• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

good luck girls it will happen sooner or later but lets just hope sooner for us all. hopefully we can go through it togather!!!!!!!

hey im danni im 22 i have a little girl who is nearly 7months!
we are ttc#2
i am on cd5 after coming off the implant!
12/13days till ov!
danni x

not sure if i posted in this section or not!! I am 25 my OH is 39. We have been ttc for ages!! had 2 mcs :(

i recon we will get a stick one this month!!

Hi, Im sam, im 24 hubby is 30!

Have been TTC #1 for over 4 years now, he has a 4.5year old with a ex so I know his parts atleast worked lol.

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16, but also told recently after a laporatomy Ovarian Cystectomy in April 09 that I dont have any signs of PCOS and my levels were normal last month, its just down to my weight apparently.

Have lost 8st in last 2.5 years so we shall see.

If I am to test this month even tho doubt it be worth it, be testing tomorrow.

Hubby has lost his labido with stress fighting for custody of his son, and I dont know what else he hasnt had it much since my op.

Do it atmost once a month and not when I know im OV as its when he gets the urge not when we can plan to

Sam

Hi, Im sam, im 24 hubby is 30!

Have been TTC #1 for over 4 years now, he has a 4.5year old with a ex so I know his parts atleast worked lol.

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16, but also told recently after a laporatomy Ovarian Cystectomy in April 09 that I dont have any signs of PCOS and my levels were normal last month, its just down to my weight apparently.

Have lost 8st in last 2.5 years so we shall see.

If I am to test this month even tho doubt it be worth it, be testing tomorrow.

Hubby has lost his labido with stress fighting for custody of his son, and I dont know what else he hasnt had it much since my op.

Do it atmost once a month and not when I know im OV as its when he gets the urge not when we can plan to

Sam

hey ladies!!

I turned 24 in Oct and hubby is also 24.
Just started ttc after loosing our 1st Angel in Oct at 12weeks.
Very anxious and scared but trying to be positive!

Good luck everyone!!! :hugs::hugs:

Hello! I am so happy to find this thread:happydance: I am 25 and so is DH, We are married and have been together for 6 years. We recently started trying for a baby. Well, we started trying in July and that seems like forever! I have really long cycles 60+ my gyn says I am annovulatory. I suppose thats okay because I was put on clomid! This is my first month and If I o it should be in the next few days!

Hey Im Hollie,
Im 21 very soon and me and my other half have been ttc for 14 months and still no luck!

But I am now 6 days late and i usually can feel when af is on her way but absolutely nothing this mouth except a really bad headache for the past 2 days! :(

Keeping my fingers crossed though!
xxxxxx

Thank you somedaymomma! I'm hoping for a Christmas BFP too! Good luck! Maybe this will be our month:winkwink:

Hey Im Hollie,
Im 21 very soon and me and my other half have been ttc for 14 months and still no luck!

But I am now 6 days late and i usually can feel when af is on her way but absolutely nothing this mouth except a really bad headache for the past 2 days! :(

Keeping my fingers crossed though!
xxxxxx
hay i wish you lots of luck x

Hey everyone, new to BnB - glad I was recommended this site!

I'm 23, my OH is 24. We've been married for almost 5 years (Jan 1st is our anniversary!), together a little over 8 years total.

We've been TTC since September of 2006, however upon recent discovery my new gynecologist found that I have PCOS :sad2: We're working through it together though, and are much happier knowing it's not something worse.

Nice to meet you all! :hi:

Thank you somedaymomma! I'm hoping for a Christmas BFP too! Good luck! Maybe this will be our month:winkwink:
I sure hope so!

Welcome, ColeNBri0105! :flower: Glad to have you!! Has your gyn recommended anything to help with the PCOS? I don't know much about that, sorry. Have you been temping or anything to verify that you are ovulating?

Hey I'm new to this site, I'm really enjoying reading about everyones experiences.

I'm 24 and my boyfriend of almost 6 years is also 24.

We have been TTC for 3 months now, and really praying on bfp for Christmas.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

Hiya,

Im new to bnb, 23 and ttc #1 i came off implanon on 30th dec and trying to work out where on earth my cycle is!!! Id like to make some buddys to share the journey with :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->