TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi!

I am 23 as is my husband, we have been married 3 years and have been ttc for 7 months now.

Have very irregular cycles ( only had 5 periods last year ) am hoping this year will be our year.

fingers crossed

x

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this group. I am 25 and OH is 26. We got married in June 2009 and have been TTC for about 6 months now. I have been very regular until we started TTC and then I missed several but never got a BFP, so I have gone to the OB and she has given me some medicine to take if I get a BFN and have not started within 45 days on my last mensis.

That's our story.

I am leaving it to GOD to tell me when we am ready!

Hey Im Danielle, im 19, 20 in a few weeks, been TTC since beginning of November 2009.
So far had 2missed periods, abdominal pains, bloating, sore breasts, feeling sick for the over a month, but 3tests have come out Negative. Hoping to go back to doctors next week for them to test me :)

Hi hun welcome to the group :) Good luck TTC and hope you get your BFP soon :) If you're not pregnant and you're not having periods either then make sure your GP looks into it for you :)

Hey Im Danielle, im 19, 20 in a few weeks, been TTC since beginning of November 2009.
So far had 2missed periods, abdominal pains, bloating, sore breasts, feeling sick for the over a month, but 3tests have come out Negative. Hoping to go back to doctors next week for them to test me :)

Welcome to the group. I'm 19 too and will be 20 March 3rd. This is our first cycle TTC.

Good luck with your doctor visit! :dust: I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Hi srrme, this is our 2nd cycle, goodluck to you too :) Really hoping I do get my BFP soon. x

Hi ladies! im 22 dh is 23 and we have been ntnp for about 7months and really fully tryin for 3 months now... so ready for this to happen :dust: ladies!

hi new to this forum i am 27 my partner is 45 our daughter is now 8 and we have decided to to ttc no.2 i am on my 2nd cycle day no.7 and slowly going mad i dont remember it being this hard the first time.

Hello, I am Amanda, I am 24 and my husband (26) and I have been trying for around 2 years. My husband had two fertility tests - one came out fine, one low sperm. I have not been checked out, but told myself that if we did not get pregnant by the end of Jan I would go to doctors to check. My period should have been due around Thursday (14th Jan) but nothing yet, so keeping my fingers crossed! I am symptom spotting too so it is nice to know I am not going crazy on my own!!

Does anyone have advice for trying to conceive? Also, should I get myself checked out of keep 'going' (!) at it for a bit longer?

Help! Also, Hello everyone!!!

Hi, my name is Nikki, I'm 18 and my husband is 19. My last depo provera injection ran out in October 2009 and I have been TCC since then. I have irregular periods (due to the depo injection) which are causing problems with trying to coniceve. Also my best friend who started trying after me is now 6 weeks pregnant.

Hi ladies!

I'm Vanessa, I'm 26 and OH is 28, not officially ttc until April but my bc packet has finished and haven't got any more so have decided not to go get any more and see what happens! I'm on day 2 of cycle 1st month without contraception (finished bc back in December around christmas. had a bleed yesterday but very light and has just stopped - absolutely zilch today!

did a test today but negative, testing again next week! wish me luck :D

Hi girls! :hugs:

Well my name is Kayla, I'm 20 years old OH is 19. We started ttc last October and I got pregnant in November, sadly I lost my baby 2 weeks ago at 9 weeks and well we've decided to try again without waiting for AF to arrive.

I'd really love to make some new friends on here so feel free to add me :flower:

Baby dust to all! xxxx

So sorry to hear of your loss Kayla you must be heartbroken - hope you don't have to wait too long to become pregnant again! xx

Hi girls im 20 yrs old. I been ttc since aug 09 with no luck!! Im really starting to get worried and dissapointed.

:hi:don't worry these things take time are you using opk this will help to get the right time for:sex: sending lots of baby dust:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->