• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hello everyone. I'm 19, I will be 20 in March. My OH is 22. We decided to TTC this month!

Hi! im Erica (22) and OH is Roland (23)

We are TTC #1. On cycle two at the moment (hopefully this is the last cycle before BFP!).. I started charting this month (about a week ago actually lol). Last cycle I had LOADS of symptoms that were real.. not just SS ones that disappear. I was heartbroken when AF came and bawled to OH about it lol! Trying to be more positive this time around!

We are TTC #1. On cycle two at the moment (hopefully this is the last cycle before BFP!).. I started charting this month (about a week ago actually lol). Last cycle I had LOADS of symptoms that were real.. not just SS ones that disappear. I was heartbroken when AF came and bawled to OH about it lol! Trying to be more positive this time around!

Well im crossing my fingers for you!! Good Luck!:hugs:

i hope this helps :dust:

Well im crossing my fingers for you!! Good Luck!:hugs:

i hope this helps :dust:

:hugs::hugs:Thank you SO much!

Feeling a little down today. Not sure what's going on..maybe hormones are to blame! But I just want a baby sooo bad, and time goes so slowly. I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I see babies everywhere..and it's all I think about. Oh this lovely obsession. I know we all share it. That helps me.

xo

Hi,

I'm Sarah, I'm 27 and my gorgeous bf is 35. We've been TTC for 12 months following MC in Jan 2009.
It's driving me crazy now! I'm 5 dpo today so into my 2ww. Gotten to the stage where I feel like giving up!

Sending everyone baby dust and hoping 2010 is our year girls!
xx

I know the giving up feeling! Hang in there, it will happen eventually. :hugs: Welcome to BnB! Sorry to hear about your m/c. :(

hello! im 23 oh is 25 we are ttc number 2 with recurrent mcs and endo..

hoping to have number 2 by christmas 2010!!

xx

Hi everyone. First time TTC, only recently came off the pill. I'm 25 and my OH is 27. Was pretty laid back about it all until I started looking through this forum lol. Now I'm really excited and slightly overwhelmed about my lack of knowledge around conceiving!

Anyone want to buddy up up? I'm CD2 at the mo. Anyway it's great taking in all your wonderful advice and reading about everyone's experiences so far.
So exciting :happydance:

Hiyas! I'm Heather and I'm 23. I'm getting married February 8th :) to my wonderful fiance. We are trying to conceive #1 :). I stopped the pill after my last period. Feeling slightly sick, achy, irritable (my poor hunni, lol). Don't know if I'm preg or not. Gonna wait and try to test around the 20th of this month. *crosses fingers* :cloud9:

Feeling a little down today. Not sure what's going on..maybe hormones are to blame! But I just want a baby sooo bad, and time goes so slowly. I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I see babies everywhere..and it's all I think about. Oh this lovely obsession. I know we all share it. That helps me.

xo

I know what you mean! It's so hard to keep waiting and wondering. I just know I want to be a mom and finally I found the guy that it feels right with :happydance: Good luck to you! :hugs:

Hiyas! I'm Heather and I'm 23. I'm getting married February 8th :) to my wonderful fiance. We are trying to conceive #1 :). I stopped the pill after my last period. Feeling slightly sick, achy, irritable (my poor hunni, lol). Don't know if I'm preg or not. Gonna wait and try to test around the 20th of this month. *crosses fingers* :cloud9:

Good luck!

Hi all...

I'm in my twenties, TTC # 2 - have been TTC for 3 months, had one month where i thought i was pregnany, but i wasn't, although had all the signs, and was even late..anyway, this time, i'm 7 dpo, have swollen tender breasts, nausea, light headedness, and pains on either side of pelvis, so hopefully, i will get a BFP next week!

xo

i know exactly what you mean, i keep having dreams filled with pregnant women..lol...i cant think of anything else!!! even when im doin something else./..its always there, at the back of my mind! :blush:

Hello Ladies,
My name is Sabrina. I'm 19, (20 in may) .. and DH and I have been TTC #1 for about 8 months. We just had our 1 yr. wedding anniversary in Oct. and have been together for 5 1/2 years. Hubby is military, and they stuck us in a 3 bedroom apartment here in Europe. (As if they knew I was itching to make one of them a nursery) =] I am just wishing and waiting.. (and timing) of course ;) Hope there are lots of BFP's in this thread for those of us that haven't yet conceived. Lots of luck & babydust* xx :hugs:

I'm Crystal, I'm 25 and DH is 27. We're TTC #1- we just bought a house (literally, the closing is tomorrow!) and it's only 2 bedroom, but I think that's enough for us and 1 other little person :) - it really is amazing how we started out with the idea that we'd just stop trying to prevent it and let it take its course, but now I'm obsessed with every aspect of it- DH asked me why I keep taking my temp every morning lol. Oh well so far we're in the middle of cycle 2, so we'll see how this one goes. Good luck to everyone!!

Hi! I am 24 and ttc #1. And this is our first cycle ttc.

Excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->