TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi im cameron. 22 years old hubby is 38. we are ttc #1 on cycle3. af is due saturday hoping she doesnt come. good luck to everyone on getting your bfps!

im laura im 24 oh is 23 we're due to get married next year and this is our 1st cycle ttc...we just decided it felt right to try before the wedding...will see how our 1st few months go and the closer it gets to the wedding we may take a break who knows what will happen :dust: to all xxxx

HI Everyone!! I'm new to the website, but definently looking for some support! I'm 22, single, and TTC. I am planning to be a single-mom-by-choice. Please don't criticize, I have thought things through, and am working with an OB on this. This has been the first month i've tried, we did an ICI on March 2! So I'm on the LONG wait to test. I don't think I have any fertility problems, but I really wouldnt know since this is my first attempt at TTC. I'd love some support, and any advice you guys may have throw it my way!! This wait has been absolutely HORRIBLE. I have taken HPT 6 days in a row now....yes I know i'm an idiot, i'm a nurse and know that theres NO way to get a BFP this early, but I'm obsessed with it!! So any support you guys can offer in this long wait would be greatly appreciated! thanks guys!! Good luck to everyone!! Baby dust for all!!!!

Helloooooo!!
Both OH and I are 21, but have been together for almost 7 years and are ttc for baba #1 at long last, after many many years of him pestering me.
This is our first cycle ttc (af due sunday 15th). It took alot of persuading for me because I am a bit of a career girl (last week at uni next week!). Thats why I finally gave in coz I know that I will have got all the qualifications I need now to give baba a decent life. OH works full time. Also just got over a long lived eating disorder that I have been struggling with for 6 years. I am finally healthy and gotten af back (after a long time with nothing) and have come off BC.
Sorry its long but that is my journey in short so far...
Fingers crossed that all you girlies get :bfp: V SOON.XXX

Hey,

Im Steph =]

Im 19 years old. Ive been with my boyfriend Iain for ages.
I was pregnant in 2008, but sady lost my baby, so hoping to have another one this year!

*fingers crossed*

Hello everyone! x

Hey
I'm Tiffany, 24, my hubby is 25, we're in cycle 9 of ttc number 1. Been together for 6 years, married for just over 6 months now. Hubby has celiac and may have fertility problems so he went in for a semen analysis and now we're waiting on the results. Other then that I'm pretty sure we're healthy and strong. I'll be going back to Uni in sept for nursing to, so if we conceive we'll be busy for a while!

Me- 27 and my OH- 28 (almost 29)

We've been trying for about 6 months now. I have a 3.5 year old from a previous marriage and can't wait for #2!!

Hi ladies

Just wanted to ask how everyone is getting on at the moment? I am now into my 4 cycle of actively TTC and even though I promised myself I wouldn't become obsessed, I have become completely OBSESSED with it all. It seems to be all that I can think about and desperately trying to make sure it isn't all I talk about too as don't want people knowing we are trying!!!!
This is my first month of LH testing, O day should be today if I stick to my 26 days this month, but can't pin my OH down,literally!!!!!!!!!! We do shift work so sometimes are like ships passing in the night! He got home from a night shift this morning and I tried to convince him that a bit of :sex: would help him sleep, but funnily enough he was having none of it!!!!!!! He informed me yesterday that he believes it will probably never happen as its a complete miracle and he isn't that lucky, so he isn't going to worry about it and if it does happen, great! Why can't I be that relaxed about it!!!!!!
How are you all finding the emotional side of it? Anyone else turning into a complete nut job:wacko:?!!!!

Baby Dust to you all.......:dust:

Hi my name is julie and im a 25 yr old married mother of 1. My husband and i got married March 21,2008. ( my anniv. is this sat>:happydance:). And we have been trying to conceive for the past yr. Only to find out Nov.5, 2008 that i have PCOS. I was put on 1500 mg of Metformin and 400mcg of Folic Acid. But needless to say no baby. I started the Metformin 11-5-08 and end of Nov. :witch: came to visit. Same thing end of dec.:witch: came to visit. But my last normal cycle was may of 08. didnt have one june or july . had one aug . didnt have another one till nov. then as above nov. dec and now NONE!! Jan , Feb, and now march is here and no AF. I started thinking maybe i need to test. But im so afraid of another :bfn:. Ive took enough PT's from June 08 till now. I have major stock in EPT.. The more my DH and i try the harder it is to even think we might get a:bfp:..

Hey I am Justine!

Me: 23 DH: 25
Married: 6 months Together: Just over 5 years
TTC #3: Active Since 3/09 Not preventing since 12/08
Charity was born April 17th, 2003
Alyssa was born May 12th, 2005

Right now I am in my TWW. Waiting and Seeing what happens.

Hiya Im Lisa, im 24 ttc my 3rd, my hubby is 33. we will have been married 5 years in july. i have a daughter who is 5 next week and a son who is 3.5.
been wttc for 33 MOnths. its was a long wait been ttc since dec08 currently on cycle4. CD5 fingers x'd for this month.

Hi I'm Monika, 21 years old. Not married yet, but i am ttc with my boyfriend for 2 years now. I don't think i will be able to have children, that's what doctors told me a few years ago. So now I don't care if i am not married, although my boyfriend are definatelly my future husband sometime in the future. I think i got obsessed with ttc since i actually paide attention if i will get pregnant. So nothing yet, don't think i will soon. but still praying. I thought that if i calculate my ovulation dates it might help. I cant calculate it, cause i dont get my period if i am not on the pill. and if i do get it, (while not on the pill) it goes on for 4-9 weeks. its horrible.
Glad to get to know new people to talk to.
:)

Hello! My name is Tiffany I am 21 and my DH is 22. We have been married for 2 years on November 12, and this is our first month trying to conceive. I am on day 27 of my 29 day cycle, 13 DPO. I am WAAAYY to nervous for my own good. I want to be pregnant so bad I think that I have started making up my own pregnancy symptoms.. " I think I read if your big toe turns red you are pregnant..." or something like that... ;)

Wish me lots of baby dust!!!

Hi tiffany, I'm Monika. I just want to ask u something. What is "13 DPO"
I probably sound stupid. But these things kinda confuse me. I'm new. Also ttc.
Good luck with u...

Hi everyone. Welcome and good luck to u all.
I want to ask some advise from the ladies who are ttc, and their partners are involved as well. Actually i can't say that me and my oh is ttc, cause truthfully I AM! I desprataly want te get pregnant for the past two years now. I spoke to my oh several times. Telling him i want to have a baby. We are not married. The marige thing don't botther anyone. I think that he (OH) might not take it very seriously. Although, he said it's fine, we can try. More in the same way he would say "i can get something like clothes" or something like that. I would not mind having a baby. But how can i speak to him and tell him i am very serious? And maybe get him exited too. Plz any advise would greatly be appreciated. thanks

Hi i'm 27 and trying to conceive baby #1. came off the contraceptive pill last august so been trying about six months. am 12dpo at the moment, but just noticed a little spotting (nothing much really i hope). could it be implantation? have done three tests and all :bfn: was hoping its still too early to detect a :bfp:. hope its my lucky month this month!! x

:hug:

Hi everyone I'm Emma and I'm 26 and this is my first month of ttc. This is my first 2ww it's going to be the longest 2 weeks ever.

:hug:

Hi everyone, I'm Sarah, I'm 28 - and I'm in the second month of TTC baby numero uno!

Looking for a buddy if possible. I have a 32 cycle, and am 7 dpo.

Any takers? lol

Hi, guys. My name is Emilie, im nearly 24, my other half is 27. We have been together for 4 years now and live together in Southampton in a 2 bedroom flat, so the next thing is to fill that spare room! We are both university students, with one year left to go, i am hoping to take a year out to have the baby and then go back to finish my degree as babies are the only thing i can think about so i cant concentrate, lol.

I came off the pill in january and we tried feb and early march but i got my first 'real' period since coming off the pill on 19th march, so we had tried at the wrong times. So this month is the first month where i can track ovulation properly, although im still not sure how long my cycle is yet, but i guess we will just keep trying. Slight problem with trying this month as my family are coming up to visit for the week and then im going down there to stay so im not going to see OT a whole lot and more difficult having sex, lol. If i concieve this month the due date would be xmas eve, i cant think of a better xmas present.

Sorry about not using the abbriviations much i'm still getting used to them.

Im 17 18 in four months and my husband is 26 (it's hard to explain) and we have be trying for my first for 3 months

Hi all
I'm 27 and am trying to conceive my 1st child.
Was on microgynon before ttc
This is my 3rd month of trying and am 3 days into this cycle.
Anyone similar??
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"