TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi Guys,
I'm 27, my bf is 21, we've been TTC for over a year now with a MC in Sept 08. I have a cycle 26-28 days long.
Anyone out there around the same cycle as me, or with a younger parnter please send me a friend request!! :)

hey all

im 22 Fiance is 24, we've been tryin to conceive for over a year with no success so far...

used to be 28 days like clockwork, but now can be between 28-30 ish

currently 6dpo anyone around the same time roughly?

Can I join in?

I'm 20, my husband is 26. We will be TTC for number two starting next month :D I am hoping I will not be in the TTC section for long but that may be just a bit too wishful!

We are TTC our second now because we don't want there to be too big of an age gap between Anna (our daughter, now 9 months old) and baby # 2 - I want her to have someone to play with when me and Dom are just too boring, I want her to have someone to share with; both toys and experiences, I want her to have someone to wake up with stupidly early on Christmas mornings, and someone safe to row with, someone to look out for, and be looked out for by... I just don't want her to be 'alone'. Although me and my husband will always be there for her, I want her to have someone close in age, just someone close to walk through life with.

I also want to do my midwifery degree before too long, but definitely want baby #2 before then otherwise the age gap would just be too big.

Therefore, I am currently doing an OU course in health and social care that ends the beginning of October so I am set to TTC after this coming cycle as baby will arrive (if all goes to plan! And they stay in for the full 40 weeks this time :dohh:) after my exams and course are over.

If things go impossibly well I am hoping for a first month bfp so baby is old enough that I can apply for uni in Sept 2010 to do my midwifery degree and Anna and baby #2 can go to nursery together! :rofl: Maybe even more wishful there, though :blush: lol

I am just an impatient person I guess. I dread to think how I am going to cope with all that TTC brings... :roll:

*sigh* But that's me anyway, nice to 'meet' you all in TTC, I am looking forward to getting to know you all and hope we all get our BFP's soon! :hugs: xxx

Heya. I'm Dani and I'm 21, OH is 23. After I thought I was pregnant, we decided to TTC for our first. AF is due the 16th - 18th so here's hoping.

Hi. I'm Jodi. I'm 24, bf is 23. This is our first time TTC. I'm due in the next few days. Fingers crossed for BFP!!!

OMG I can't believe I missed this thread!

I'm 25, Hubby is 25 next week. We've been married for 9 months (together just over 2 years) and we are TTC baby No.1.

This next 3 years are likely to be very exciting as we are paying off debts (we have paid off 50% of them hence the ability to TTC now :happydance:) and hubby is due to go to Uni in Sept 2010 to study to become a teacher. He will then get to spend time (and holidays) with LO (or should I say LO's) when they arrive.

Just want to say, thanks for the lovely welcome girls! This forum is fab and I hope we all get our BFP's soon!!

Hi All!

Im 23, hubby is also 23 (will be 24 in may) We are highschool sweethearts and have been together for 6 years, married for 5 months. We started TTC right after the wedding, and got a BFP the first cycle. Ended in a Missed Miscarriage which required a D&C on 9-15.

this is currently our first cycly TTC again..

:dust: to everyone!!

hi i am 24 my oh is 24 we are sweet hearts at school an lost contact for bout 5 years an then we met up again an now we are getting married in 5 weeks! we are on our 2nd cycle ttc again after an ectopic in september last year!
good luck every one
:dust:

Hello. I am going to be 29 this week and my hubby is 37. I have 2 children (ages 6 and 3) with my late husband. Since his passing, I have married a man (who was also widowed) and he has no children of his own. We are in our 4th cycle TTC. My late husband had a vasectomy, so I thought my baby-making days were behind me. So, guess not...and I am very excited to be TTC again. It almost feels like a first, and I guess it kind of is for us as a couple. Baby dust to all!!!!!!!!

Hey I'm Gemma.
Im 22 and my fiance is 34, we have a 20 month old son and we have been ttc#2 for 5 months... thought this month was going to be it but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. fingers crossed for next month!
xx

hey all i am Maranda and i am 21 (22 in may) and my oh i 21 (22 in july) this is our first month ttc... i am currently on cd13 and this will be our 1st we r trying for... we are engaged and married soon.... good luck all.. we have our fingers crossed

I just started TTC again this month after a lap in Nov. 2008. I'm 26 and my other half is almost the big 3-0. We can't wait to have a little one of our own, but it has been a very bumpy road...

HI im jessica. 20 at the beginning of april. Ive been TTC for 5 months. First :witch: since coming off the implant this week! praying for my first EVER :bfp:!!!!!

hi i'm Danielle and i'm 20, 21 in April married my hubby steven last year on valentine's day, nearly a year already :wohoo::rofl: we have been ttc since Dec 08, but only joined this site today so i'm a newbie

i am 6dpo and due to test on 12th Feb
really hope hubby's super :spermy::spermy: this month :rofl: lol

Dani

I'm Tiffany, 19 years old, DH is 22, and we are TTC and hoping for a Valentine's Day positive (Have had all symptoms for weeks)...Thanks for the club Wobbles!

Hi All! I'm 28 (29 in may) and my husband is 35.... so offically we squeeze into the 20's club!!! We've been together for 8 years, married for 7 months, and ttc baby number 1 for 3 months.

Have bought a clear blue fertility monitor to try for the first time this month... and hope it brings us our much wanted BFP!!

:hi: I'm Willa (28) and married since 2000 to Terry (35... soon to be 36)

We have one boy Tristan - age 8 and haven't used really much form of contraception since 2003. Still no luck.

I admit we haven't tried and I haven't even talked to dr about fertlity issues. I just don't know. I have a feeling pregnancy is unlikely again for us and at this point we aren't trying but I do keep track of my cycles (no more temps though)

I used to have long irregular cycles, which have come back to normal for the last 6 months since using Vitex :thumbup: and that has made me feel a bit better.

I work at home, reading tarot, and DH is a massage therapist. I am also returning to school (next semester?) to finish my degree.

That's it about me :)

Happy Babymaking all!

Hi All! I'm 28 (29 in may) and my husband is 35.... so offically we squeeze into the 20's club!!! We've been together for 8 years, married for 7 months, and ttc baby number 1 for 3 months.

Have bought a clear blue fertility monitor to try for the first time this month... and hope it brings us our much wanted BFP!!

HA! We have almost the same age difference between us and our spouses :)

It's a great age gap! It's been working for us for 9 years!! Have you been using ovulation kits or anything to help?

I can't get on with temp checking so have just started with the cbfm which i'm finding fab so far. Takes the gues work out of it and I feel much more relaxed with it than I first thought I would.

Good luck with this month... Here's hoping for bfp's all round!!
Xx

It's a great age gap! It's been working for us for 9 years!! Have you been using ovulation kits or anything to help?

I can't get on with temp checking so have just started with the cbfm which i'm finding fab so far. Takes the gues work out of it and I feel much more relaxed with it than I first thought I would.

Good luck with this month... Here's hoping for bfp's all round!!
Xx

We have been together 10 yrs or so - with our 9 yr anniversary coming up. I agree! Great gap :)

I am temp taking - sometimes. I am bad at being steady with it. At this point, I still have more weight to lose and I don't know - I get excited every month that I think I am only to be disappointed. I am tired of TTC and just want it to happen again already, lol :)

I just tested for this month - on day 30 and it's negative :( booooooo :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->