry:

xxxx you testing today allforthegirl?

Of course I tested again!

IMG_1364.jpg

That sucks that you didn't get much sleep last night. I need sleep LOL

Woohoo! I can definitely see that one. It's waaayyyy darker! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you. I pray for a very healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy for you and that precious little one.

Wannabubba - I hope you can find some time to rest today.

Don't know if you are the right girls to be asking lmao -but should I test today?

Just sent DH to shop for tests lol

CD26 11DPO Possible implantation dip (with cramps snotty CM) on 9DPO
p.s Sore pelvis and crampy thighs last night, and back ache this morning - but then have been running around like a mad person for the past few days lol
(still no boob changes but still loads of watery CM)

xxxxx

Any thoughts welcome xxx

There is a good chance that you could see a line today!! With my chart it looks like I implanted on 8DPO and I got a nice very clear FRER this morning at 11DPO, three days later!!

So I say :test:

Here is my pic from this morning!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=620447&stc=1&d=1369576020

I can't say you should be testing today. I can say I definitely would be. Lol. Fingers crossed.

Congrats to all who've gotten their BFPs. :) I just peeked in because DH and I are TTC his first child and my fourth. I feel a bit awkward in the usual TTC forums because so many are trying for the first babies, and I've already been blessed with three beautiful children. DH and I would like to add maybe two more, but we'll have to see how it goes. I had to have a tubal reversal in order for us to TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->