ttc number 5

I'm pretty certain I O'd yesterday evening. I had a ton of EWCM around noon and was all but dry last night and back to creamy today. So hopefully our BDing around midnight the night before will catch the egg. My temp only rose .3 but it would've only been about 12 hours since O, and I always have a slow climb anyway. It all changes so quickly.

I'm pretty certain I O'd yesterday evening. I had a ton of EWCM around noon and was all but dry last night and back to creamy today. So hopefully our BDing around midnight the night before will catch the egg. My temp only rose .3 but it would've only been about 12 hours since O, and I always have a slow climb anyway. It all changes so quickly.

Awesome :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome navygirl! We all know exactly how you feel. Sending baby dust your way.

There is a good chance that you could see a line today!! With my chart it looks like I implanted on 8DPO and I got a nice very clear FRER this morning at 11DPO, three days later!!

So I say :test:

Here is my pic from this morning!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=620447&stc=1&d=1369576020

Congrats again, really so happy for you :happydance::happydance:,... wish I was joining you but I got BFN and considering your first faint BFP was days ago I am not holding my breath :cry::cry:

oh well, only two cycles in so shouldn't be so disheartened but really feel it is not happening for us :nope::nope:

Woop for O day crysshae xxx

And welcome and Hi Navvygrl :flower:

xxx

There is a good chance that you could see a line today!! With my chart it looks like I implanted on 8DPO and I got a nice very clear FRER this morning at 11DPO, three days later!!

So I say :test:

Here is my pic from this morning!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=620447&stc=1&d=1369576020

Congrats again, really so happy for you :happydance::happydance:,... wish I was joining you but I got BFN and considering your first faint BFP was days ago I am not holding my breath :cry::cry:

oh well, only two cycles in so shouldn't be so disheartened but really feel it is not happening for us :nope::nope:

Woop for O day crysshae xxx

And welcome and Hi Navvygrl :flower:

xxx

Oh lovely I was using super duper ultra sensitive tests. That is why I got my BFP so early. Plus I implanted 3 days ago, I am one day ahead of you since implantation. So maybe it may take another day before it shows. Which test did you use? any pics?

Oh lovely I was using super duper ultra sensitive tests. That is why I got my BFP so early. Plus I implanted 3 days ago, I am one day ahead of you since implantation. So maybe it may take another day before it shows. Which test did you use? any pics?

It was an ASDA one lol are they rubbish - please tell me they are:winkwink:
And nothing to photograph, totally white.

Was a two pack , so one left for Friday , if no AF by then xxx

It was an ASDA one lol are they rubbish - please tell me they are:winkwink:
And nothing to photograph, totally white.

Was a two pack , so one left for Friday , if no AF by then xxx

Men!! Only women know the right ones to get :winkwink: Those ones are not as sensitive it all. Not good for testing early. they are closer to 20uiml, the one I used was 10 o_O

Superdrug tests are supposed to be good (tell me if I am wrong - I did get BFP last time on that brand but was something crazy like DPO14 but still CD23 as ov'd CD9 )- will maybe go get a pack on Tuesday -busy car hunting tomorrow :( and no local superdrug store - but that will give me tests for tues wednes and still keep ADSA for Friday lol

Need to know before Fri party lol

How are you feeling -sunk in yet? What did your hubby say ?

xxx

It has sunk in but I am not sure how I will get over the excited part of it. I know I am going to be excited for my beta's, first US, every US, every movement, the birth, the baby, and so on and so on!!

I honestly could dance every where I go right now though.

Wannabubba- fingers crossed it just wasn't sensitive enough.

Allforthegirl - no need to get over being excited. It's a beautiful thing! Enjoy every second.

Well...I'm confused now. CM has gone back to watery, and cervix is high and soft. Guess I'll find out in a few days.

And my temp did not go up this morning. I hope this isn't gonna be an anovulatory cycle. :-(

Ugh, I keep forgetting to take my temp in the mornings. How will I handle another baby if I can't even remember to take my temp?

Crysshae - KMFX that the egg is on its way.

Did you just start? I had a hard time remembering at first, but then each time I remembered it, it got a little easier to remember the next day. I give myself a break while on my period and then it takes me a couple days to get back in the habit, but once I start for that cycle I usually remember till AF arrives.

Thank you. Me too. In all of my charting days, I've never ovulated past day 13, but I have had a couple 28 day cycles in the last year so I'm hoping that's the case this month and that my temp will rise tomorrow.

I had to set a temp alarm about an hour before I had my alarm to set get the kids up for school. That way I would take it every morning!! Otherwise it would never be at the same time LOL

I've been temping for four months, but starting again after AF always gets me frustrated. I should probably just temp through AF and stay in the habit.

so decided to test today, against my better judgement lol -thought well AF is due today on shortest (and most regular cycle) and pay day thurs so can always go get more if BFN and no AF by then.

So tested, ....

and NO CONTROL LINE -SO BLOODY TEST DID NOT WORK!!! AAArrghghhhhhhhhhh

so peeved off now :0 - the waiting continues xxxx

so decided to test today, against my better judgement lol -thought well AF is due today on shortest (and most regular cycle) and pay day thurs so can always go get more if BFN and no AF by then.

So tested, ....

and NO CONTROL LINE -SO BLOODY TEST DID NOT WORK!!! AAArrghghhhhhhhhhh

so peeved off now :0 - the waiting continues xxxx

OMGoodness I would throw that test across the room!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

We are all waiting with you!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->