• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi! TTC for a year. Me- 28 regular cycles(every 28 days) opk says every month day 14-15. DH is 39 no other children. We have been married 2 years. Went to obgyn last week- dh is due for testing next week and I am due for blood work and hsg in the next 2 weeks.

Hi, i'm new to b&b. I'm 25 on Sunday and my partner is 26. We have just started TTC. So fingers crossed!! :)

I am new here. My name is Kerri, and I am 25 years. I have 3 beautiful boys named Kadin, Henry and Shane, I will be TTC in April using MICROSORT IUI. and cant wait. I want a baby girl. I hope everyone is doing great and are getting BFPs very soon

hi everyone! my name is kristen, i'm 24, i'm an american living in england, and i'm trying for the first time to start a family with my husband. im excited (but a bit nervous) and i can't wait to meet some new people here on the board!

ohh, my husband is nearly 30, wasn't sure if i was supposed to add that :)

hi everyone my names laura 17 nearly 18 my partner is 29 ttc just had my implant taking out i know im young but we feel right and would love to have a baby just wanted to know people the same age and would like to chat with other people thanks laura.

Hello, Everyone!

I am 21 and my DH is 31. We have been married for about 2 and 1/2 years. We don't have any kids and we haven't really been trying hard either. However this month I plan to get more serious. My husband and I have been to the doc and everthing is ok. Hopefully we can get pregnant soon, I am already starting to get jeaolous of other pregnant people.:blush: LOL! I cant't waite till the begining of Feb when my next cycle starts, so that I can try all of the new fertility products that I have purchased (Softcups and preseed.) I don't care if our first is a boy or a girl, either way I have a list of names for both:blush:.

I hope every one gets their BFP's soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a quick hi to all the new girls good luck hope your stay here is a short one

thanks abstersmum :) ps...i love the little graphic, haha.

Hey i'm Jess 29 this year, fiance is the same age, been TTC with him over a year now, just about to start Clomid. new to this site and confused with all the abreviations everyone uses on here!! but it's good to talk to those who are going through the same experiance. :thumbup:

Hey i'm Jess 29 this year, fiance is the same age, been TTC with him over a year now, just about to start Clomid. new to this site and confused with all the abreviations everyone uses on here!! but it's good to talk to those who are going through the same experiance.

hi there - I think I'm in the older end for this group! I am 27 and dh is 29. We are on cycle #1 ttc #2. We have a beautiful boisterous 18 month old boy called Alex and would love to give him a little brother and sister he can get into more mischief with :) Good luck to everyone else!

welcome newcomers!

Jess81, check out this link for abbreviations: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html.

I'm 24 Today yup its mii birthday and i ovulate tomorrow and will be startin my 2ww and i need someone to suffer with me.lol

Hey i'm Jess 29 this year, fiance is the same age, been TTC with him over a year now, just about to start Clomid. new to this site and confused with all the abreviations everyone uses on here!! but it's good to talk to those who are going through the same experiance. :thumbup:

I was confused about all the abreviations also, until I found this key. I hope this helps! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->