TTC peanut where are you!?

Oh my god ladies my sweet husband is taking me on a surprise holiday next week for 2 weeks. I cannot believe it, he has booked time off my work with my boss... could not have come at a better time.

I think this baby has taken him by surprise as he has been planning this for nearly a year! Holy crap im excited

That's so exciting! Hope everyone had a good Easter :)

Easter was great! Lots of friends, family and good food!
Today on the other hand... my temperature dropped - WAAAAHHH! Usually this means AF is to come very shortly.

I have a tiny shimmer of hope that it is an implantation dip, but somehow I don't think it is....

Yeah I think AF is on her way. I'm still having boob pains here an there in the armpit not really cramping. Well fingers crossed for us all! I really want to go throught the whole journey with you gals so let's stick together!

Yeah I think AF is on her way. I'm still having boob pains here an there in the armpit not really cramping. Well fingers crossed for us all! I really want to go throught the whole journey with you gals so let's stick together!

If I get AF tomorrow like I expect, I am going to go to bed and drink wine and watch Frozen and maybe even eat some chocolate cake.

Gotta have something to look forward to, eh? Somehow doing a little 'ceremony' (like wine and a bubble bath, or listening to soppy music) seems to help me get over AF each month, and get on with the next month..

Hoping we all still get the chance to NOT drink wine and be sorry for ourselves, but I'm here for ya'll if we do!

Haha! I'll drink with ya! Lol
I'm due Thursday & I've booked myself a pedi an mani lol either way that's a celebration.

Found out our local hospital does SA! 6 min from our house & we'll get the results the same day! I'm excited....except now the hub has to wait to do it Friday :/
Took another test today bfn. It is what it is an it's fine. I'm praying it sticks next month w/ the Clomid.
Peanut how are you feeling love? Any md apts set yet?

Yay for a loving DH peanut :) enjoy your sojourn !! I just can't get into the mood of working after a long weekend :p I think i might hafta book myself for spa as well, Meg .. lol!

Of no could do it everyday I would! Lol.

Temp dropped to 97.77. Bad morning sleep. Hub woke up at 5am and as quiet as he was trying to be I could hear him doing everything :/ Oye.

No AF yet! Temp is up a bit (but that doesn't mean anything, I know...) and no AF. Saw a tiny bit of pink CM yesterday (I think, could have imagined it).

I still have hope it was implantation!

Of no could do it everyday I would! Lol.

Temp dropped to 97.77. Bad morning sleep. Hub woke up at 5am and as quiet as he was trying to be I could hear him doing everything :/ Oye.

Haha temperatures in Fahrenheit always confuse me - I'm like, HOLY that's way too high! At least, it would be in Celsius... You would be almost boiled ;) LOL!

I bought a thermometer from a US website, and it came in F instead of C, and now I have a BBT thermometer I can't use!

Oh no! Lol. I hope you didn't pay to much.
I'm not feeling anything but hungry for sugar....the witch is on her way.
It is what it is. I feel like next months a big deal an I feel like I'm already stressing about it.

Aww bless you babe. Fx for next month. Ill still be here to cheer you on x

No AF yet! Temp is up a bit (but that doesn't mean anything, I know...) and no AF. Saw a tiny bit of pink CM yesterday (I think, could have imagined it).

I still have hope it was implantation!

With the pink cm and the temp dip and rise today.. sounds promising x

Hey girls,

I got crosshairs on FF telling me I am 4DPO but I missed temping yesterday which is when I think I O'd. Lets see if temps are up next few days I might manually set FF. I want to test next weekend :D lol - I decided that without being sure of ovulation :p

When are you testing?

I tested on DPO9 (BFN) but if it was implantation it wouldn't have shown up then anyways. But today I have a temperature drop BUT I took my temperature 45 minutes earlier than normal.

BAH - next cycle I'm just going to stop taking my temperatures after I get confirmation of O. It is just way too stressful - like a roller coaster ride!

I feel like I'm out this cycle, but if AF doesn't show today I'll test tomorrow morning.

AF should show today or tomorrow. Hubs gonibg for his SA Friday. I'm just excited for the flow to start an get it over with. How all is well with you gals!

AF should show today or tomorrow. Hubs gonibg for his SA Friday. I'm just excited for the flow to start an get it over with. How all is well with you gals!

I wish I could send my hubby in for a SA; I hate that they make me wait more than a year. Like, what if there was a problem they could identify right away?

Anyways, I definitely wouldn't say I'm 'excited' for AF... but it is kind of nice to just get it over, like pulling a band-aid off quickly!

Found out our local hospital does SA! 6 min from our house & we'll get the results the same day! I'm excited....except now the hub has to wait to do it Friday :/
Took another test today bfn. It is what it is an it's fine. I'm praying it sticks next month w/ the Clomid.
Peanut how are you feeling love? Any md apts set yet?

Yay thats so awesome, has he agreed?

I've had a stinking cold/flu since easter so just slowly recovering from that. I went to the drs today and I will be referred again. All these doctors do is refer haha I'm sure dr Google has given me better advice than my actual dr lol.. anyway! I'm not happy about your girls bfns but im so happy for the support system here. It's pretty dam amazing and such a great place to share. You lot are all so strong and find so many positives its truly inspiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->