• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

im 20 female (obviously) my OH is 23 (24 in january) and wwe have been trying to conceive for 15 plus months , i dont take any vitamins (although i should) with no luck so far ... im currently a few days late (period was due 29th october) but im not counting on it :( as we've just had negative test after negative *Slowing giving up hope*

Just wishing for the little bean to happen soon :) Id like a girl but i know il have a boy LOL

hello hun, i know how your feeling i hope it happens for you soon and you dont have to be still trying at 18 months :(

sending you lots of baby dust

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi I am April (27) married to Mark (30). We have a son named Jace who will be 5 on Jan. 1st and we are ttc #2. Very Excited! :D

I'm 20, OH is 25. TTC #1 with PCOS. We've only been trying for 4 months. We're very excited.

Hi i am new to this and i am trying to concieve now for ten months i am currently on my first cycle of using clomid, today being day 21! would love to chat to anyone in similar situations as it would be good to share experiences!!

i go for my blood test tomor!!!

Hi
Im Kim and Im 27yrs, my fiance Ross is 28 in 2weeks and we are getting married 9th July 2009. We are just starting TTC so im sure ill be on here lots
Good Luck to everyone :kiss:

Hi everyone. I'm 20 and my OH is 23. Been together 5 years and are TTC #1. This is month 8 of trying, although this is the first month charting and doing OPKs. Am CD12 and would love to get to know you guys who are in the same boat!

Im 21. Been TTC the natural way and it has not worked yet. Looking for other ways. Im married. My husbad is also 21.

hello all :) I'm Ada and I'm 19, been ttc for 2 months now but have been waiting to ttc for 8 months, I'm such a hyperactive/impatient person so I will be on here loads venting :p if anyone ever feels the need to let some steam off I'll always be here for help. best of luck to everyone! xxxxxx

Hey Guys

I am TTC #1, I have been trying for 14months. I am 25 and my partner is 52. I have PCOS and I have been on clomid for 8 months now and still nothing.
I get really down about it and just hoping really that I can get chatting to you guys on here to help me :)
I have read lots on here tonight and its already helping, knowing that there are lots of other women going thro the same. I hope I can also be of help to others out there.
Any ideas on how to keep your chin up thro it all??
:thumbup:

Hi everyone!
I am new here :)
I am currently TTC after a M/C last september.
Good luck to everyone here I'm always welcome to chat!

x

Hiya, I'm 19, married and ntnp! Thought I'd show my face here, not moving into TTC properly until april but it's nice to say hi!! Been with my OH for over 5 years now, love him to peices, we decided to ntnp from this month, get through xmas, we have a direct debit going into our baby savings account jan 1st, and that's the last thing on our list of things to do before ttc ^^ just playing the waiting game now!! Hope your all having a good day x x x

hi my name is michelle im 24. i have 2 children alrady my son 8 my little girl 3. as you can tell i had my son just as i turnd 16 but would never change it. me and my partner have decided to try for a baby its been a month now, i find out tomoz if it worked. if it hasnt then i will do my dates an all that so fingers croosed xx :hugs:

My name is Sarah (27), my husband is David (34), we live in the Channel Islands, weve been together for 10years and 3mths.. We have been married for 15mths.. We have now decided to start trying for our 1st..

I have PCOS and hoping that we can get pg naturally...

Hi there!
My name is Emily, I'm 18 and my fiance is 19. He has one beautiful boy, so technically I'll be a stepmommy first lol.
We are TTC #1 as of last month and I'm so excited!!! So hoping for a 2010 newborn.
Good luck to everyone, lots of hope for LOTS of 2010 newborns!:happydance:

soooooooooooo i never though in a million years i would find myself posting on a ttc forum. so here goes. i am 22 yrs old been married 2 years my hubby and i are both active duty military. its our hearts deepest desire to have a baby but its not as easy as i thought. i decided to join to see how other women deal with the same issues as we are going thru. any comments are greatly appreciated.

Hey hun, welcome to the forums :) There are a few military mums on here and military wives so hopefully you'll find what you're looking for :D

soooooooooooo i never though in a million years i would find myself posting on a ttc forum. so here goes. i am 22 yrs old been married 2 years my hubby and i are both active duty military. its our hearts deepest desire to have a baby but its not as easy as i thought. i decided to join to see how other women deal with the same issues as we are going thru. any comments are greatly appreciated.

Hiya, I'm an army wife and young too, I know how it feels when it's not as easy as you first think!! DH's ex concieved THE FIRST TIME she slept with my DH, and the first time she slept with her ex-fiance (she aborted DH's baby). Wench. And here we are, 9 months after coming off the pill still with nothing! Starting to properly temp in April, just trying to chill and 'see what happens' before then. What are you doing? Temping and charting or just going with the flow?

PM me if you fancy a chat or a rant x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->