TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi everyone! I'm Allison, and I'm not new to TTC. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now. I used to post on another forum like this, but got annoyed with some of the goings on over there! You ladies all seem very supportive. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Hey Allison and Kenzie....this is a great site! The gals on here are very very nice!

*VERY nervous* ok, im finally going to introduce myself on here... please dont all tell me im a daft girl. my bf and i have been together for a year, and have been TTC for the last 2 months unsuccessfully. before we decided to start trying we had a proper talk about our relationship, our futures as people, a couple and a family, i looked into finances, jobs, housing, childcare possibilities so we can both go to uni/college/whateveronce the baby is a bit older. why would we call you daft you ask? well, he's 17 and im 17 in may. this isnt a whim or a spur decision, we have thought about it... i've never wanted anything more than this.... *waits to be shot down and told off*

*VERY nervous* ok, im finally going to introduce myself on here... please dont all tell me im a daft girl. my bf and i have been QUOTE]

Dont be silly no one will tell you that your daft poppet!! Everyone is ready for different things at different times in their life.

Welcome on board all you new yung ones!!

Hi everyone,

Mind if i join? I am 23, DP is 25 we have a 1 year old DD together and we are currently TTCing number 2. We had a miscarriage early February but have decided to try again straight away.

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all!

Hello all, my friend Carley advised me to join this forum, and from what I can tell I think I will like it a lot.

My name is Nic and I am 21 (22 in June) my better half is 26. We lost our first child Gabryel in October of 2007 (18 weeks along) and we are now TTC again.
We have been active for 3 months and we hope to conceive within the year.
It seems that people here are less judgmental here than the last site I attempted to talk in. So hopefully I can make some new cycle buddies and friends in here. :wave:

hi nic flower! good luck on your ttc journey :) ...i am very sorry for your loss ,sincerely wishing you a bfp soon:)

hi all...Im 22 gonna be 23 dis mnth...ttc since 6 mnths but diagnosed wid PCOS in dec n haf been under medication so hoping dat evrythin vil be fine...n wishing to haf a cute chubby :baby: in my arms soon.....

Hi :hi: can i join you please, im 22 i have a 5 month old little boy and am starting TTC #2 on my next cycle (AF due friday!)

I know everyone probably thinks im silly for wanting another when my baby is so young but i have thought it through loads and im really excited to be starting this Journey again.. Hoping its not a long one.

I got my BFP with my DS first month of trying so hoping im just as lucky this time!

Good luck to you all! :)

A xxx

Hi ladies.
I'm 24. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome July last year. Bit of a surprise actually. I have tried to rounds of clomiphene.. Because of my hormone levels, that didn't work, so a couple of weeks ago, I had ovarian drilling. Hopefully this will help me and my husband on this trying to conceive journey.
Can't wait to start talking to you all. Can't wait to be a mum either!

hi im alicea.im 19yrs old (20 in nov 08) and im TTC with my bf that ive been with for just over 2yrs. We're not engaged cos we dont think its that important to be married b4 babies. ive been wanting a baby for over a year now but have only just started ttc. me and my bf are on steady money and should be able to get somewhere to live together soon. Just wanted to talk to some people who feel the same, and just a bit of a chat.

xxxxxcheersxxxxxx

p.s you sound like lovely girlies

Hello everyone - new to the boards here. TTC our first little miracle. I am 20 years old and hubby is 21 years old. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 17 and have been on the pill since. I've been off the pill since the first of February, so technically March is our first "official" TTC month. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all!!

Welcome to all the new gals! Good to see you there, and good luck with your journeys

just wondering if anyone thinks 19 is too young to be TTC? i really wanna have a baby soon, just really worried what people will say cos i think me and my OH will be judged. i think i'd be a great mummy and id always be there to support it. Weve been TTC for just over the month cos ive only been off my pill for about that long. does anyone know how long it will take for my periods to settle after then???

alicea x x

just wondering if anyone thinks 19 is too young to be TTC? i really wanna have a baby soon, just really worried what people will say cos i think me and my OH will be judged. i think i'd be a great mummy and id always be there to support it. Weve been TTC for just over the month cos ive only been off my pill for about that long. does anyone know how long it will take for my periods to settle after then???

alicea x x

Hey!! I just turned 20 in February and DH and I are TTC also!! We got married in January and I went off the pill the first of February. My periods were regular the very next month. I don't think you (we) are too young!!! My mom doesn't know we are TTC and would think we were too young!!! Nobody knows we are TTC except a friend of mine and DH. Good luck and lots of baby dust too!!!! I am at CD15 and have a positive OPK, so I'm excited!

alicea x x

I don't think age should matter (so long as you're not underage etc of course) but i wouldn't go rushing into having babies. (im not saying you are) I have felt broody for about 5 years, but am glad i waited as looking back i was personally not ready and i feel more prepared now im a bit older.

My periods were more regular after coming off the pill, then before i was on it. So it helped settle things down for me personally, but i didnt ttc straight away so im not sure how long things will take.

Good luck with ttc :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->