TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi Ladies! I'm a new BNB Member and already addicted to it! =) I'm 28 years old and my husband is 27. We are looking to try and concieve around November and so on. My AF is due on Sept. 11th, however I don't think we'll be able to try in Oct., since I have dental work that still needs to be done.

Just wanted to introduce mself! =)

Hello - just joined today and have been browsing for a couple of weeks. I'm 28 and my husband is 27 too Zoey1! We are TTC #1, this is our first cycle, but we started a little late. I have started this charting business, but my cycles are highly random (last 2 were 60d and 39d!)

Good luck to everyone else out there!

Hello everyone! I, too, am new and already addicted, I have been searching for an awesome pregnancy site like this for a short time now but I think I found it- right here!
I am 20, and my husband is 24, we have been married for just over a year. We are TTC#1 and should be well on our way in a few days here!

Hello, I'm New my name is Richelle. I'm 22 and my Husband is 22 til Oct.4th..
Were TTC our 1st since June/07 and its been a rough road.

hey Purple :) Welcome to the forum, My hubby and I have also played World of Warcraft, having a break for a bit tho. It was taking up far too much time lol i'm sure you know what I mean :happydance:

Same here...Hubby and I both play World of Warcraft...Matter of fact its probably the reason i am not pregnant yet...It does take up ENTIRELY to much time lol :dohh:

Zoey1 ,Essence and sweetpea2020 (and jmiller if ur new2?)
welcome2 bnb its a fab site...really supportive and any advise u need u will always get answers from plenty:)
im 27 and dh is 45 were ttc#1,however garys had custody of his son since he was 3 now 13,so im a step mum 2a teen terror!! sadley had a M/C in mar08 and couple mths after i started charting,opk and ive just resentley got me sel a persona monitor,had to wait till next cycle2use that tho as i didnt rest it proper this mth:(usless!!
hope every1makes u feel welcome,but also hope ur stay in the ttc part is short but sweet!!! x x x

I'm Allie, 19 ttc#1 with My boyfriend Erick. Hopefully this will be our month!

Hello everyone im new
My name is Hannah I am 23 my hubby is 26. I am a stay at home mum to my little girl who is 16 months we have been ttc #2 for 3 months with no luck. I am still breastfeeding and have had no :witch: as yet. this month tho I had cm for the first time so am hopeing I will have:witch:or:bfp:soon! Cant wait to get stuck in to this site everyone seems soo supportive xx

:flower: Hi I'm Heidi, 23 (24 next month) fiancé is 25 an TTC #1 for one month now, so early day's but fingers crossed xx

Hello my name is gabrielle and im 21 years old. Ive been married for three years and have two beautiful boys.

Owen who was born at 36wks, and is now 3 years old

Gavin born at 34wk1day and is 61/2 months old.

Just decieded this month to start tying agian.

We would love a little baby girl!!

Think i might have ov last week saturday??? Had .... 3xs on thurs fri and sat.

Do you think i have a chance???

TTC 3 soooooo anxious

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my name is gabrielle and im 21 years old. Ive been married for three years and have two beautiful boys.

Owen who was born at 36wks, and is now 3 years old

Gavin born at 34wk1day and is 61/2 months old.

Just decieded this month to start tying agian.

We would love a little baby girl!!

Think i might have ov last week saturday??? Had .... 3xs on thurs fri and sat.

Do you think i have a chance???

Hi--My name is Cori. I'm 23 yrs old and have a gorgeous 2 1/2 yr old son named Vincent Paul. I'm been married for nearly two years to the love of my life and we've been trying since January of 2007 with a miscarriage in April of 2007. My husband and I got together when I was about 8 months along with Vincent. I think our timing may have been off most of the time, but I am seriously so ready for my :bfp:

Hey everyone :) I used to come here, but it was awhile back so I will post...

I am almost 22. Have been TTC on and off since about January last yr...

Hoping to get a :bfp: soon!

Hey, im abby and im 18, been with my boyfriend, 25, for three years..he's now my fiancee..experienced a miscarriage last year :( we've got ourselves together, saved up etc..and now ready TTC#1!! Just off the pill and on my period...so let the games begin!!
Hoping to get a BFP within next three months...fingers crossed :)
xx

Hello Ladies,

My name is Lea. My BF of 8 years and I have a 3 year old DD and are trying for another. This is our first month of trying so we will see. It seems that everyone around me is getting preggers so I hope some of their dust will rub off on me.

Hi all! Im 23 and my hubby is 26, and we have literally started ttc today! Im so excited!

I'm Sunny, 21. My husband is 29. We've been TTC for a little less than a year. We recently found out that OH has azoospermia (extremely low sperm count almost to the point of nonexistent). We just finished registration with various cryobanks and will begin home inseminations in November. :)

Hi I am Jai, 24 engaged to OH who is 22, first proper cycle TTC so fingers crossed.......... :dust:

Hi I'm Lisa I'm 26 and DH is 33. We are just starting TTC this cycle too :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->