TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi all
I'm 27 and am trying to conceive my 1st child.
Was on microgynon before ttc
This is my 3rd month of trying and am 3 days into this cycle.
Am hoping 3rd time lucky!! :happydance:
Anyone similar??
x x

Hi garkat23 im 27 and ttc #1. I was also on microgynon 30 for about 11yrs. came off them last august. Have been ttc since sept 08 (7 months) but no luck as of yet. am on cd7 at the moment so got a week or so until ovulation.

:hug:

Hiya, I'm 25 ttc baby number 1. Have been on the pill for 9 years, stopped last month so keeping fingers crossed for BFP this year! :bfp:

Hi im caroline, im 28 and ttc first child, I was pregnant but we lost our first baby at 6 weeks and have just started trying again

Hi, I'm Sarah, I'm 20, OH is 29, we just started ttc our first this month. Hopefully all goes well for all of us here!

My name is Amy, I'm 21. Hubby's name is Dru, and we have been married since October 2006. We have a 21 month old daughter named Emma, and we are WTT for baby #2 til about June when DD turns 2. I have been researching about charting, found that I have a 28 day cycle. Next AF is due on April 9th, and two months later will be trying!

Hey Im Joanne....Just new to this site. Im 24 and been with my partner 6 years and engaged one year. We have been ttc baby #1 for 2 years now without success as I have been diagnosed with PCOS....But im keeping a positive mind and hopefully it will happen for us very soon.... Baby dust to ALL ttc

***************** ************* Mwah xxx

Hi All, I am 27 (28 in May) been with DH for 10 years married for over 2 years. Been on pill for 9 years and TTC #1
Just started last month so early days but have fingers and toes crossed for everyone xx

Hi all i'm Lou, 24. Soon to be married and then we're TTC-ing straight after. Only 2 months to go and then I can post in the TTC forum for real :happydance:

Anyone else TTC-ing from early June?

Hello all, i am Laura, 21 and TTC #1

Getting frustrating as have been told i have PCOS, then recently have been told i dont - added to which im awaiting periods after having my first and only depo injection.

ARGH!

hi all, im lucy im 21 OH 27, ttc for our first child together. came of the implanon on 16th march, had AF, so bring on :sex: :) baby dust to us all xxxxxxxxxx

hi i am vickie!! I am 25 and OH is 29. I came of the pill end Sept 08 as we decided it waas time to start trying. Got BFP on 6th Dec then had an early scan on Christmas eve because of a slight belled and found out we MMC twins, so had D+C on 12th Jan (we could not believe it so i wanted to wait for another scan to make sure as i dont have extreme regular cycles so could not be sure of dates etc).

since the op i have not been using barrier methods as doctor said it was ok. Had another BFP on 23rd Feb, but had my bloods monitored strait away and HCg fell from 75 to 33 in a few weeks. So now i am back to square 1 without having a period yet to flush what-ever it is out of me as they feel it is not remains as i had a BFN 3 weeks after D+C, it could be a chemical pregnancy but i should have had AF by now! so it could be BO!!

I am in turmoil at the miniute but we will be able to start ttc again in the next few weeks hopefully.

Vik
x

well hii!:hug:

My name is Yami Lynn, I am engaged!!! getting married around next year! and trying to conceive! This is my first try although there have been 2 months where I thought i was pregant because of a late period and weird symptoms. But it was just my body psychologically acting up :/

We figured we were so sad,me and the fiance, that we both know we really wanted it. It's about my partners time to have one! he's 33 but still acts like a little boy and is completely energetic! as for me, I feel very ready and willing to go through this! my mother had me at 18 :p but that doesn't have an effect on me. I'm in love, I want a family, and I want to make my future husband a happy father! and I want that little bundle of joy!:bunny: :pink:

Hi i'm Chloe, aged 28, OH 28 also. Been married nearly 3 years. This is my 2nd month ttc and im really excited. So glad i found this site :happydance:

Good luck everyone x x x

I'm 19, not quite in my 20's yet, but I will be later this year. Me and my fiance want to have a child, this is our second month ttc. We are very much in love and are getting married soon. We really want a baby, because it is important to us to be parents and good parents because my mom was never in my life and his dad was never in his life so this is our chance to do it right!

Hi,

I'm Danielle, 21, married to Mark, 24. We've got 3 kiddies - Callum, 3, Katelyn, 2, Lily, 13 months. We are currently TTC #4 and on CD 4 :)

Hi everyone, I am 26, married to DH, age 26, since July, 2008, and TTC our first baby. I am secretly hoping for a little girl, he is hoping for a boy, but obviously we would love either one sooooo much!! :hugs: I am very excited but also really antsy to wait each month to test!! I can't imagine what it must feel like to see a :bfp: I am always looking up stuff online about early preggo symptoms, etc. That has become my world! It is nice to know I am not the only one wasting hours analyzing every symptom. I am currently about 9 DPO, :witch: is due next Friday....please please please don't come AF!!! Baby dust to all! And check out my journal and please respond! XO Alyssa

I am 23 and OH is 26. We have been ttc for 21 cycles and have been together for 4 years although we've known each other since i was 16 :smug:. 3 Days 'til test time..
Feeling kinda useless at the minute with all the BFN i have been getting this year :cry:

I'm 27 and ttc our 1st child. This is our first month of trying! So keeping our fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->