TTCAL Chart Stalkers Anonymous Meeting

Hehe :sex: tonight after we ware out our daughter trick or treating hehe!

Yay for O ruskie!!!

Has anyone had super rubbery cm? Saturday I had a giant glob of ewcm and yesterday I had another giant glob but it was yellow/brown and almost felt like rubber cement:shrug:

^^ i've had that a couple times, but few weeks ago, never in the 2ww

i have a vid of my little one, i posted it in the PAL section, but if you girls want to see, i'll post it here too (i'm just soooo proud lol), but if you rather not, i'll respect it, obviously

I'd love to see, TB! I'm so happy for you! 13 weeks today!!! EEK! Happy 13 Weeks!

This thread has been quiet for a few days!!! Im waiting on af now this cycle was a mess failed ovulation at least once and only 6 dpo today with af due starting tom on =(

Hey guys,
Just checking. I am glad that my chart looks much more normal this time around, and today is 8DPO, which is one day longer than it lasted last cycle. So technically my AF is late today but still too early for a test. I am planning to test on Tues before my hubby leaves on a trip. Somehow even if I don't get AF between now and then I think it will still be too early. I am hoping and praying that this time works out!

Any thoughts on my chart? First month temping so am not really sure what to expect. :flower:

here it is (was 12+4 to be precise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAi1FIv2IAU

Well this morning's shift at work was very hard as the pregnant girl was there and she is showing loads already and she is moaning loads and I feel like smaking her round the face and telling her to grow the f up and enjoy being pregnant because she is so lucky not only is she pregnant which in itself is good and lucky but she is having twins also she told me she thinks she felt one move the other day :cry: :cry: I feel like such a bitch I am happy she is pregnant and would never ever wish harm to her or the babies cos thats not me I just wish she thought about things before she really says them and especially to me cos I never got to feel my babies and they should be in my arms now going to bed and if I hadnt mc'ed our first with hubby they would be in nursery and stuff now :cry: why does shit happen to me? Sorry Im moaning again just feeling a bit like the green eyed monster today :mrgreen: I will snap out of it soon I promise Im going to do everything I can to get a baby in my belly and hope it stays with everything I have xxxx

Thanks for sharing TB! He/she is adorable:D As for my rubbery cm I don't know what was up with that! I thought it was because maybe I was ovulating but the FS told me last Thursday that I was just about to o so who knows:shrug: I'm pretty certain I o'd this weekend so we will see how that goes.

Dawny:hugs: I have a friend who may be moving into my department and she is pregnant with twins as well... she is actually one day ahead of where I should be with my twins so it is hard for me as well. I'm kinda hoping she doesnt get the job in my dept... I feel awful thinking that way but its hard not to.

Wow this thread has slowed down of late.

How is everyone doing? I do try and keep looking in on you but with being in and out of hospital I don't seem to get the chance.

Tiny - that video is really cute but has it been slowed down? There was a really creepy voice on it lol

:hi: girls hope your all ok? Im having some wierd cm going on from my who ha looks clear like a snail trail do you reckon it could be ov? xxxx

Hi Vicki! This thread has definitely slowed down but that is good because it means most of us have graduated:thumbup: Hopefully the rest of us will soon.

Dawny- I think is sounds like classic ewcm... you better get to :sex:!!!

The thread slowed down because almost everyone has either graduated or no longer keeps up with the thread. Even I'm guilty of only checking it when there's a new post.

Tiny - that video is really cute but has it been slowed down? There was a really creepy voice on it lol
hahaha, yes, it's played on half speed, on full speed it's hard to make out something, before you can say "this is..." it's already gone.
i lol every time i hear the voices, esp from the doc and OH, they have such deeeep voices!
i've slowed the half speed version down more now, even better views, hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->