TTC peanut where are you!?

:'( I don't think it's okay. Bleeding didn't stop, and the symptoms I had have all gone away. I've been pretty upset all day, but starting to feel better. It was just really nice to get that BFP for once. Doctor wasn't in today, but I'm pretty sure.

I'm so sorry, kallie. I hope everything will be okay. Are you in pain? There's probably an on call nurse and doctor, if you wanted to talk to someone this weekend.

I'm so sorry, kallie. I hope everything will be okay. Are you in pain? There's probably an on call nurse and doctor, if you wanted to talk to someone this weekend.

No, no pain. It is pretty much like a regular period, honestly. I would have expected it to be worse, but it is so early I guess.

:'( I don't think it's okay. Bleeding didn't stop, and the symptoms I had have all gone away. I've been pretty upset all day, but starting to feel better. It was just really nice to get that BFP for once. Doctor wasn't in today, but I'm pretty sure.

Sorry to hear that :growlmad:

But don't count yourself out just yet, my sis had regular periods for 3 months before my gorgeous nephew was born,

Speak to the docs or get an early scan done to double check
Fingers crossed for you.

We try so hard to get our peanuts, then we have the excitement of getting a BFP then this happens - it's so tough xxx

Oh no Kallie! Please keep us posted! Lots if loves and hugs for you! Xoxo

Hey! I'm doing super well - it was definitely a chemical, but I had lots of support from friends and family, and I actually really took heart knowing that my DH and I CAN get pregnant!

We got the go-ahead to try right away, so we are currently in cycle 13 (right after chemical) and are both feeling really positive. I also have a vacation booked for the end of August (right after I find out one way or the other if this cycle was successful) so that's exciting - it is so nice to have things to look forward to!

How is everyone else doing? Thanks for all the well wishes, sorry I didn't update. I wrote a ton of stuff in my journal, but I didn't want to be a downer on the TTC pages (though now everything is going well, so that's good!)

I'm so glad you're doing good Kallie! I'm trying to stay moderately positive for this cycle, I put a lot of pressure on myself for last cycle and obviously that didn't work out.

:hugs:

I've kind of taken up the attitude (which is unusual, for me, because I am super 'type A' and controlling) that there isn't really anything I can do that will make it or break it when it comes to fertility, and as long as I generally keep BD'ing, don't do anything super unhealthy, and overall just try to go with the flow a bit, probably it will all work out in the end.

I have a tendency to 'blame' myself for health problems, and really it isn't good at all - fertility is the same!

Aw, Kallie hun, I am glad you are well but don't blame yourself for what is not in your control at all.. try and distract yourself else where and be positive like you have been :) FX for a super fertile cycle and a sticky BFP :)

Aw, Kallie hun, I am glad you are well but don't blame yourself for what is not in your control at all.. try and distract yourself else where and be positive like you have been :) FX for a super fertile cycle and a sticky BFP :)

Exactly! There is so much non-fertility related stuff going on right now that I barely have time to think about it at all, much less negatively, so that is really helpful! Lots of vacation time coming up, planning a January trip, and dealing work, our store, and with a crazy trashed rental property (agh, terrible tenants!) that we have to clean and fix now. Being busy is great, ha ha!

Being busy definitely helps. I've been picking up extra shifts and applying for another job so I def have less time obsessing - also less time on these boards! Although it helps it also feeds the obsession :haha:

Oh no crazy tenants are the worst! I can't believe people that do that, honestly how can you just not care about someone else's property!! Argh it makes me mad just thinking about it! Hope it all works out though :hugs:

Kallie. You're amazing!
Love the positive attitude. I'm also a type A personality....it sucks sometimes but when we put our mind to something like getting our thoughts straight or moving on we're the best! I'm really proud of you.
Like you said. You know it can happen. It did happen and it WILL happen again! Don't stress to much and enjoy. Love you gals.

What a great post meg I couldn't have put it better myself. It's the knowing you can do it will help you achieve it.

Meg how is your pregnancy so far? I had my 5 month scan on Friday and peanut is a boy. I'm really exvoted but still suffering from sickness so not yet done any shopping or anything at all. Sucks

Wow.. Congrats peanut! Superb!

I love the positivity here too girls.. I got a bfn yesterday and you guys help alleviate the pain. This august it would be 4 years I lost my bubs.. I was hoping I get him back

Aw congrats peanut that's fun! :) I'm sure we'd all like to have some productive morning sickness :haha: but I bet it sucks especially for so long.

MolGold I'm sorry about your bfn :( :hugs:

i am 27 and TTC # 1. Have been trying for 8 cycles now and currently at 8DPO. Keeping my fingers crossed. If it doesn'
t happen i have an HSG scheduled for the 18th of this month. Guess we will see. I too just started tracking my temp and taking OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->