• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

hi everyone!

I'm 23, DH is 20 (I married a young'un...haha. He'll be 21 next month.) We were married June 2, 2007--almost 2.5 years, wow! We have been TTC since last October, so more than a year now! I have an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist in January to get everything checked out. :dust: to everyone!

Hi,

I'm 27 and have been TTC for three months (not long, i know).

Just getting through the side affects of coming off the pill and hoping that I get pregnant soon.

My OH is 28. We have been WTC for 5 years for various reasons and now that we finally can start I am worried that I wont be able too.

Fingers crossed for everyone on here. x

Hi! I am 26 and my DH is 33. TTC#1 for me #2 for him. We have been trying for about 6 months. My cycles tend to be 27-31 days. Usually around 28. I am currently on cd 37, with 5 :bfn:'s!! I am still hoping since that :witch: hasn't showed yet. It is not normal for me at all to be this late but those :bfn:'s have me confused. I need a buddy! :)
:flower:
:dust: to us all!!!!!!!!!

Praying for a :bfp:!!!!

hello i'm 19 OH is 20 we've been NTNP since April 2009 when we got married hes in the Navy i have PCOS :( but we trying to get pregnant with god and with out clomid atm so hopefully we'll get a BFP for xmas!:happydance:

hi everyone!! i'm laura i'm 20 and OH is 27 nearly 28 we have been together for 2 years adn been ttc for the last 10 months, i got diagnosied with pcos in august 2007, so i no it's not goin to be easy, i'm currently trying to lose weight as 'its the best way to concieve' (is what i'v been told) i see my gyno every 3 months as they know i'm trying to concieve. they offered me clomid last time i see them, i turned it down as i wanted to see if i could do it alone, but i'm now getting fustrated so i might ask when i see them again if i can have it!OH is desprate to have a baby before he's 30 so gotta get a move on!!and i'v always wanted a family young so the sooner i get a BFP the better!! sorry its so long...
laura
xXx

23, ttc #2 been thru 2 rough m/c.... 4 dpo and not poas is KILLING me.... darn 2ww

Hey can i join in :) I'm 21 and OH is 23 we have a baby girl who is 1 and we really now want another. We were meant to be getting married in June but through family problems i had to cancel it :( My cycles are all over the shop infact i've now had only 2 in over a year :cry: But i'm kinda hoping :lol:

I like this thread.. When I first joined I felt like everyone would think I was too young or something.. That is the reaction I get from people I know. I am 22 years old and my other half will be 23 in a few weeks. We are ttc#1 and are excited and anxious about it!

I like this thread.. When I first joined I felt like everyone would think I was too young or something.. That is the reaction I get from people I know. I am 22 years old and my other half will be 23 in a few weeks. We are ttc#1 and are excited and anxious about it!

good luck hun, i am 22 and ttc#2

wishing you lots of luck

:dust:

hi im jenny (20) oh (27) been together for 4and half years... already have a little girl together and trying to concive our 2nd xx

wishing you lots of luck

Good luck! I'm 22 and ttc #3!!

wishing you lots of luck

Good luck! I'm 22 and ttc #3!!

good luck hun hope you get baby #3 very soon xx

Hi...I'm 24 and DH is 25...we are in a long distance relationship for now, because of DH's work...he will be around for 2 weeks next month and i've put every thing in place with the help of my doc...i also have PCOS...WE BOTH WANT A BABY SOOOOOO MUCH!!...and i strongly believe it will happen

Hi...I'm 24 and DH is 25...we are in a long distance relationship for now, because of DH's work...he will be around for 2 weeks next month and i've put every thing in place with the help of my doc...i also have PCOS...WE BOTH WANT A BABY SOOOOOO MUCH!!...and i strongly believe it will happen

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi! I'm 24,DH is 26 TTC #1! We've been married for 3 months now and the baby bug has snuck up on us and bitten us badly! We decided to start TTC a couple of weeks ago but really, this is CD6 of our first full month TTC so really got my fx'd for BFP!
Gotta confess.. been lurking around here for a week and think it seems full of lovely supportive ladies! xx

Hello! I am 20, my fiance is 21 (we are getting married January 23, 2010, have been together for over 4 years). We are TTC#1, this is our 3rd month trying. I am currently 13 dpo (but this month isn't looking so promising with bfn at 9, 10, 11 and 13 dpo). Hoping to get a bfp soon!

Good luck to everyone!

Hello! I am 20, my fiance is 21 (we are getting married January 23, 2010, have been together for over 4 years). We are TTC#1, this is our 3rd month trying. I am currently 13 dpo (but this month isn't looking so promising with bfn at 9, 10, 11 and 13 dpo). Hoping to get a bfp soon!

Good luck to everyone!

Whoops, sorry, don't know why that posted twice :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"