TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi Im 19 and ttc baby 1 around here there is a baby boom of teen girls and im the older of the bunch

Hey...I'm 23 and TTC baby #1 - Still waiting on first cycle after coming off the Depo. :dust:

Oh how RUDE..!!! Yeah the other day we went to go and get some tools since we were fixing our garage and hubby was dressed in dirty work clothes.. and afterward I wanted to go and buy some tests.. and I had heard the Dollar Tree tests were good so we went to go buy them.. well it was in a pretty crappy area with bums all around.. and then we walked in to buy pregnancy tests.. I felt so.. "grubby" then too lol

I am quite fussy about OH when he comes in from work lol. We tend to do shopping on a Thursday after he finishes work and I hate it when he says lets just go as soon as he gets in because he's usually covered in oil, grease, paint and whatever else he's been touching at the garage. He washes his hands, face etc before we go but I feel like people are looking at us because of his scruffy clothes.... its probably all in my head!

I don't like popping to the shops in like jogging bottoms or without my hair done etc either :blush: I'm terrible lately! I used to laugh at mum for doing this!!

Cheeky cow!! :growlmad:

Yup, i'd think if anybody was more unfit to raise a baby it'd be her with her prejudices. At least i'm open minded about things.

Hey...I'm 23 and TTC baby #1 - Still waiting on first cycle after coming off the Depo. :dust:

Welcome :) Good luck :thumbup:

Hi, I just joined so I thought I'd start leaving some messages.

I'm Ella (21), just been married a year, to Jamie (28). And we've just started TTC last month. I thought it was right the first time, but AF came yesterday :cry: But we'll just try again this month.

Hi i am Donna 24 and oh is 31, we've been 2gether for nearly 6 yrs and i have a lil girl who is just 2, this is my first month of ttc no.2 :)

Hi everyone im dina 24 me and hubby been together for 4 years now ttc #1...
Good luck everybody

Hi ladies! I'm Meg. Hubs and I are both 24 and are hoping for #1. Very excited.
baby dust to everyone!

Hi all,
I'm 26, my partner is 31 and we have been trying on and off for over a year now.

We miscarried a couple of years ago (very very early on) but are desperate for a baby now!!

Hello everyone, :wave:
TTC #1, on month 3 now with sadly no BFP, soooo i decided to find somewhere to talk with other ladies about similar situations and here i m. 19, currently in college for child dev., been with my fiance for 5 years now, set to be married spring 2011, he is 20, works as an auto tech, we live together on the west coast (usa) couldnt be happier. Im looking forward to getting to know you ladies, and GOOD LUCK. :dust:

Welcome everyone :D

Momiluv, you're situation is somewhat similar to mine lol :) I'm 19 and currently at college and OH is 22 and in the motor trade and we've been together about 4 years now and we're set to get married at the start of 2012.

Momiluv I like your ring on your picture!! It's gorgeous.... Just thought I'd say that :p

Momiluv, you're situation is somewhat similar to mine lol :) I'm 19 and currently at college and OH is 22 and in the motor trade and we've been together about 4 years now and we're set to get married at the start of 2012.

Hello,
thanx for the welcome, how long have you been ttc? what r u studying?

Hello,
thanx for the welcome, how long have you been ttc? what r u studying?

I'm studying Business Management :) Initially OH and I wanted to wait until I was in my early twenties but then one day the condom broke and 2 weeks later we had a positive test. At first we were quite upset then when we figured out we'd manage we got quite excited. It was over christmas though and when we went to the doctors about 10 days later the result was completely negative and the GP said i'd "probably" miscarried early on - they didn't even test.

We stopped preventing after that, but didn't have a period until the Dec time (a year) so didn't start really trying until September - made an app. with GP, started charting, doing OPKs etc. I was told in Oct 09 that I had PCOS aswell :(

[/QUOTE]

GP said i'd "probably" miscarried early on - they didn't even test.

[/QUOTE]

Me and my hubby had a miscarriage as well last year. At least... probably. Cause we were pretty sure I was pregnant because I was late and I always used to get my period on the exact same date for the past 6 months or something - I hadn't done a test though A few days later I started cramping REALLY bad... like I've never felt before, I couldn't even stand up straight. And my mother in law (who's had quite a few miscarriages herself) agreed with us that it was probably a miscarriage. We went to the GP a little while after (as I had to sign up with a GP first, cause I didn't have one yet) and she just said: it was probably just your period being late due to hormone imbalance or something. She didn't do a test with me either.... Most people say: trust your own instincts though...

Yeah :( I had the cramping too, so I think it probably was. I just hate the cold clinical way that doctors have sometimes. No sympathy or anything :(

Hey ladies :)
I'm 20 and ttc #2 as #1 ended with emerg. surgery March 20 '10, ectopic :( at 6w 2d, also lost my right tube.
Got the go ahead from my doctor and my cycle is right on track, should O either today or tomorrow. I'll assume today as I've got quite the cramping on my left side ! :D
Good luck to you all !!!! xx
:dust:

hey my names emily im 24, i've been married nearly 2 years and we have just started ttc :)

I am looking into ways to make myself more regular as i came off the pill last october and have only had my period 3 times :/ in approx 6 months which was ok as it was about exactly every 2 months, except now its a month late and im not pg.

So any ideas to help with ovulation would be appreciated. also is it possible that having a mild case of the flu could have stuffed me up? or having the flu shot?

looking forward to getting to know you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->