TTC Under 20/20s Club

hi can i join this group ? :flower:
bit about me lol...im annlouise i just turned 25 in sept i started ttc my first baby in 2005 with my ex husband...we had 3 losses :cry: anyway we split up early this year and i have a new man now and were extremely happy :happydance: and we are ttc (my first and his first) been ttc for about 5 months now with him :yipee: i have long ish cycles usually around 36 days so im currently waiting to ov hope to get to know you all better and get my :bfp: too :D :D xxxxxx

Welcome annlouttc1!! Sorry for your losses... But Good Luck with getting a BFP soon!! :hugs:

xx

Hi, Im Aisling, Im 21 years young, my partner is 28 and we are from Co. Donegal in Ireland. We have decided that the time is right to try for our 2nd child ! We already have a daughter who has just over 18 months ! Her name is Kaitlyn ! This will be our 1st month of trying for #2 ! :) Good luck to all TTC & to all who have already got their BFP !!! :)

hey, Im Dee. im 19 my man is 23, he has 2 boys and i have no children yet. this is our first month TTC.
ive recently had my implanon removed.
luck to everyone :D

Hi all, can I join this group too?

I'm Kit and i'm a POAS addict... Lol :)

So a little about me... I'm 19 and I've been with my partner (21) for about two years, and we were very good friends for about 2 and a half years before that. We moved in together 13 months ago and he proposed to me on Christmas Day 2008 :)D) - we made plans to start TTC in September 2010. However, I missed a period a couple of months after we moved in together and did a "positive" test, but when I went to the docs a couple of weeks later my bloods showed I wasn't pregnant and my GP advised i'd either got a false positive (not likely with a digital!) or possibly had an early miscarriage.

By this time, my partner and I had really got excited about me being pregnant and so made the decision to start TTC in Sept 09 instead (a year earlier). BUT, i've not had a period since and my GP has diagnosed me with quite bad PCOS and i'm now waiting to see a gynecologist.

I was also taking the contraceptive pill until just after Christmas, and had been taking it regularly for 4 and a half years so my GP has advised that this could have also affected my cycle. The only reason I believe I may have got pregnant before is because I was taking antibiotics at the time, as i've never missed a pill for the entire 4 and a half year period.

HI to everyone, i have been reading this site for awhile, never been much of a talkative person, so it took me awhile to join. I love hearing the success stories!! As for me im 22, i have a lovely 5 year old daughter. I would love to have another child, preferably a boy, but i'll take whatever he blesses me with!! well looking forward to chatting with you all, as i have read on other posts...Baby Dust to ALL!!

HI everyone, just joined the site TTC for the first time this month although havnt been using contreception for approx 6 months now this is the first month taking folic acid and armed with thermometers and ovulating test sticks!

Im 24 and My fiance is 28 and are both ready to start a family (hopefully in the next 2 months so I can sqeeze into my wedding dress next august!) we really dont want to wait any longer.

My cycle is 30 days so estimate il be ovulating around 19 - 21st im pretty regular so hopefully will be testing around 5th November if no AF...*Fingers Crossed*!!

hi! i'm also rather new to this side....

from South Africa, 24 years old (me and my hubby), we've been together for 7 years now. ttc for 4 months now - already getting impatient!!

started ovulating today, will be testing around the 28th. hoping for the best!

good luck to all out there feeling like i am :thumbup:

hey, Im Dee. im 19 my man is 23, he has 2 boys and i have no children yet. this is our first month TTC.

hi dee...in a similar situation to you! i am 18, oh is 22, although ttc#1 for both of us :) be good to hear how you get on :) x

hi! i'm also rather new to this side....

from South Africa, 24 years old (me and my hubby), we've been together for 7 years now. ttc for 4 months now - already getting impatient!!

started ovulating today, will be testing around the 28th. hoping for the best!

good luck to all out there feeling like i am :thumbup:

Hi Lilo! I also will be testing around the 28th! Keep intouch!:thumbup:

Hey all, well could I join this club too? I'm 21 years old (22 next Sunday), my OH is 22 and we've been together 5 years. We've been TTC roughly about a year with no BFP's yet.

How are all you girls? xx

hi dee...in a similar situation to you! i am 18, oh is 22, although ttc#1 for both of us :) be good to hear how you get on :) x

Hi :) sorry a bit of a newbie to this and cant figure out how to resond to your message! please help! or fb if u have it?? x

My name is Brittany. I'm 19 and been trying to concieve baby number one for 6 months. My husband is 22 and in the Army. This is something we are both really praying for. I will be testing at the end of this week. Baby Dust To Everyone Else TTC.

My name is Brittany. I'm 19 and been trying to concieve baby number one for 6 months. My husband is 22 and in the Army. This is something we are both really praying for. I will be testing at the end of this week. Baby Dust To Everyone Else TTC.

Hi Brittany :) Welcome to the group :D I'm also 19 with a 22 yr old partner lol :p Good luck for your BFP

Hi my name is Heather I'm 21. Im currently engaged to be married this march! My finace who is a firefighter and i just stated ttc :baby: #1 this month and are very excited! nice to meet all you ladies!

Hi my name is Heather I'm 21. Im currently engaged to be married this march! My finace who is a firefighter and i just stated ttc :baby: #1 this month and are very excited! nice to meet all you ladies!

hello :) good luck :dust:

Hiya Guys, My name is Kat. I'm 19 and my oh is 21 and we've been ttc #1 since i stopped the pill 4 months ago. Still waiting for AF, my cycles quite long and varies from 32 days to 40 so I'm just putting it down to that (its been about 39 days). I get anxious though as my mother miscarried my brother and suffered endometriosis cysts, and my OH's brother was stillborn. Have tested twice before af was due, then around 34 days after last. All neg. Hopefully we will manage before christmas, If not it doesn't matter, gets us more excited :p. Good luck to everyone :dust: I really do hope you get bfp s asap :D

Hiya Guys, My name is Kat. I'm 19 and my oh is 21 and we've been ttc #1 since i stopped the pill 4 months ago. Still waiting for AF, my cycles quite long and varies from 32 days to 40 so I'm just putting it down to that (its been about 39 days). I get anxious though as my mother miscarried my brother and suffered endometriosis cysts, and my OH's brother was stillborn. Have tested twice before af was due, then around 34 days after last. All neg. Hopefully we will manage before christmas, If not it doesn't matter, gets us more excited :p. Good luck to everyone :dust: I really do hope you get bfp s asap :D

Hi hun, your situation (ages etc) is quite like my own :) Good luck for your BFP!

Hello...My name is TJ..I am TTC. i ov on tuesday. My temp was 98.8..yesterday and today it has been 98.2..I am wondering is this still good or what???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->