TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi, I'm 27, 28 next month and this is is our first month ttc. I have a 4 and 2 year and hoping for a 3rd very soon. :)

Hi. I just joined and thought i'd post a little introduction. I'm 24, my OH will be 26 in the summer. We're not actively ttc, but after much discussion we decided in january that we would stop trying NOT to (i.e. stop using contraception!) and see what happens :baby: I'm not sure how much of a difference there is, but it felt right to us.

I fell pregnant within a few weeks, unfortunately i started to miscarry friday evening and just trying to come to terms with that now, having literally only just started to believe i was pregnant and get my head around that.

I am relieved to have found this forum, i only registered yesterday but already i feel like it has helped.

Just taking one hour at a time right now.

Good luck to everyone ttc!

Hey,
I'm 22 & DH is 31
TTC for my 1st, been trying for 5 months.

Good luck everyone :D
x

hi ladies, can i join?
been ttc (with every different method) for 10 month now :(
i fertile this week though so still continuously keeping fingers crossed xx

HI lovelys,
Only recently joined so wanted to say hi and intro myself!!:blush:
Im 23 yrs OH is 24 been ttc for 8 cycles now so got everything crossed for this month!! im in my 2ww at the mo and have 12 days till we can try for :bfp:.
look forward to making new friends along the way.
xoxox :dust: xoxox

:idea:Has anyone had or know of any methods that they feel have been more successful than others?:blue::pink:

Hi I am 26 nearly 27 and OH 29 we are TTC#1 and been trying 3 cycles but this is first i have followed more carefully...

Hi All,

My name is Jemma, I am 27 and OH is 37, been TTC for about 4 months, on CD14 at the mo, usually a 26 day cycle but last month was 28(got rather excited!!). Really hoping for :bfp: this month as am seeing one of my friends tomorrow and pretty sure she is going to tell me she is pregnant, I love her to bits but still very jealous!!!!!!

Hi, I'm 24 and this is my first month off the pill and our first month of ttc. Really hoping for our :bfp: soon!!

XxX

Im Loulou and im 25 :) ttc number one, and im on my second cycle in!! xxx

I'm Jen, 24 and ttc baby number 1.
This is 2nd cycle, last one only 23 days long and not sure if thats going to be a pattern or not!
hoping for a :bfp: soon!

I'm Sonya, 21.
TTC baby number 1. this is my 3rd cycle off of BC ovulation should be tomorrow, fingers crossed it'll be a :bfp: in two weeks!

TTC#1 !!
Me: 27 DH: 28

Its very early days so praying for blessings. Had a reality check coming on here but fingers, toes and everything crossed except the obvious!! (sorry! tmi?!)

I'm Rachel, 26... DH 31.

TTC for some time now (loose track after a while)

Hope we all get BFP soon!!!!

Hi Im Hana and I'm new around here... so please forgive me for not abrieveating!!

I'm 23, been with my partner who is 25 6 years and TTC #1.

I came of Implanon implant in October, and since then had 21, 49 , 42 day cycles!! currently on day 37, with :bfn: yesterday :sad1:

Hopefully we will all get what we are hoping for asap

:dust: to all xx

Hey guys, I've been TTC for 3 months now and this month I've been experiencing these pains on my left side, they're on and off. Im 5 DPO and I've never experienced pains this early before. please help!

Hi everyone!
I've been TTC for 4 months now. Didn't realize how hard this is!! I'm glad there's so many of u to talk about this topic with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->