• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi everybody!

I'm 18, just at the beginning of TTC! Lost our first baby in Dec 09 (MMC at 11 weeks) so as far as i'm concerned this will be baby number 2!

Hope you are all well :dust:

Hi Everyone!

I'm turning 24 on March 15th - my DH is a few months behind me.

We have been TTC for 3 months. Right now I am 11 DPO. This month we didn't have very many opportunities to BD while fertile, but I am hopeful we will get pregnant soon :)

Best wishes and baby dust to everyone!

Hey gaby, welcome to the club :hugs:

My name is Caroline, im 19 (20 in April) and currently TTC#1 with PCOS.
We have been TTC for 15 months and no lcuk as of yet but hoping soon.

hi caroline. i have pcos too, been trying for a year. am off to get a fertility monitor tomorrow, will let u know if its any good. good luck. hollie.

hello girlies!! good luck for your :bfp: hope your all well!
xxxx

Hey gaby, welcome to the club :hugs:

My name is Caroline, im 19 (20 in April) and currently TTC#1 with PCOS.
We have been TTC for 15 months and no lcuk as of yet but hoping soon.

hi caroline. i have pcos too, been trying for a year. am off to get a fertility monitor tomorrow, will let u know if its any good. good luck. hollie.

Wow thats old! im 23 and have a 10 month old now :lol:

Hey I'm 19, will be 20 in June, and we have decided to go ahead and start TTC now instead of waiting til after the wedding. Cycle 1!

Hi my names Vickie and im 21 OH 20. We've been ttc for 5 months, this will be our 6, fingers crossed that our time will come soon. xx

has any1 been on clomid under 23, im 20 n wen i went to c my fs he suggested clomid but sum1 sed id have to pay,, is this correct?

Hey Ladys! i'm Lucia i'm 20 and on TTC month #2 due to ovulate some time next week how are we all :)

Also can someone tell me how I subscrible to a thread I keep posting on threads and just totally forgetting to ever come back eekk :)

USually if you post on a thread It automatically subscribes you. AT least mine does!

Hi guys!

Im 26 and OH is 25. Came off the pill in December and caught at the end of january. Sadly lost that little one in Feb. :angel:

Not preventing at the moment but officially, we should be waiting for my period and next cycle to be trying. But what will be will be I guess!! :winkwink:

Keeping everything crossed (well not everything!! :winkwink:) that the next little one will be nice and sticky!!!

Good luck to everyone else who is trying!!!

XXX

Sorry to hear about your loss Tanzo, sending lots of sticky baby dust your way and wishing you lots of luck in TTC! :)

Hi Lucia, have you had a look in the options on UserCP I seem to recall seeing something about automatically subscribing to threads in there??

Hi, I am new to this :) Im 23 and my husband is 24 and TTC #2 waiting to hear in April!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed!!!

Hi Girls,

Oh my goodness so many posts to read lol...

My name is Jess and I am ttc second child. Ov today so have my FX that this is the month and I get a xmas baby. FX and GL to everyone else too. I am 28 coming onto 29 in May. First baby took me 12 months and currently on cycle 5 at the minute.

:dust: to everyone!!!

hi all :) im 26 ttc number 1! i have a Cycle of 33 days and have been told by gyni, to:sex: from day 8-18? im soo confused! had to have a pap smear on day 10 and since then its been a no go area as it feels very uncomfortable :cry: i hope to start all over again in april :):dust::dust:baby dust to all :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->