• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

Butterfly- Oh babe. Maybe he really does care and that's why he's so keen to go for a drink and got narky. Who knows. Hope things get better Hun fx

Butterfly- Oh babe. Maybe he really does care and that's why he's so keen to go for a drink and got narky. Who knows. Hope things get better Hun fx

Yeah, maybe thats it. It's not nice having him yell at you but maybe he's just as upset inside and doesn't know how to show it. Or, perhaps he feels like he can't show it because he needs to be strong for you and is just trying to take your mind off it.... who knows... men have funny ideas of logic ;)

Hey ladies, how are you all?
Thanks for the comments. My OH went out on Friday night without me. I stayed at home, ordered myself some Chinese food and watched a couple of movies, alone. All I wanted to do was have a snuggle on the sofa with my OH but he went out instead, oh well. So, did you all have a good Halloween ..onto firework night and Christmas next, lol.

Well AF still hasn't come for me yet. It's almost a week late and I've taken 2 tests and they were both :bfn: I think AF is coming though ..when I go the bathroom and wipe there is a brownish colour there now, so I think thats the start of it ..but it's so weird that I'm almost a week late, I've never been this late before. I've still not had any cramps or anything yet :huh:

Hi, I'm new! I'm 22, got married in July, ttc #3 after ectopic and had a tube removed a year ago. Been to the GP, having weekly blood tests! Anyone else in situation like mine? Or gotten pregnant with just one tube?? Love to hear if you have, so worried at the minute.
Thanks

Hi all I'm Becky.

I'm 27 OH is 33.

Starting TTC this month. Been off pill for a few months now and using calendar method to avoid pregancy so shouldn't take too long, hopefully!!

Hi all I'm Becky.

I'm 27 OH is 33.

Starting TTC this month. Been off pill for a few months now and using calendar method to avoid pregancy so shouldn't take too long, hopefully!!

:wave: Welcome 2 the group n gud luck TTC

:dust::dust:

hay im hayleigh and i am 22, my partner is 24, we are getting married on 6th aug 2011 (long time off i know) i have been ttc for more the 18 months.

i have 1 angel son called logan-george who spread his wings on 28-1-2008.

we are both hoping to be a mummy and daddy asap

hay im hayleigh and i am 22, my partner is 24, we are getting married on 6th aug 2011 (long time off i know) i have been ttc for more the 18 months.

i have 1 angel son called logan-george who spread his wings on 28-1-2008.

we are both hoping to be a mummy and daddy asap

:wave: mumanddad
Owww ur gettin married the day b4 my birthday

Sorry 4 ur loss hun
Gud luck TTC n hope ur stay in this thread is short n sweet

:dust::dust:

Hi im claire

I have pcos and a septate uterus.

as well as double cervix and vaginal canal. :-(

I am 21 and my partner is 21, this is our 3rd month TTC SO HOPING THIS MONTH COULD BE THE MONTH xxxxx

im 20 female (obviously) my OH is 23 (24 in january) and wwe have been trying to conceive for 15 plus months , i dont take any vitamins (although i should) with no luck so far ... im currently a few days late (period was due 29th october) but im not counting on it :( as we've just had negative test after negative *Slowing giving up hope*

Just wishing for the little bean to happen soon :) Id like a girl but i know il have a boy LOL

Hi im claire

I am 21 and my partner is 21, this is our 3rd month TTC SO HOPING THIS MONTH COULD BE THE MONTH xxxxx

sorry hun but what is a septate uterus and what do u mean by a double cervix and vag. canal. is that a problem with ttc sorry again

Hi im claire

sorry hun but what is a septate uterus and what do u mean by a double cervix and vag. canal. is that a problem with ttc sorry again

Septate uterus means my womb is completely split in half by a bit of skin the whole way down making it two cavaties , although some people might have a incomplete uterus making a heart shape.

so at the bottom of each side i have a cervix hence giving me 2 cervix,

i also have a septum right down my vaginal canal , giving me two canals , but only one side is big enough to have sex in , the other side cant even fit a pinky in,

and i presume you know pcos is polycytic ovaries?

Its all problems with ttc, but i want to naturally

if i do il be considerd as a high risk pregnancy and would have to get a c section and scanned every 2 weeks, with limited space for the baby to grow it could not turn for a normal delivery and i would probably give birth earlier than 8 months :wacko: also scans would ensure the baby was growing in the limited space.

xxxxx

Hi im claire

Septate uterus means my womb is completely split in half by a bit of skin the whole way down making it two cavaties , although some people might have a incomplete uterus making a heart shape.

so at the bottom of each side i have a cervix hence giving me 2 cervix,

i also have a septum right down my vaginal canal , giving me two canals , but only one side is big enough to have sex in , the other side cant even fit a pinky in,

and i presume you know pcos is polycytic ovaries?

Its all problems with ttc, but i want to naturally

if i do il be considerd as a high risk pregnancy and would have to get a c section and scanned every 2 weeks, with limited space for the baby to grow it could not turn for a normal delivery and i would probably give birth earlier than 8 months :wacko: also scans would ensure the baby was growing in the limited space.

xxxxx

Wow, that's tough hun :hugs:

I hope that you get your BFP soon and that you have a healthy pregnancy :hugs::hugs:

yeah i know but i have to be optimistic of no BFP after a year il; start the fertility clinic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->