• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

thanks kit. Hi TJ, I'm sorry I can't help you, no idea about that stuff.

Hello Ladies :D

Im 20 years old. I had a miscarriage 5 months ago when i was 3 months along.
Hoping for that BFP soon, it took us 5 months last time, so hopefuly not thatlong.

Reg sex,relax,have fun with friends,and take each days as it comes... Thats the way i like to handle it :)

xx

Hey gals, mind if I pop in? Today is CD1 of cycle #3. DF and I are TTC#3. I have a DSS - 4yrs, DD - 4yrs, and DS - 3yrs. I'm going to be starting nursing school next year so timing is everything for us. Hope this the month for all of us! Good luck ladies!

Hey gals, mind if I pop in? Today is CD1 of cycle #3. DF and I are TTC#3. I have a DSS - 4yrs, DD - 4yrs, and DS - 3yrs. I'm going to be starting nursing school next year so timing is everything for us. Hope this the month for all of us! Good luck ladies!

Good luck hun, hope you can get your BFP at the right time :) :dust:

hi!!

Im due Af today but so far not here!! but i do have horrible back pain which usually means the evil witch is on her way!!

:af::dust::af::dust::af::dust::af::dust::af::dust::af::dust::af::dust::af::dust::af::dust::af::dust::af::dust:

Good luck hun, hope you can get your BFP at the right time :) :dust:

HI hun were u gonna study, Im at Northumbria doing a degree childrens nursing, Im planning to drop back a year as Its just the right time for me and my partner xx

Hiya! I'm Sarah :) I'm 22 and this is my first cycle TTC. recently came off the pill so who knows what will happen...! Have been lurking this forum for agggeesss (and am becoming slightly obsessed with it actually, especially looking at pee stick pictures...ha!) but have only recently started posting. Babydust to you all! x

Hey...can i join in here 2?!

Im 21 and just moved over from wtt yesterday.....its all rather exciting!!!! :)

Good luck to every1

xx

Hey...can i join in here 2?!

Im 21 and just moved over from wtt yesterday.....its all rather exciting!!!! :)

Good luck to every1

xx

Congratulations on making your first big step ;) :happydance::happydance: Hope that your stay with us is short and sweet so that you can move onto first tri :D

Hello everyone, I am 27 and am TTC #1. This is my 3rd cycle and am wishing and hoping that the 3rd time is a charm!

Good luck hun :) Are you charting or anything or just NTNP? I've just started temping to see if I can see a pattern/see if i'm ovulating yet.

Hey girls, how are you all?

I didn't get time to come on yesterday as I was babysitting all day and then when I got home I felt really crappy so OH made me a bath and then insisted that I go to bed. Well it's now day 5 and still no sign of AF. I bought myself a couple of HPT's yesterday and I tested this morning and it was a :bfn: I really shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, I knew I would and now I'm really upset as I also think that AF is coming, I just have a feeling it is. It might seem really stupid but I went back to bed after testing and cried. Thats the whole reason why I never usually bother testing in the first place. My OH doesn't seem to care that it was a :bfn: as he is already begging me to go out tonight and have a drink "to take my mind off it" and I really don't wanna go out. I asked him if we could have a night in with a movie and a takeaway and he tells me I'm causing a problem and yelled at me. I feel so crappy right now and he is not making me feel any better :cry:

Hey girls, how are you all?

I didn't get time to come on yesterday as I was babysitting all day and then when I got home I felt really crappy so OH made me a bath and then insisted that I go to bed. Well it's now day 5 and still no sign of AF. I bought myself a couple of HPT's yesterday and I tested this morning and it was a :bfn: I really shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, I knew I would and now I'm really upset as I also think that AF is coming, I just have a feeling it is. It might seem really stupid but I went back to bed after testing and cried. Thats the whole reason why I never usually bother testing in the first place. My OH doesn't seem to care that it was a :bfn: as he is already begging me to go out tonight and have a drink "to take my mind off it" and I really don't wanna go out. I asked him if we could have a night in with a movie and a takeaway and he tells me I'm causing a problem and yelled at me. I feel so crappy right now and he is not making me feel any better :cry:

:hugs: hope u o.k hun? Dont beat ur self up, u will get ur :bfp: soon. If u ever need a chat u can always PM me.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->