• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi everyone, I'm Leanne, I'm almost 23 (hubby is 22) and we are TTC#3. I have a 3 year old daughter and a 22 month old daughter.
We have been "not trying but not preventing" since October but decided we would make it official in Feb, so thought I would join this thread early lol

Hello everyone

I've just signed up to BnB so this is my first post, going to take a while to get used to all the abbreviations!

Husband & I are both 28, got married last March, came off the pill in May hoping it would "just happen" but it's taken my cycle a while to settle down after 13 years on the pill, so now ready to really start trying.

Not sure where to start really so going to be here until midnight reading all the threads! All I know at the moment is that I need to make sure I'm as healthy as possible, take folic acid and have an early night at least twice a week!!

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better. xx

Welcome Tor81! Check out this link: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Hey everyoonnee. These TTC forums are eally addicting, I could spend all night on them! hahaha. Well I took a HPT Early Response.. came up positive, then the night after (last night) I took 2 dollar store tests, one of them looks like there could be a line there but not enough to take it as a positive result. The other one is completely negative. However today would be the day of my missed period, and those dollar tree hpts only read the day of your missed period. My fiance is bringing another test when he gets out of work. I just wanted opinions on it. I keep waking up extremelyy exhausted and yesterday evening I was doing a manicure and I thought I was literally going to fall alseep right in the womens nail polish! haha. And I wake up STARVING and dehydrated. Opinions please?

P.S - Ley your children are sooo cute!

<3

Hiyas! I'm TTC #1 too. I thought I was as I was having the same symptoms, but my period came a few days late. Wait about a week I would say. :hugs:

Victoria--when your fiance brings you the other test, consider waiting until morning to take it. It sounds like you might have a BFP, but you'll be able to get the clearest result if you wait for first morning urine. Good luck. :hugs:

Thanks! =) I took another early response and got 2 more faint positives. the dollar ones are still negative though. And yes, I took 4 tests today. hahhahaa. Im PATHETIC. Butttt I wanna be SURE. The irish in me is much too stubborn to wait until I get to the dr's on Monday! So together I have 3 early response positives. =) What do you thinkkkk?

i im marie i have been ttc number 5 for 6 moinths i have a 5 year old 2 angels babys that would be 4 this year and a 2 year old little monkey i have hashimotos dease and also suffer from depresiion but both are under control atm hope to hae a buddy soon xx

Thanks! =) I took another early response and got 2 more faint positives. the dollar ones are still negative though. And yes, I took 4 tests today. hahhahaa. Im PATHETIC. Butttt I wanna be SURE. The irish in me is much too stubborn to wait until I get to the dr's on Monday! So together I have 3 early response positives. =) What do you thinkkkk?
How many days past ovulation are you? or when is/was your period due? It sounds like maybe you just don't have enough hcg for the dollar store tests yet, I don't think they're quite as sensitive as the FRER. Well I hope you get a good clear positive soon!

thank you! =) Well I got 3 positives in the time frame on the cvs early response tests. But they are also blue dye tests so who even knows anymore! I took a first response pink dye test a day later and it came up negative. bahhh i dont what to think anymore. Im going to wait 3 weeks and test again w/ a PINK DYE test. yes, 3 weeks. I want to see if my lovely mother nature comes. haha.

oh and my period was due on feb. 4th. its now feb 8th. MY last menstrual cycle was Jan 5th. but i did have light bleeding on jan. 30th that was very unusual because my period never comes early! especially not a whole week early, and not to be disgusting but i usually have quite a heavy flow. and this was extremely light and only lasted half the time of my regular period.

hmm well that could have been implantation bleeding maybe? Good idea to wait awhile so you can know for sure. fx'd!!

hi girls.

Just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm 22 and am a newly wed, married to the most wonderful man ever! and i am loving married life! we are TTC#1, we actively started TTC on our honeymoon which was october! I am on alot of supplements and use OPKs and charting. My dream is to tell hubby we are preg on Valentines day, because he proposed on valentines day, however things aren't really going that way......

LOVE LOVE LOVE

hmm I hope it was implantation bleeding, I know when I miscarried I had implantation bleeding two weeks after my normal menstrual cycle.

Well good luck to you somedaymama! You have been trying for so long!

Hiii I'm Lexi. :) I'm 18 years old and my better half is 24. We've been TTC since October '09 when my Depo wore off. Lucky for me that I started ovulating within 2 1/2 months of getting off. I had a chemical pregnancy on January 25 of this year. :( I'm just glad to know that it IS possible for me to conceive and that the shot didn't mess me up for good. This is my first cycle charting my BBT, so I'm fairly new at all this. I predict that I should be ovulating within the next few days so I'm hoping for my BFP by March 1st! I've been creeping these forums a lot the past few months and I've found a lot of help on here. I absolutely <3 BnB! :D While I'm new to these forums, I HAVE been doing a lot of research these past few months and have gained a lot of knowledge. I want everyone to know that I'm here to help if anyone needs it! I'm a good listener. Good luck to everyone and LOTS of sticky babydust! :) :) :)

Hey everyone! Yes, Im about to be one of those random annoying women that decide to randomly pop into a thread and ask about her symptoms! Even though the same question has been asked already 50 times. haha.

So about a week & half ago, I had a POSITIVE blue dye test. However, it showed up at 1min & 40 seconds. Its STILL blue, not an evap. Then I took 2 First Response one the next day and one a few days later.. both negative. If I concieved it wouldnt have been very long ago. I had a very light period the end of January... nothing like my normal period, very light, very short, no cramps, no sore breasts, not even pms mood swings! The past few days my breasts have been throbbing, i have twinges and period like cramps in my lower stomache, pelvic region area, headaches, VERY dizzy and lightheaded, and I feel like crying over the smallest of things! & I can literally smell EVERYTHING. If I wasnt TTC I would definately be running to the bathroom to check if my period was coming. But the first responses HPTs are negative!! & I dont trust blue dyes!

So Im very very confused.

please.. any opinions?? =)

hun go to the doctors and they will take a blood test thats that best thing, x

good luck x

Hi I'm Sheena, I'm 27 years old and my fiance and I are ttc our first together next month. I have a 19month old son and he has a 3 yr old son. So now Im hoping to conceive a girl.

Hi im Missynz and im 22,my Darling boyfriend and i have decided to ttc our first :)this is all new to me so im not sure where to go from here

hi im ladie and this is my 2 time ttc since eptopic and right now i am 12 dpo and having alot of symptoms like light headaches light cramping some tinderness in breast (not much)
dull lower and upper backaches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->