TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hey everyone. I am 21 and my dh is 22. We have a gorgeous daughter called Lilly who is 2 and we are ttc no.2. So far we are on month 3, i am testing on tuesday so send me lots of babydust! Hope we all get our :bfp: soon!

:hug: Lisa x

Hi everyone,
Im 21 and DH is 26. We've been TTC for 7 months and still waiting for a :bfp:.
Heres to hoping for :witch: to stay away and a :bfp: this month!
xx

Hi im 24 and so is my OH. We hafve been together for 9 years. Just started TTC #1 in May. No luck yet. Im using saveontest (ovulation) for the first time this month and I hope it will work.

Came across this site via google search and it looked nice so I joined.

Baby dust to everyone!

I am 25 (turn 26 in Feb. 2009) and DH is 26 (turns 27 in Dec. 2008). We are TTC #1. I had an IUD (copper) for almost 4 years and loved it. Had it removed in May and have been TTC ever since with no success thus far! I'm charting my CM, using OPK's, but not temping because I'm pretty sure I know when I ovulate.

Hi, im Anne-Marie, im 23 and my dh is 24.
We are ttc for our first child.
in all honesty, I have never tracked af to the day, so all i know is after 1st month of trying, I should be anytime soon...

fingers crossed

Hello All,

I have just turned 29 (so only just made it on this thread which is depressing... lol) And have just received the :witch: after the first try, was really upset/depressed but am trying not to let it get me down.

Like some others on here I have never really paid that much attention to dates and cycles etc and am now wishing I'd just marked the calender here and there as I am not really sure of my cycle length which doesn't help things much! Is looking like I am a typical 28 day cycle now (been spot on for the last few months) so am hoping that this is gonna be the month for my BFP!
Am also off to the shops tomorrow to get a thermometer to try and temp this month, so wish me luck as at the mo am not really sure what I'm doing lol (Am hoping I'll figure it out soon!)

Anyway goodluck to all xxx

Hi All! I'm 26, as is my husband, and we've been married for 10 months, and TTC for the last 2 (well 3, but one we couldn't as OH was away on business!)

....and I can't wait!!:happydance:

:hug:to all!

Mrs B

Hey all! I'm 26, my wonderful husband is 31. I've haven't actively been TTC, but I am now! I hope to get pregnant before the new year. Endometriosis and cystic ovaries are my problems to overcome...but here's to hoping and trying!
Best to you all!

Hi, my husband and i are 25 and this is our first month trying and i'm due to ovulate oct 31st/nov 1st! Can't wait. x

Hi all
Im 20, husbands 28, this is year 2 without contraception and cycle 8 of very actively trying for our first child

Im on day 25 today and am usually around 33-35 days

Good luck everyone:happydance:

hi all im zoe im 21 oh is 26 , been ttc for over a year now and just been diagnosed with pcos and prescribed clomid!! im new on here so any guidance would be much appreciated!!!:D

Hello everyone,

I am 22 and my DH is 30, this is our first cycle actively trying and came of the pill 3 cycles ago :)

Hi everyone
I am on my 4th cycle of TTC I am 26 partner 37 was on BC for over ten years but came off in June time and got my first cycle back end of August..Got my AF last week so cycle 3 didnt work however i defo noticed the ovulation this month so thats good sign.. Fingers crossed to everyone xxxx

hi all, im 28 oh is 35, ttc #2, m/c 19 oct 08 after 8mths of trying.still waiting for af or bfp! preferably bfp pls God! praying this will still be my mnth, wasnt always bding at the right times during the 8mths of trying but got bfp last mnt after actually understanding what O was all about.
wish u'll bfps asap.amen to that.

Come & say hi, introduce yourself to the 20s club, tell us how old you are, are you TTC #1 or more & a bit about your TTC journey so far.

Hello! I am 29 TTC #2

So far was ttc since January, last month started the regimen of fertility treatment. So my ob/gyb referred me to a reproductive endocrinologist for further assistance; so i had a hystopinogram (i know i butchered the word :dohh: ) after having that done and a few few rounds of blood works the procedure showed a blocked tube on top of fibroids (they arent a real concern at this point) any-who I am on day 9 of my cycle today was the last day for my clomid (100mg) Friday I go for the sonogram to see how my follicles look and also give me injection for the hcg.

HI! My name is Brittny and I'm 23. My husband is 25 and we've been ttc for I would say a year now. I'm looking for a cycle buddy.

hello,

i'm 25 my dh is 33. i have just come off my pill (after 10 years) and we are in our first month of TTC.

Hi, me and my oh are 26, just come off cerazette (been on it for 6 years) and this will be our 1st time ttc.

Hi Im Sarah, Im 28 and my DH is 30 we have been actively trying for over 5 years now with a m/c in May 2006.
Im currently 6 dpo on my 2nd round of clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->