• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

I am new here, my husband and I got married in June and decided to start TTC #1 for us (he has 2 from a previous marriage) in November, 2009. I am 27, he is 39. He has two girls (10 and 6), so we are really hoping for a boy. Today ended a LONG month of waiting. I was 6 days late, with 2 negative tests, but AF showed today. Honestly, I wasn't too surprised. I had been VERY sick (with various winter illnesses) since my last period, so I kind of figured I was out anyway. Here's to a new month!

Hey !! I'm 20, going to be 21 in May, and my DP is 19, going to be 20 in June. We've just decided to start TTC on Mar 14th !! I am super excited and can't wait. I'm currently on BCP but will be coming off them @ the end of this pack. Here's hoping that it doesn't take too long for our little miracle to come along :laugh2:

Hi! :hi:

I am 23, married for a 1 1/2 years, and have two gorgeous step-kids that are with us every other weekend and one night a week. :hugs:

We are in the first month of TTC #1, in the "Not trying, not preventing" way. I think once I graduate (in two months) we'll really completely actively start. But, at this point, we are fine if it happens.

I came off of the NuvaRing in September of 2009. My first 2 cycles were 33 days, my third was 34, and my last one was 31. I'm now on CD 30 and having cramps, high temps, more cm than usual, headaches, you name it. I just don't know if this is a tease or not. I guess we'll see!

Hi all,
Im 23 and my fiance is 30.
been having unprotected sex for around 3 years.
but just recently been charting (or trying) to chart ovulation etc!!
to see if we can concieve if we organise the baby dancing a bit better! lol!
i dont have any children (yet) but fingers crossed this will be our year..
having a bit of confusion at the moment will post it after this one to see if any of you can help me out!!
good luck and baby dust to you all!
xx

Right heres my story!
Im on norethisterone which is just a hormone tablet to organise my monthly cycles been on it for 3 years now and its made me totally regular now..
i have 20 days on the tablet and 7 days off it so i can get Period.
stopped my tablet for my 7 day break on 1st Feb, AF arrived 3rd feb.
started taking tablet again on 9th feb.
Had cramps on 13th feb nothing too severe but also had sex on the 13th.
had lots of (and i mean lots more than normal) mucus on the 17th. woke up on the 18th with the most horrific burning pain where u would normally get period pain but just on the left it was constant not like a cramp that comes and goes i could hardly move i was in agony! after i took painkillers it went!! had sex the night of the 18th too and on the 19th and today the 20th have had light niggley cramps and had like a sicky feeling ( like a lump in the back of my throat) see now im confused could the 13th have been ovulation day and what i experienced on the 18th be implantation.. or could the 18th have been ovulation! im confused and would really appreciate any info and advice! thank you
Emily x

hi can i share to. im 27 my partner is 36, we have 1 child 7yrs, ive had underactive thyroid since his birth and now finally level for the first time in 7 yrs, so started testing LH with opk's, found my LH serge on CD 13/14, timed intercourse on CD13/14/15 im now DPO 18/4 waiting game begins, hope u'll all talk to me and share im new plz.xxxx rach

hi all, my name is kat,im 21 and my hubby is 25,we have been ttc for nearly 3years, and no luck yet................ but wishing all u guys all the luck in the world xxxx

Hello! :waves: I'm Kelly, 27 and my hubby is 32. Been TTC #1 since we got married end of last year. Stopped taking the pill in November & my cycle has just turned back to normal. :happydance:

Hey Ladies!!!

I'm Chrissy
OH is 21
we've been ttc for almost a year
after a MMC in Jan.

Hi everyone, Im 28 and Dh is 30, ttc #2 after misc in nov 09. ttc for 1 year, am hoping this month is the one, been having a lot of symptoms but gona wait n test the weekend. If its not our month am thinking of going to doc for some help, theres only so long we can keep trying n hoping theres nothing wrong with etheir of us, am scared!!:shrug:

Next week my fiance will be down here and we will be starting to ttc our first together so this will be baby #2 that I am trying for

Hi all im new to the site. Im 26 and trying for our second child,have been for 5 years now with an early miscarriage along the way. I'm currently 2dpo and due to test on mothers day.

good luck on the testing 5 years is a long time i really hope you get your bfp

Hi Ladies, I'm joining you here! :D I'm Jackie, 24, married to Matt and we have a little boy aged 17 months, now trying to conceive baby number 2 :happydance: xx

Hi girls! I'm Lins and I am 21. My husband and I are trying for #1. It'll be my #1 because he has a daughter from a previous relationship. We have been trying since the new year started and so far nothing has happened. I have been charting for a while and I thought for sure I was pregnant this month but AF came this morning. :( AF is usually due around the 31st or 1st every month so I was confused when it was late this month. We are hoping to get pregnant within the next few months! I don't really know what some the acronyms mean, could someone help me out with that? Good luck ladies!

Welcome Linsmi4! Check out this link for help with abbreviations: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html[/QUOTE]

I'm Jess...I'm 26 and my hubby is 24. We are at the very beginning stages of trying for baby #1. I would love to find a buddy to go through this journey with.

hey everyone im new to this site!! im ashly and im 22, and me and hubby are trying for baby number 3!! AF due on the 19th so fingers crossed it dont!! :)

Hi I am 24 and my other half is 24 also. We currently have 2 children. Our son will be two May 1, and our daughter just turned 8 months.

I have made my way to this site because we are thinking we may be pregnant again. Im not sure how to use this site but this looked like a good club to join.

I was wondering if any of you could give me advice as to when to take an early detection pregnancy test?

Here are my details:

February 11th or 12th - 1st day of last period
February 24/25 - BD'd (I say 24/25 because it was in the middle of the night)
February 26th in the AM - most fertile ovulation day
March 4 to present - Been having BAD headaches, cramping, EXTREME bloating, pinching sensation 'down there', tired and yawning all the time. Also, right after BD'ing I had the EXACT same feeling I did when I got pregnant with my other two kids. I just 'knew' we 'just got pregnant'. I am not the type that thinks they are pregnant every month but this month I just have this huge feeling.

However, I must admit I have been impatient and *cough* I have already tested 5 times, all BFNs. I know I tested too early because if I calculated it right I should be starting on the 14th (Sunday). With previous pregnancies I got dark BFPs 3 and 4 days before AF was due with the old FRER. I thought maybe since FRER is 6 days sooner maaybe I could get an earlier result. haha WRONG!

I really just need to know when I should take this early test and it standing a chance of being positive..if i am preggo.

sorry for so long..thanks in advance ..and goodluck to all of you fellow ttc'ers

hey everyone, I am new, I am 28, my dh is 27, we are in the very early stages of ttc #1, am currently on cd11 so about to start the 2ww

nice to meet you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->