TTCAL Chart Stalkers Anonymous Meeting

Hey all,
would you look at my chart????? (FF ticker below)
I added todays temp and boom....it says I O'ed 4 days ago, on CD8! I did have to adjust the temp for time, but used one of those adjustment calculators and think I did it right (was 98.4F at 9:00am, and I usually temp at 7:30). Not sure if that is possible or right, luckily we BD'd some during what it says was my fertile period. Not sure how I missed it! No EWCM, no pos OPK, but it looks like maybe I started them too late. Very weird compared to the last cycle which was very long. Can you be fertile while stll bleeding? So confused......
can you guys help me out?

Hey all,
would you look at my chart????? (FF ticker below)
I added todays temp and boom....it says I O'ed 4 days ago, on CD8! I did have to adjust the temp for time, but used one of those adjustment calculators and think I did it right (was 98.4F at 9:00am, and I usually temp at 7:30). Not sure if that is possible or right, luckily we BD'd some during what it says was my fertile period. Not sure how I missed it! No EWCM, no pos OPK, but it looks like maybe I started them too late. Very weird compared to the last cycle which was very long. Can you be fertile while stll bleeding? So confused......
can you guys help me out?

Its dotted crosshairs which means its not sure. It'll change its mind. It doesn't look like O to me.

Thanks Meg! Hopefully it will figure itself out soon. I am hoping for an earlier O this month with Soy, instead of CD33.....FX'ed

Hello ladies
It sure is nice to know there are ladies out there to talk to about these times in our lives.
I have older children and never had to worry about charting or examing myself way back then, I am now 37 and my husband and i have been together now for almost 3 years. He doesnt have children he is much younger than I am and we have been trying for a baby (if it happened it happened kinda thing)for awhile now and no luck all this time, so we decided to get serious about TTC.
So this is my first time charting and very confused about my chart and what to look for, I tried OPK on oct 5th to 7th and tested every evening @ 8pm and no positive I am a bit concerned. Did i miss the surge or what? Any advise would be great :shrug:
THANKS so much

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31533d

I would say you missed your surge, yeah! All that matters if ovulation, right? :hugs: I'll add your chart to the first page!

You know if you take a BCP pill to confuse your body into starting a new cycle how long after you take it should it work? I took it for 6 days from CD88-CD93 had spotting from CD89-CD93 thats wierd :wacko: the spotting I had previous to this was 12 days before that for 4 days still not had the :witch: and today will be the 3rd day since I took my last BCP and im sure last time I took it to regulate my cycle it started like a day or 2 afterwards??!! Any idea's girls xxxx

What days did you take the Soy, Sammie?

I took the soy on CDs 2 thru 6. Does that give you any extra info? I would love to hear your take on it! :)

You should ovulate between CD11 and CD16.. give or take a few days! :thumbup:

You know if you take a BCP pill to confuse your body into starting a new cycle how long after you take it should it work? I took it for 6 days from CD88-CD93 had spotting from CD89-CD93 thats wierd :wacko: the spotting I had previous to this was 12 days before that for 4 days still not had the :witch: and today will be the 3rd day since I took my last BCP and im sure last time I took it to regulate my cycle it started like a day or 2 afterwards??!! Any idea's girls xxxx

I think you're supposed to do it for like 7 days and expect AF within 2-5 days of the last pill... but I'm not sure! I mean, I took it for 5 days the last time and bled the next day... but this time I've spotted the entire time I've been taking it!

Last time I took it for 6 days and checked my chart from that cycle and it was excatly 2 days after I had light flow but not this time xxxx

That's bizarre, Dawn. That gyne appt can't get here soon enough!

Thanks! Now on CD14, we BD last night just in case, though I let DH think it was his idea :winkwink: , so hopefully it won't be too much longer....

I am a bit worried that I won't get pg before what would have been our angel's 1st bday comes around in Dec. Either way, my rather well meaning but insensitive mother has us all booked for a family cruise, so I am not sure I will make it to a church to light a candle for her. Seems like my mom can't understand that it is a sad time for me...

Thanks! Now on CD14, we BD last night just in case, though I let DH think it was his idea :winkwink: , so hopefully it won't be too much longer....

I am a bit worried that I won't get pg before what would have been our angel's 1st bday comes around in Dec. Either way, my rather well meaning but insensitive mother has us all booked for a family cruise, so I am not sure I will make it to a church to light a candle for her. Seems like my mom can't understand that it is a sad time for me...

Regardless, you WILL make it to a church to light a candle. Every cruise ship that I know of has a chapel! :hugs:

Good luck to the new ladies:flower:

Joy- you are not out until the :witch: shows her face. FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->