• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

Helloooo alll!!

I'm 23, OH is 28, we just started ttc...I tracked everything, this may be tmi but I want your input...

My last period was Nov. 21st, we had sex Dec. 2nd, and I felt like I was ovulating the 3rd and 4th but some charts say I was supposed to ovulate on the 5th.

So, I have had really really sore breasts, bad cold, headaches, If I ovulated on the 5th, I would be 8dpo, I tested this morning because I thought maybe there would be a chance for a bfp, but it was a bfn. I'm a little discouraged, but I'm sure it's too early to tell, can anyone give me any feedback???

Thanks!!!!

I'm not very knowledgeable about when ovulation occurs and keeping track etc, but if you had sex on Dec. 2nd I think you might be testing a little early as you're supposed to wait till your next period is due and if your last one was Nov. 21st and you're having normal 28 day (ish) cycles then that won't be until Saturday ish :) Good luck x

hi all im 26 married dh is 28 weve have two little princesses and were now tying to concieve baby number three ,ive just come off the implant so fingers crossed it wont take two long , but were looking at it as it will when it will .

Hi all,

I'm 18 newlywed, got married in July this year and we have been TTC our first baby for around a year now, and i have a scan for PCOS soon, i'm just waiting for the appointment to come through at the hospital.

xxx

I'm Sincere. I'm BRAND NEW to BNB. I'm 23, DH is 28, married for 3 years, TTC #1 for about 3 mos, although I haven't been on BC in about a year and a half. Currently on CD 36 of a normally 28 day cycle. Haven't tested yet... too scared to see a BFN!!:shrug:

welcome sincere! I hope you get your :bfp: soon!! I totally understand the feeling of being scared to see a :bfn:.

Hey my name is J
im 20 yrs old from the uk been ttc for 9 months now but still no luck.. !
would like to chat to others, been with my fiancee for 2 years now ..
xx

Hi I'm 28 and my husband is 48. We are newlyweds and would really like to have at least 1 baby together.

I'm 29 and my DH is 33. I only have a few more months able to post in this thread, hehe. Anyway DH and I just started TCC. I got off the pill last week. I was on it probably about 8 years. I really hope I am able to get a BFP soon but I know I have to be patient.

I'm Claire, 20 and my other half is 26... we have been together for 4 years and are getting married in May 2010. We have only recently decided we are ready to TTC and I came off the pill on the 19th December... I'm waiting for my first natural AF to appear so I can start counting my cycle but soooo excited!! :happydance:

Hello, my name is Nicole and I am 26, diagnosed with PCOS. My husband is 30 and diagnosed with a varicocele. We are currently TTC #1 and I am in the 2ww of my third IUI+femara+trigger shot.

hello everyone! im 20...will be 21 in May and im TTC #1... AF's already 5 days late, me and my DH just want to wait til New Years to see the BFP

Hey everyone!

I'm new here..long time lurker, first time poster. I'm new to TTC but am already feeling impatient! Guess I have a long road ahead of me lol. I'm 26 and my DH is 27. I have one daughter who is 10 yrs old, so theres a big age gap there! I went off the pill about 7 months ago, but only started having my period a month ago. So this is my first true cycle technically TTC.

Will be ovulating around Jan 6th, so looking for a couple cycle buddies, or just buddies in general! I love this site already!!!

Lots of luck to all of you wonderful ladies. We can do this

xo

Well ladies... I received my :bfp:!!! I'm very cautious though, I've already have some spotting. I took one trip to the ER, they checked me out and said all seems fine. I have a follow up on Jan. 7th, hopefully all will continue to be well until then!

Loads of :dust: to you all!!

Oh my, CONGRATS!!! I know that spotting is VERY common in the early stages. Hope all is well

xo

Just wanted to share what helped me conceive...

* I used Robitussin before and during my fertile period to help with EWCM
* I used vitamin b-6 (had a luteal phase on the short side)
* BD'd every day when I got my + OPK for three days, skipped a day, and BD'd again.
* Laid in bed after BDing for twenty to thirty minutes (I'm usually a get up and go pee girl)
* Used OPKs

I haven't been on BC for two and a half out of the almost 4 years that I've been married and never got PG. However, by doing all the things mentioned above we got PG on our very first cycle "trying".

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

hello everyone! im 20...will be 21 in May and im TTC #1... AF's already 5 days late, me and my DH just want to wait til New Years to see the BFP

Well my and my DB couldnt wait another day and we got our BFP last night:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->