ttc number 5

allforthegirl -wonder if you are having a girl then? if the theory about HCG levels being higher in girls early on, it could be so woop!!! exciting!

with my last son I had +hpt on DPO16 only and that was really faint lol. DPO 14 today dunno whether to test or not lol -If Implantation was DPO9 then I SHOULD get a +result 5days later shouldn't I ?

xxx

I would think so, especially since AF was due yesterday; right? Your chart looks great, going up instead of down. My fingers are crossed that the only reason you don't have a BFP yet is because of those cruddy tests.

I read that too yesterday that girl have a higher hCG count and can be detected sooner than boys. With my loss the other month I got a very faint line at 12dpo, so it would make sense if I was meant to have a girl not a boy!! This time I got my + at 8-9DPO (FF says 8DPO but I say 9DPO)

As for testing you should by now get a +, I agree. Hopefully you get it soon!! Your chart looks great!!

How are you doing crysshae?

I'm doing all right. Starting the glorious TWW and waiting for craziness to set in. :wacko: Lol. My temp has been up for 2 days, so pretty sure I O'd CD14, after all my confusion. I've never had a chart show O that late, so I was getting worried. It's always been CD 11, 12, or 13 in the past.

How are you feeling?

Thanks Ladies but BFN again - giving up on this month now - would be showing positive now if it was

Don't know what made me crazier, temping to at least check if I had ov'd but then going crazy watching my temps rise (which they DO pregnant or NOT cos that is caused by progesterone :wacko:) OR not temping at all and second guessing when O day was all month :shrug::shrug:

Anyways, not trying next cycle ; and possibly one after that too but we'll see

Think I may have had my shot at motherhood and should just be delighted with my family as it is ... and I am of course xxxx

:hugs: I'm sorry. AF still hasn't showed though...so you're not out yet. You said your temp usually rises... Mine does too, but right before AF it begins to drop. Does your temp usually drop when AF is getting close?

It all drives you crazy...just gotta decide which crazy you like better. :haha:

It's only your 2nd cycle trying. If you want another baby, don't give up. When I was 25, it took us 4 months. With the twins at age 28, it happened first try. Then when I was 34, it took 4 months again, and that's when I was charting and could see for certain we DTD at the right time every month, etc. It's perfectly normal for it to take a few months. Everything has to line up perfectly. :hugs:

I'm doing all right. Starting the glorious TWW and waiting for craziness to set in. :wacko: Lol. My temp has been up for 2 days, so pretty sure I O'd CD14, after all my confusion. I've never had a chart show O that late, so I was getting worried. It's always been CD 11, 12, or 13 in the past.

How are you feeling?

I feeling good as I am not showing any signs of morning sickness yet. But I am getting a very nasty cold set in. My nose is even more stuffed, my sinuses are aching, have a headache, starting to get a sore throat, and extra tired because of it.

Thanks Ladies but BFN again - giving up on this month now - would be showing positive now if it was

Don't know what made me crazier, temping to at least check if I had ov'd but then going crazy watching my temps rise (which they DO pregnant or NOT cos that is caused by progesterone :wacko:) OR not temping at all and second guessing when O day was all month :shrug::shrug:

Anyways, not trying next cycle ; and possibly one after that too but we'll see

Think I may have had my shot at motherhood and should just be delighted with my family as it is ... and I am of course xxxx

Awe lovely, I am sorry that you feel that you are out!! BIG :hug:

Of course you love your family. How many months have you been trying now for your next?

I feeling good as I am not showing any signs of morning sickness yet. But I am getting a very nasty cold set in. My nose is even more stuffed, my sinuses are aching, have a headache, starting to get a sore throat, and extra tired because of it.

I'm sorry you're feeling icky, but glad to hear it too since it means your progesterone is doing its job. :thumbup:

I actually am good with this cold. I know it means all the goods things. Check out my test!! It is so dark in compared to last time. I am just so excited!!

https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj519/Sacha_Claude/569280c3-d36f-4c89-901b-f9648d395762.jpg

Lovely lines allforthegirl xxx

I remember last time showing DH a test a few days down the line;
and him saying 'yeah I know we are pregnant' lol
and me screeching' ..but it is SO dark and went positive before the control :happydance::happydance:' ...

And then him saying 'Is that good then? :shrug::shrug:' Lmao Men huh??

I tested 4 times I think after my initial BFP - Just to make sure it was true lol and to see those lines get darker haha

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: Take care of you and mini- you xxx

Awe :cloud9: @ me and mini me. I LOVE that!! <3

So did it ring true for any of you for the early BFP to = a girl and late BFP to = boy???

I can't say cause most of mine were welcomed surprises :blush:

Awe :cloud9: @ me and mini me. I LOVE that!! <3

So did it ring true for any of you for the early BFP to = a girl and late BFP to = boy???

I can't say cause most of mine were welcomed surprises :blush:

With my last pregnancy I Ov'd CD9 and never got my BFP til CD25 so DPO16 and it was really quite faint then (boy) , my other 3 I didn't obsess lol, waited til AF late and then tested. I was fortunate to fall pregnant first cycle last 4 times.
Which is why cycle 2 over and I am stressed worried and thinking its never going to happen; when really it's just what a lot of women go through cycle after cycle :dohh::dohh:
xx

The only one I charted with and therefore knew to test early for was my 4-year-old boy. It was clearly positive at 10 DPO. With my earlier pregnancies, my period had always been like clockwork, so I tested the day I missed my period, (28-day cycles, so most likely 13-14 DPO) and the positive line showed up as the urine crossed it every time. Two boys, a girl, and boy/girl twins....that one was darker than the control line before it ran all the way across.

Wannabubba - Now I see why 2 cycles are frustrating for you. Wow!

I never knew I was pregnant with any of mine. My then husband was always the one who would tell me to test. Now that I am charting and have a ton of Wondfos under the sink - well hopefully I'll know early!

I never knew I was pregnant with any of mine. My then husband was always the one who would tell me to test. Now that I am charting and have a ton of Wondfos under the sink - well hopefully I'll know early!

And you'll become a POAS addict like all the rest of us. :haha:

Wannabubba - Your temp has gone up again?

Yep temp up again :shrug: Changed my other ticker to a longer cycle length too -probably just to torment myself haha -normally 27daycycle but then was 32 days last month so dunno.
I definitely did appear to have a temp dip on DPO9 but cannot remember if I had a bad night with my little guy or something that night :shrug:

AND environmentally it is much warmer today too, wait n see I suppose lol :shrug:

It is definitely getting warmer here overnight too.

We do torture ourselves a lot for sure. I still have my fingers crossed for you though. :flower:

Do you have charts for the 32-day cycle and the previous cycles so you can see how long your LP was on those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->