TTC Prayer Group - All Religions and Beliefs Welcome

Hello! Im Stephanie i would love to join yall. Me and my husband recently jumped back in church and he got baptized yesterday! yay. I too have been trying to conceive since jan. like MrsGreen. I really thought i was preggo last month, got my period today :/ & now trying to figure out how Im going to tell my husband, But im not giving up!. I will keep all of you ladies in prayer!!!! And lots of babydust to all!:dust:

Hi Stephanie. I'll add you to my list of prayers. Nice to meet you sweetie!

Hi I'd like to join and let everyone know that they are in my prayers!
I just got married in February and we started trying right away. Got pregnant but was a MMC- it wasn't until 12 weeks that my body started to miscarry. On the first cycle after my loss and am trying again.
:dust:

hello ladies,
my name is tantteana everyone calls me tati (its just way easier lol)
mind if i join i could really use a prayer right about now feeling really down and out about ttc and so depressed and stressed im so low i cant even pray for myself if you guys can understand that. i just went to church today got a answer but it wasnt really clear on what ive been praying for related to ttc. im a Pentecostal christian. i havnt told anyone im ttc dont feel like people will be supportive and i just dont want to hear the smart remarks. i didnt pray about it for awhile because i was afraid the lord will tell me no. but eventually i started praying now i quit again because i feel like my prayers are falling on deaf ears or i just dont deserve a blessing like having another child my pastor prayed over me today during altar call told me the lord said he knows what i desires and wants and will give me the desires of my heart. the only thing i madly desire at this point is becoming pregnant but i walked away from my pastor feeling like that wasnt a good enough answer. ugh i dont know my faith seems to dwindling with every bfn on hpt. ladies please keep me in your prayers.

Hi Storked and Tantteana. Sorry I missed you guys yesterday. Busy day and couldnt find the thread for some reason but I will def add you ladies to my prayer list. So nice to meet you ladies.

Hi Storked and Tantteana. Sorry I missed you guys yesterday. Busy day and couldnt find the thread for some reason but I will def add you ladies to my prayer list. So nice to meet you ladies.

Nice to meet you :flower:

Hi Ladies, Thank you for all the prayers. I've been praying for all of you too.

Update: I think my body might finally be gearing up to ovulate! I'll let you know for sure if I do. It's CD 24 for me and I've been doing OPK every day since CD 10 and they have all been completely negative and white, sometimes with a little tiny stripe of a line after drying. Today I had TWO lines, control and test. My test line is thick and dark. It's not as dark as the control, but I'm super stoked! I did test a little early today, so I'm hoping it would have been super dark if I had tested at my usual time.

Remember ladies to keep us updated on how things are going for you. Good or bad news, we're here to support each other.

Nice to meet you too and thank you

Hooray for you LoveSeel!!!! Praying that this is your time. Said prayers for all you ladies this morning. Hope you're all doing well! Have a great day!

Hi Ladies, Thank you for all the prayers. I've been praying for all of you too.

Update: I think my body might finally be gearing up to ovulate! I'll let you know for sure if I do. It's CD 24 for me and I've been doing OPK every day since CD 10 and they have all been completely negative and white, sometimes with a little tiny stripe of a line after drying. Today I had TWO lines, control and test. My test line is thick and dark. It's not as dark as the control, but I'm super stoked! I did test a little early today, so I'm hoping it would have been super dark if I had tested at my usual time.

Remember ladies to keep us updated on how things are going for you. Good or bad news, we're here to support each other.

OPK was most definitely positive today! Thanks again for the prayers. Hoping it all works out this month, but at least my body is ovulating. So good news. Wishing all of you the best as well. :hugs:

Due to ov sometime this week. DH and I are going to visit his parents on Friday so I hope I ov before then. Not exactly comfortable dtd with them around!! lol..:hugs:

Great news ladies!!! Keep us posted on progress. Prayers and big hugs to everyone.

Any news ladies? Been thinking about you guys. I think DH and I have decided to stop TTC right now and go back to NTNP. Weirdly, we were both a little relieved when my period arrived. We're just not exactly where we want to be financially and health wise at this point so we've decided to stop actively TTC at this point. If it happened, we'd be fine and ecstatic. But we're both very comfortable with simply NTNP. I will continue to pray for you ladies. And please keep us updated too. I wish you all the best!

Yay genesismarie!!!! Let us know when you POAS!!!! Hope this is your time.

Any news ladies? Been thinking about you guys. I think DH and I have decided to stop TTC right now and go back to NTNP. Weirdly, we were both a little relieved when my period arrived. We're just not exactly where we want to be financially and health wise at this point so we've decided to stop actively TTC at this point. If it happened, we'd be fine and ecstatic. But we're both very comfortable with simply NTNP. I will continue to pray for you ladies. And please keep us updated too. I wish you all the best!

Thanks for all the support. I wish you the best NTNP. I will pray that your family's finances and health improve too. Make sure you still keep us updated! Thanks again. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->