TTC peanut where are you!?

Lol not many times I'm thankful for af but I get that you are after all this wait.

Yeast infections are the worst! I haven't had one in a while thank Lord... but when I was with my ex I got them a lot. Not sure if we were not compatible or if it was the bcp.
Sorry that you haven't been able to dtd but do you know when you ovulated?

Oh I hope so too I'm so anxious to start testing! :test: haha I had to talk myself.out of it this morning... ;)

Hey magz when are you testing?

Sorry about the infection meg ouch. I'm so glad you have shared your journey with us, feel like I've known you ages!

My ms has died down (touch wood) and I'm also starting a new job/role on Tuesday yippee. I had to lie to my new boss and tell him I only found out I was expecting! I'm so glad to be getting out of the drama central I was in!

How's life for all outside of ttcing?

I really shouldn't test until Sunday... but I'll probably do it before the weekend!

Oh good for you congrats on the new job Peanut. Oh well a little white lie never hurt a boss haha ;)
Hopefully it's less stressful than your former drama central :haha:

Hang tough until Sunday! Testing early can be a pain. I remember I stopped bothering to test when I got my pos it was a nicer surprise and less heartbreak. I still have a whole stash of ICs lol

No matter how much bosses say they don't mind and are happy for you while expecting, they are secretly devising a plan to drop you, transfer you or make your life hell so you will quit lol

Awe peanut I definitely feel like I've known you forever too! You girls are so easy to talk to and sharing my story with you guys really helps me so I don't keep it all in & I can feel like I belong somewhere rather than limbo.

Congrats on the " new" job ;) coworkers and bosses can cause such drama. They all only care for themself. But WE ALL ARE HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! 💕

Maggz I'm not positive whe I O'd I know it was after the test but we weren't trying this month. We needed the break. But we are locked and loaded for July ;)

Well ladies. I can't even begin to explain what a nutty morning I've had. All I can do is show you.
image.jpg

I don't know how it happen. But it did!! Eeekkk!!!

Omygod Meg!!!!!
Congratulations!!! :happydance:
I believe I told you so but who's keeping score :haha: I'm so happy for you :D

Hoping to join you soon I decided not to test until next week as I've been testing early and getting bfns so I decided to stop until it can actually tell me for real.

Honestly it's crazy! I'm in utter shock. If it wasn't for my sister telling me to just test I would have just been waiting an waiting. I feel like it's a joke. I mean it has to be right? 1 time around my fertile window! Friday the 13th! Just nuts.

I told hub this morning :)
I put a cinmon bun in the oven with a card. Te-he 😆

Aw that's such a cute way to tell him!!!

Wow you guys really beat the odds :D I'm seriously SO happy for you! Good that your sister told you to just :test: :haha:

Have you calculated your EDD yet? Probably some time in March, right? I've been stalking a little :blush: and they have a group called MarchMallows... just the cutest lol :D

I believe its March 9th. i really think it had a lot to do with no stress. i didn't think of being or trying to get pregnant. it really just happen.

Meg yaaaayyyyyy I'm sooo happy for you. They say it comes when you least expect. It's so true! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months babe. Woop woop!

Not only did you not think of it but you completely wrote it off! How's that for relaxed? ;) haha :)

You so deserve this Meg!! woohoo!! H&H 9 months :D

Hey girls... I was so hopeful and positive for this cycle but :witch: got me :( I was super sad and ate my feelings for a day... now I'm cd3 so nothing to do but start over.
What about you all?
How are you feeling meg??

Awe I'm sorry! 😢
Don't stress. Is my only advice.

I'm feeling pretty good. Constantly hungry. I have my first scan Monday afternoon!! I'm excited for that an anxious. I just wanna see there is really a bean in there. I think it will make this all feel more real.

Yeah I bet it still feels unreal! Show us a pic if you get one :D

Thanks, dh asked me to chill out about it haha :haha:

image.jpg

Met our little pea today :)
HB is great @ 99bpm. Next US is at 8 weeks 😆 along with a physical 😖

Wow Meg :) Congrats again!

How are you girls doing?

AFM I went to see my doc on cd10, the only day she could fit me in, then goes onto say I cant get an HSG because I didn't see her sooner! So its back to follicle monitoring this cycle. Will get an HSG next cycle if no BFP. Though she prescribed hubby some meds for increasing sperm function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->