TTC peanut where are you!?

View attachment 784455

Met our little pea today :)
HB is great @ 99bpm. Next US is at 8 weeks 😆 along with a physical 😖

Wow that's amazing!!! Congrats Meg.
That's the scan I'll be having next Friday!!! I really hope mine is all good too, couldn't bare it if there was nothing :(

2 weeks longer for another scan that's great at least you don't have to wait unti 12 weeks xx

Mol I had mine @ 11dpo! You call her back and tell her to fit you in! I really credit it for getting PG!

Aw Meg isn't that just precious! Makes it so real, doesn't it! Have you been able to stop stare at it?? haha :)

MolGold good that your dh got some meds but can't you insist on getting the check up?

Lol. No! I just can't believe it's real life. That's all we said last night with the picture in hand 💕

Its OK girls.. I am not looking forward to HSG anyway since Meg mentioned its uncomfortable :| I am trying on my own this cycle, else there's hsg early next cycle.

Meg my doc mentioned not trying the cycle we do hsg due to possible radiation levels. Did you hear the same and wait?

No they told me to get at it & you have a higher chance of getting pregnant.
I wouldn't BD before it bc you could get an ectopic but day of and anytime after it! All of my MD's reccomended trying right after it.

Hey ladies. I'm freaking out right now (even though I'm at work, and look totally calm and normal to outsiders...)

It is super faint, but I got a B F P! I tested three times - digital didn't work, but both FRER tests have a faint line, totally can see it!

I'm CD31, and I would guess I'm DPO 13 or something (but I didn't temp this month, go figure).

Anyways, wanted to share the peanutty news! I'll post more on my journal

Eeekk that's great news Kallie!!! Keep us posted! Xoxox

Mol it's not painfully uncomfortable more awkwardly uncomfortable.
Make sure they give you an antifungal antibiotic bc you do have a risk of yeast infection.

Ohmygosh Kallie! Yay :D Keep us updated here as well please :happydance:

:haha: Meg I bet... me and dh were talking about it last night and he said he probably wouldn't believe it until it popped out :rofl:

Ok Maggz, I will for sure (but only as long as people want to know!)!

Symptoms were/are:
- heartburn (and I NEVER get heartburn)
- no period (I've never been actually late)
- no period cramps or twinges or anything at all
- boobs have just kept hurting - with PMS they hurt, but not for as long!

I had my blood tested today, waiting for results. Might tell my parents before then though - we are so excited!

Ooh I'm so excited for both of you Kallie and Meg!

Also, good job on the weight loss Kallie!

Yes! And I'm a March baby! So I am just thrilled!

Actually, we were planning an overseas January vacation -I'd MUCH rather stay home for this, haha! Plus, I'm an accountant, so I get to get out of a bunch of tax season work next year ;)

Thanks for clarifying Meg :) Makes me a feel whole lot easier :)

Yay Kallie!! Congrats Hun!! Lucky, lucky thread :D

Ooh where were you planning on going Kallie?
:haha: lucky you to get out of tax season crap!

Agh, I might have jumped the gun on getting excited... Blood test came back positive, but low levels, and having bleeding today that is pretty scary... Had another blood test today, I guess we will wait and see...

:hugs: Keeping my fx'd for you Kallie I hope it's just spotting and everything will turn out great and sticky!!!

Hey girls... I was so hopeful and positive for this cycle but :witch: got me :( I was super sad and ate my feelings for a day... now I'm cd3 so nothing to do but start over.
What about you all?
How are you feeling meg??

What is it with the :witch:... the cramping, the back pain, emotions and food cravings. GEzzz. I was doing good on not eating sweets until she showed up!.

Magz and Ndhurham - Sorry AF got you girls.

Kallie FX everything is fine. GO see a doc! I hope bleeding reduces soon and all your results are normal!!!

Hi ladies! Congrats, Meg and kallie!! Kallie, how is everything? Has the bleeding stopped? Hope everything is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->