TTC Under 20/20s Club

hi all, im 17, been with my partner 4 5 years, and ttc. have been trying 4 5 months, after having the injection 4 6 months.

we are praying and hoping to concieve soon, hoping for a xmas baby xxxx

any buddy offers ?? xxx

hi all, im 17, been with my partner 4 5 years, and ttc. have been trying 4 5 months, after having the injection 4 6 months.

we are praying and hoping to concieve soon, hoping for a xmas baby xxxx

any buddy offers ?? xxx

Hey I will be your buddy and also hoping for a xmas baby! Im also on cycle 5 at the moment and cycle day 14 at the min. Do you have any plan in place?

Just a reminder of the forum rules :)

BabyandBump does not support minors 'Trying to Conceive'. While we understand that teenage pregnancy is becoming more and more common we do not endorse those under the legal adult age trying to get pregnant, and as such all threads pertaining to this will be locked.

Just a reminder of the forum rules :)

BabyandBump does not support minors 'Trying to Conceive'. While we understand that teenage pregnancy is becoming more and more common we do not endorse those under the legal adult age trying to get pregnant, and as such all threads pertaining to this will be locked.

Hi Arcanegirl, I totally forgot about that

Hello there, It's my first month TTC. I'm 25 and my husband is 33. I'm on CD31 now and no ovulation. Wish me luck

hey Koromaru! Don't give up, a few months ago I ov'd on CD 37. Have you been on birth control before this?

Hi! I'm Rain, 22 been TTC # 1 (this is month number2) with my Fiance', Sam (21) <3

hey Koromaru! Don't give up, a few months ago I ov'd on CD 37. Have you been on birth control before this?

Hello :)
I've been on birth control for a long time because I had a little hemoragy when I was 13. So the gyn gave me that. I stopped it for a few months when I was 23 and and took a again the same year. So since i stopped it, it has been 2 years. :blush:

Hi I'm 25 years old and my husband is 31 and we have been trying to conceive for 4 years no :bfp: at all. I'm trying naturally no meds right now did two iui's tho. I'm so fustrated right now waiting on AF to show her ugly face...I'm 3 days late and this is driving me crazy. Baby dust to us all!!!!

Hi, I am 29, have been married 5 years and TTC for the 2nd time but it will be my 3rd baby (or maybe #3 and #4 if I am lucky like last time!) Anyone out there looking for a buddy? This is my first month back off BCP. I tried in November, didn't get pregnant, and then held off for a few months but I am in it for the long haul this time.

Anyone want to be my buddy?

Hello All

This is my first ever post on here!!

I am 27 TTC for 1st, Hubby is 31!

Came off the pill in December so, 3rd ish month of TTC although body not completley back to normal.

AF due this Thursday so we will wait and see what happens!!

just to update you all i got my BFP on the thursday before mothers day, im currently 6 weeks and 5 days. Omg im going to be a mum again after 10 years since my last and 5 years since ttc.

just to update you all i got my BFP on the thursday before mothers day, im currently 6 weeks and 5 days. Omg im going to be a mum again after 10 years since my last and 5 years since ttc.

Congrats!!!! on ur well deserved BFP...and have a healthy and safe 9 months :thumbup:

Hi! I have been ttc for 15months now. Am 21 and so hoping for my 2010 baby!

Hello!!

I am new to B&B! I am 20 (21 in May), and my husband is 23. I got married at 18, right out of school :). We have been TTC for 14 months, and recently started seeing an infertility doctor because I have irregular cycles and don't ovulate due to high prolaction levels (mine is 80 and normal is around 10). I have started taking Dostinex (3 weeks now) and hoping this fixes things! Hopefully we will have a BFP sometime in the next couple of months!! It has been a tough journey, but it will all be worth it.

So I hope everyone else gets lucky soon, BABY DUST for all :)

To PINKNEON,

Have you been treated for anything? I have always had irregular cycles, but just recently (after 12 months of trying!!! Uggh.) found out it was becuase of a tumor on my pituitary. It has been tough being so young and everybody around my age having kids so easily. I just started journeling to help. What about you? Anything that helps keep your head up?

hiya, im 20, 21 in july, got married in september, been tryin for bout 2 years now but only proplerly since september, iv got pcos and hoping to get clomid in may, any1 else got pcos and fell preg either with or withput help xx

Hi, I am new to bnb. I am 24 and the OH 29. We got married in Dec past and ttc for 2months, although have just come off the implant so things are a little out of sync

hi i am 25 hubby is 23... ttc #2 before hubby deploys in july... lots of baby dust to everyone ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->