TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

i was cutting out junk food and walking a lot.

But i got my first BFP yesterday so i am so happy right now :happydance:

Awesome!!!!!!! Congrats! Both for being able to cut out junk food (that's so hard!) AND the BFP! :p :happydance:

thank you.

i had the odd treat of course or as i call it "sweety saturday" :rofl *sorry i can't spell! but otherwise i cut it out. or and fizzy drinks has been my weekness but i have avoided them as well :haha:

Omg! That is brilliant, sooooo happy for you :) :happydance::hugs: Going to put :bfp: next to your name on list. This is the best news :)

Lots of eating out and no exercise last week, so no big surprise - I gained two pounds! Boo! :cry:

Congratulations!!!!! how far are you? I am 7 weeks and have my forst midwife appointment tomorrow and im nervous! Hope it goes really well for you

thank you :D i am 5 weeks :D :happydance: i am trying to get a appointment with the doctor but it is harder than i thought

Well this was a bad week for me 1b up but not surprised as for some reason when around the time I ovulate I always struggle with eating right and exercising as I just want to veg out and exercise goes out the window:wacko:
Anyway plan to be better next week as need to go to the doctors get full MOT done and have been getting pains/headaches behind my right eye thought maybe needed glasses but got VDU glasses but still getting the headaches??:confused:so need to get that checked - should be fun don't like docs as I'm sure ill get the whole overweight speech

Well this was a bad week for me 1b up but not surprised as for some reason when around the time I ovulate I always struggle with eating right and exercising as I just want to veg out and exercise goes out the window:wacko:
Anyway plan to be better next week as need to go to the doctors get full MOT done and have been getting pains/headaches behind my right eye thought maybe needed glasses but got VDU glasses but still getting the headaches??:confused:so need to get that checked - should be fun don't like docs as I'm sure ill get the whole overweight speech

I'm sorry about your weight gain. :hugs:

I've recently read two things about our reaction to hormones during the luteal phase, but of course I have no idea where I found the articles or what they were called! If I remember correctly... ;)

First, we're more easily fatigued during exercise. The article I read even said that marathon runners and other serious athletes will attempt to time their cycles for events! I also read that women have less impulse control during the luteal phase. Both of these sure explain a lot to me, but now I need to focus on using this info for good and not to just further encourage my bad habits! :)

Hang in there! :flower:

Dont beat yourself up its only 1lbs and it will be off next week!!!

I have 'white coat syndrome' i HATE going to the doctors and avoid it if at all possible! You will probably worry about them giving you the speech but try to think positive and im sure they wont, then you will feel soo much better :)

I was so worried about going to the midwife, i felt sick, my heart was going mental, especially living in Spain and doing it in Spanish aswell!

I was expecting her to make a big deal out of my weight but she said nothing and noted my pregnancy as 'low risk' even though i am quite clearly obese!

They are not all the same and i hope all my doctors etc are as nice as my new midwife! I hope yours is lovely and puts you at ease

Good luck for next week and the doctors too

Dont beat yourself up its only 1lbs and it will be off next week!!!

I have 'white coat syndrome' i HATE going to the doctors and avoid it if at all possible! You will probably worry about them giving you the speech but try to think positive and im sure they wont, then you will feel soo much better :)

I was so worried about going to the midwife, i felt sick, my heart was going mental, especially living in Spain and doing it in Spanish aswell!

I was expecting her to make a big deal out of my weight but she said nothing and noted my pregnancy as 'low risk' even though i am quite clearly obese!

They are not all the same and i hope all my doctors etc are as nice as my new midwife! I hope yours is lovely and puts you at ease

Good luck for next week and the doctors too

Thanks Torisian your right and your experience is encouraging and positive thanks:)

Hi all. Just trying to catch up on your updates, any updates needed? I am back on track to 10 lb loss which is good but am I ever going to get past this mark lol. I am due to ovulate, fingers crossed this is our lucky month as I am back to see fs next month and ivf will be on the cards. Good luck for our next weigh in ladies! x

Hi all. Just trying to catch up on your updates, any updates needed? I am back on track to 10 lb loss which is good but am I ever going to get past this mark lol. I am due to ovulate, fingers crossed this is our lucky month as I am back to see fs next month and ivf will be on the cards. Good luck for our next weigh in ladies! x

I'm feeling the similar, feeling like I'm in such a rut right now!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well! Good luck this month! :)

I lost .3 pounds since last week (so .4 total). Definitely slow going, heh. I was a little timid weighing in this morning, I've felt really bloated the past couple days (and I ate a pretty carb-heavy pasta meal for dinner last night...), I honestly thought I was going to either STS or gain. Felt very "meh" this week.

Well stayed the same this week but you know what I'm really happy about that as we went to Waterford last weekend for a few days and ate rings around me and enjoyed every minute of it:)
How is everyone doing ??

Well stayed the same this week but you know what I'm really happy about that as we went to Waterford last weekend for a few days and ate rings around me and enjoyed every minute of it:)
How is everyone doing ??

I have been bad and too scared to get on scales. I have been having back pain and cramps so just feeling crappy. I have just wanted to eat and eat. Well done for maintaining.

How is everyone doing ??

I have been bad and too scared to get on scales. I have been having back pain and cramps so just feeling crappy. I have just wanted to eat and eat. Well done for maintaining.

Could it be symptoms ??

I've been having cramps and back pain too but I'm 8dpo and sometimes get pains before week before AF are u in the two week wait too?

How is everyone doing ??

Could it be symptoms ??

I've been having cramps and back pain too but I'm 8dpo and sometimes get pains before week before AF are u in the two week wait too?

Yes I am in the tww but I am not sure it is symptoms as I have had it since ovulation day, it does not feel right though. I woke up with back pain during the night and expected to wake up with it as bad but it has eased off. I hate going to the dr, think I will wait till af due see if it eases. I am 6dpo but have a short cycle so due next Thursday. I would normally expect cramps next week. I think maybe I have just done something to my back. Anyway today I am back on diet track, going to hold back the hunger lol. x

How is everyone doing ??

Could it be symptoms ??

Yes I am in the tww but I am not sure it is symptoms as I have had it since ovulation day, it does not feel right though. I woke up with back pain during the night and expected to wake up with it as bad but it has eased off. I hate going to the dr, think I will wait till af due see if it eases. I am 6dpo but have a short cycle so due next Thursday. I would normally expect cramps next week. I think maybe I have just done something to my back. Anyway today I am back on diet track, going to hold back the hunger lol. x

Hope u feel better soon and you never know u could have a nice surprise next week:baby::bfp:fingers crossed as goes well for u anyway

Just checking in; forgot to on Friday and kept meaning to get around to it over the weekend, but never did. Nothing exciting to report anywho, STS. AF showed up on Friday so I was bloated and "in a mood". Trying to stay positive for this week/month! Hope all you ladies are doing well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->