TTC peanut where are you!?

count from the O date to the last day of my period? or to cycle day 1 (< if thats the case i think its 17. ) i did try to do dome research on when i last tested for O lol i've kinda stopped bc i usually O the same time every month and can feel it. but idk i guess that's kinda out the window. i did buy some CB tests so we shal see if those work in the morning along with what my temp is.

i hope you ladies are having a good weekend! whats new whats going on? peanut best be enjoying her vacation!!!

Weekend was a bust - i hope u ladies had a better time than me :| I had emergency working saturday, followed by huge temp drop on Sunday, little rise today but still below cover line. I am only 9dpo :(

I was optimistic with the signs this cycle - i had backache, occasional nausea and cramps from 3dpo which is highly unusual for me. Even if AF shows, I hope its past 11dpo because a possible luteal phase defect is the last thing I want right now.

count from the O date to the last day of my period? or to cycle day 1 (< if thats the case i think its 17. ) i did try to do dome research on when i last tested for O lol i've kinda stopped bc i usually O the same time every month and can feel it. but idk i guess that's kinda out the window. i did buy some CB tests so we shal see if those work in the morning along with what my temp is.

i hope you ladies are having a good weekend! whats new whats going on? peanut best be enjoying her vacation!!!

Hey

DPO 1 is the day after ovulation you use this as it runs until you start your period. The first day of your period is the 1st day of a new cycle. So the day before your period starts is the last luteal phase of the previous cycle.

That should help.
Let us know how your test and temps look xx

Ok so temp was 97.45 and my CB digital says.....NOT Pregnant. Guess who decided to show aright as I waited for the results! AF. It's more than spotting but not full flow so I'm going to hope it progresses bc that was depressing.

Urgh meg im so sorry to hear that. I used to get that every darn cycle, just as I thought I nailed it af shows! Im in dubai for the first leg of the holiday. Going to another destination in 2 days I have no idea where! I went on a dessert safari today had ms on the plane yuck lol I feel nausea when I don't eat so I have to carry food everywhere I go.

Mol im keeping everything crossed for you so is peanut!

Aw, Meg.. so sorry AF showed, I hope you have better luck next cycle :hugs:

Peanut - Wow you sound like you're having fun, even with the MS episode :) Thanks u both, especially peanut.. (lol) I hope to get my own if your luck rubs off :)

Ok so temp was 97.45 and my CB digital says.....NOT Pregnant. Guess who decided to show aright as I waited for the results! AF. It's more than spotting but not full flow so I'm going to hope it progresses bc that was depressing.

Oh no boo :hugs:

Sounds lovely peanut!!! Minus the MS but hey! It's worth it right &#128521;

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum so please correct /help me if I'm doing something wrong.

We have been ttc for about 10 months now. I have very irregular cycles and have heard to wait out your longest cycle before taking a hpt.

My previous longest cycle was 75 (which was my 3rd cycle of birth control)

I'm currently on cycle day 80 with no sign of af yet.

Had some cramps last week for most of the week and sore nipples for about a week and an elevated bbt graph for a long time now.
CM is watery.

Can anyone give any advice or have had the same experience?

Peanut did have a similar experience. I don't think she had as long as you tho. She's on vacation but stick around she'll answer when she can.
I say your best bet is to get to the OB if you haven't already try to get some blood work done.

AF showed - at 11DPO :( this also means I have a short LP .. double whammy huh!Just as I was getting hopeful, this happens. I am so depressed. I am thinking of laying low a little. Maybe go NTNP a while.

NOOO! I'm sorry Mol!
I hear B6 helps prolong the LP.

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum so please correct /help me if I'm doing something wrong.

We have been ttc for about 10 months now. I have very irregular cycles and have heard to wait out your longest cycle before taking a hpt.

My previous longest cycle was 75 (which was my 3rd cycle of birth control)

I'm currently on cycle day 80 with no sign of af yet.

Had some cramps last week for most of the week and sore nipples for about a week and an elevated bbt graph for a long time now.
CM is watery.

Can anyone give any advice or have had the same experience?

Firstly :hugs:
Secondly see you're doctor and exaggerate how long you've been ttc so they help you out.

They should be able to regulate your cycle with clomid or something

Xxx

AF showed - at 11DPO :( this also means I have a short LP .. double whammy huh!Just as I was getting hopeful, this happens. I am so depressed. I am thinking of laying low a little. Maybe go NTNP a while.

Don't worry huni they can defo fix that with hormone treatment ie Clomid or progesterone cream etc. vit b6 is meant to help too.
Can you speak to a doc to get things moving?

I'm with you I'm done with BFNs but can we really ntnp when we know our cycles like we do? I'm sure I'll still check things and angle bding without meaning too lol (obsessed that's me) xx

Ttc0421 don't give up. I think I was on cycle day 70 odd and I got my positive. Have you got any signs of ovulation or anything that is different to the norm?

I went to my dr to get bloods done they were normal, im sure it was my body playing tricks on me because it knew how badly I wanted af to show up. Have you tested at all? I think I tested weekly just to make sure.

Meg and mol im sure you guys are now on the exact same cycle?

Mol you remember I went into that ntnp mind set and I had my surprise. I totally back you but still bd every other day lol

phoenix how are you getting on?

FINALLY! Got the results back from the SA. They're normal :) thank you lord. Starting Clomid tonight !! &#128516;

I'm excited and I'm thinking but will help take a load of stress off. :) I'm praying this is our month! &#128516;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->