TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hey everyone :)

I'm Sam, I'm 20 and I've been with my boyfriend 3 and a half years. We're trying for our first baby and we have been trying since February this year.

I've never been pregnant before so I look forward to receiving lots of advice from you lovely mummies and I'm also looking forwards to sharing experiences and thoughts with first timers like myself :happydance:

I need some TTC buddies! AF is due for me on the 23rd Sept and I have a 27/28 day cycle...anyone else the same?

hiya lover :hugs: i hope u get that :bfp: soon :) well im still waitn for AF to show.. but she might show soon but ive no TTC buddie yet :nope: but i usually have 28 day cycles but for some reason ive not got AF since june :wacko: but ive got AF cramps and know it will be soon :happydance:

:bfn:i came off the pill start of august so this will be my 2nd cycle
i am really lucky we just say to people at least when we are 40 are children will be grown up lol
i was due af yesterday did a tast today and :bfn: gunna try again in the morning if she doesnt arrive

im soo glad there are people around my age with children that i can talk to and not get bad comments from :hugs:

Hi Everyone, I'm Kat and I'm 22.
I have been married 4 and a half years and have a son who will be 4 next month :)
I am TTC#2 - hoping for a girl but will be happy with however I am blessed.
I came off the pill at the end of August and am now in the 2WW as I *think* I ovulated yesterday (had +opk the day before and a temp rise today). Never did any of the charting/temping etc when I had my first so it is all new to me.

:dust:

hi kat i have a little girl that was 4 on the 17th sept im 21 with two child ttc no 3

hiya ladies... AF showed up today.. ive been waiting since june for it... so il be TTC now soon :happydance:

i'm 21 - 22 next week :)
me and OH have been together 4.5 years, were NTNP after i stopped taking cerazette a year ago, had no periods but fell preg in march this year... m/c in april :(
been TTC since then, only had 2 periods though, hoping this month will be my month! :)

anyone around the same age or similar situation add me as a friend please!! ::) x

hi kat i have a little girl that was 4 on the 17th sept im 21 with two child ttc no 3

Hiya, you are quite close to me in the world too (IYSWIM) I'm in Devon.

I love this group, nice to see people similar in age to me TTC, I still feel quite young to be having my 2nd lol.

Hope I'm ok to join in here....
I'm Jen, and I'm 21, well, 22 next week and have been with my OH for 3 years, and were planning to get married next year, and are TTC our first!!
AF is due on 28/09, so am keeping everything crossed for a BFP!! :D x

You're perfectly welcome to join in here 24/7!! :D Congrats on your wedding and hope you get your BFP soon!! :D

xx

Yippee, thank you! :D
Finally managed to navigate myself to the correct part of BnB! :p

I love this group, nice to see people similar in age to me TTC, I still feel quite young to be having my 2nd lol.

well im ttc number 3 lol
my youngest is 14 months

well im ttc number 3 lol
my youngest is 14 months

Im TTC #3 but im old compared to you lot.
My eldest is 16 months :blush: anyone would think we dont have a t.v :rofl:

i'm 21 - 22 next week :)
me and OH have been together 4.5 years, were NTNP after i stopped taking cerazette a year ago, had no periods but fell preg in march this year... m/c in april :(
been TTC since then, only had 2 periods though, hoping this month will be my month! :)

anyone around the same age or similar situation add me as a friend please!! ::) x

i had a m/c in march hun :hugs: i know how u feel, i had two AF one in may and june then nothing till yesterday.. i was on CD 100 :wacko: lol im sure this will be your month :thumbup: heres to our june bug babies hehe

Hello all my names Angeliah and I am TTC for 8 months now, I have a 5yr daughter and had a m/c 1/09 so this journey is longer than I expected... I'm so close to my ovulation day and this time around I will try softcups... Anyone have any suggesions? Thanks in advance Baby dusty to all!!! ovulation dates is between 23-26

Am turning 27 soon, hoping so much for a little one to start growing. Have been TTC for about 9 months.

I've just gone for an ultrasound to check if everything's fine and dandy in 'baby home' but the sonographer kept a straight face without telling me if there was anything 'discriminating' inside.

So I have to wait for later to meet my Doctor to hear her assessment of the scans.

Am quite scared because I'll be doing it alone cuz DH suddenly couldn't pull off work. Feel like I'm being sent to the gallows alone, unsure if there's any problem in the womb.

I feel sucky cuz most of my mates who got married waay later than me are already preggie while I'm not, and I really want a baby so much. :wacko:

Sigh. How do you girls do it, staying strong month after month and still keep on trying, while i've been trying for only 9 months and it feels like forever.

Hey i'm TTC. This is my first month properly doing it before I was on cerazette (on and off) but not trying. Due on on the 26th so will find out in 2 days. Fingers crossed! The thing I find though is I say to myself well I don't feel very pregnant, I don't know what that is meant to be though! But I always imagine you should know straight away. Ah well good luck other TTC ladies.

Hey guys, AF got me this month so onto cycle 2. Was :cry: this morning but at least I can look back over the last month and see where I can improve. Hows everyone doing? It is so nice to see other "young" people TTC, I say "young" because I don't half feel old sometimes :lol:

Hey guys, AF got me this month so onto cycle 2. Was :cry: this morning but at least I can look back over the last month and see where I can improve. Hows everyone doing? It is so nice to see other "young" people TTC, I say "young" because I don't half feel old sometimes :lol:

Awww sorry 2 hear than hun :hugs: Try not 2 put 2 much pressure on urself, hope u get ur :bfp: nex month

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"