TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hiyah, I'm 18, nearly 19 and TTC #1 with my boyfriend of 4 years :)

xx

Little bit of background....

Joined here for some support....kept passing and have finally registered!!

Been wanting a baby for about 4 years now....was with my previous partner for three years when we decided to have a baby and after having been on the contraceptive injection for 7 years(!) thought it would not happen quickly. However, i came off the injection in November and found out i was pregnant in May. Unfortunately by By this time, my boyfriend decided he didn’t want to be a dad again (he had a previous child from another relationship) and threw me out of our home! I was so stressed and was very sick and had to be hospitalised during which time I regretfully decided to have a termination as I did not want to bring a child into such a bad situation.

Since then, I finished the relationship with him and met my current partner who is 29 and we have been together for over a year and he definitely wants kids and lots of them which is what I want too. We have been trying for a baby for 6 months now and nothing is happening!! I feel that its my punishment for having a termination.

Its really horrible when its all you can think about and everyone around you is having babies and your not. I also get “you have lots of time” said to me on many a occasion and thought I would sign up and talk to other women who understand what I feel.

Anyway I hope you wont judge me too much, I appreciate its not nice to hear of someone terminating a pregnancy when others are trying so hard for one (this is definitely on my conscience).

Anyway, baby dust to all!!!

Good luck to everyone xx

Rachiebaby :hugs: you are NOT being punished in any way hun! You did what, at the time, was your better judgment, but that's definitely not the reason you can't conceive today :). Sometimes it does take a while for some of us...if you read around they state the average to conceive is somewhere between 5-8 months! In the end though, i believe we will all be blessed with a bump!! Lots of luck to you :hugs: :dust: and welcome to the forums.

Thanks Samo :dust:

I know its silly but i cant help thinking that...will try not to!! :)

Hi my name is Zooey I'm 24 just turned and my DH is 22. been married for 2years and with him for 4yrs. We have been TTC for 2 yrs and I finally got pregnant in Nov but miscarried in Dec. I am still going to continue on my journey to achieve my miracle wish.:crib:
Thanks

hi im 22 boyfriend is 21 been trying for 2 months but only just came off the pill 2 months ago! so long way yet!

Hi Gals, I am 27 been TTC #2 since April.....getting ready to figure out what is going on.....if not PG this cycle we do SA CD3 FSH and HSG...hopefully this is the month! I am happy to be here and excited to share support and BFP's!

Welcome Lindsey! :wave: gosh your wedding picture in your avatar looks great! How cute a cowboy/cowgirl wedding :D. Good luck TTC #2! :dust:

Hi Gals, I am 27 been TTC #2 since April.....getting ready to figure out what is going on.....if not PG this cycle we do SA CD3 FSH and HSG...hopefully this is the month! I am happy to be here and excited to share support and BFP's!

Hi ya:hi: and welcome. Wow your wedding dress is beautiful. Bet that was a great day. Good luck with TTC No.2!

Hello! I'm Costella, I'm 26 and my fiance is 32. We just started TTC #1 (well, he has two kids from a previous relationship but this will be our first together). I came off the pill this month so I know I have a while yet. I have started charting and am considering getting a cbfm so I can be very sure when I ovulated.
I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm Allison, and I'm not new to TTC. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now. I used to post on another forum like this, but got annoyed with some of the goings on over there! You ladies all seem very supportive. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Hi Girls. I'm Mackenzie, 27, and I have been TTC since July 2007. I have a DD who is 2.5 so I hope to give her a sibling sometime soon!

Hi ya:hi: and welcome. Wow your wedding dress is beautiful. Bet that was a great day. Good luck with TTC No.2!

Thanks for the welcome....our wedding was wonderful!! The only thing missing was riding the horses....but they spooked at my dress.

Glad to be a part of the crowd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->