• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Ok ladies, I just broke POAS rule #1:
DON'T LOOK AT YOUR TEST PAST TIME LIMIT
And what do I see???? A line! Can someone tell me how to upload pics please?
I need opinions, good and bad...pleeease!

I am two weeks past d&C.........me and hubby have not been careful.....i just took a pregnancy test today and its still positive.......does anyone know how long before tests are negative?

Attachments

• newestjan.jpg
    newestjan.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 42
Ok ladies, I just broke POAS rule #1:
DON'T LOOK AT YOUR TEST PAST TIME LIMIT
And what do I see???? A line! Can someone tell me how to upload pics please?
I need opinions, good and bad...pleeease!

u can upload them by clicking on the managing attachments button at the bottom of the message

pichi I don't temp, no - I'm useless at remembering and I have erratic waking times so I didn't want to get into it, I know it would help though! We are meant to be being casual and just BDing whenever so I didn't want to get into temping, but I do OPKs so I at least have an idea :D

ReadynWaiting - yeah what mammaspath said! How long after the limit did you look at it?

mammaspath - have you been doing HPTs before this or is that the first one since DnC? Mine took about 8 days to get BFN. I'd have thought 2 weeks wasn't enough time to ovulate, then implant then get such a dark line but you never know - maybe try again in a few days and see if it's as dark? FX'd :D

Thanks for the help.
Ok so it dried like this as you can see but there is pink to the line. I know I shouldn't have looked again but it was there sitting when I came home for lunch. Give it to me straight up..good or bad!

Attachments

• stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 20
pichi I don't temp, no - I'm useless at remembering and I have erratic waking times so I didn't want to get into it, I know it would help though! We are meant to be being casual and just BDing whenever so I didn't want to get into temping, but I do OPKs so I at least have an idea :D

ReadynWaiting - yeah what mammaspath said! How long after the limit did you look at it?

mammaspath - have you been doing HPTs before this or is that the first one since DnC? Mine took about 8 days to get BFN. I'd have thought 2 weeks wasn't enough time to ovulate, then implant then get such a dark line but you never know - maybe try again in a few days and see if it's as dark? FX'd :D

i haven't done any hpt's till today......to be honest me ane hubby bd the day after d&C and everyday since....i didn't bleed at all after coming home from the procedure... i just feel still so tired and sick last couple of days......it's weird but maybe i just have alot of hormones hanging around. idk i have a checkup on the 9th.....will find out more info then but i just didn't get the test its still so dark.....immediately

i haven't done any hpt's till today......to be honest me ane hubby bd the day after d&C and everyday since....i didn't bleed at all after coming home from the procedure... i just feel still so tired and sick last couple of days......it's weird but maybe i just have alot of hormones hanging around. idk i have a checkup on the 9th.....will find out more info then but i just didn't get the test its still so dark.....immediately
What was your hcg at before the d&c?

i have no idea.....they didn't do a blood test as far as i know

I thought that was standard practice. Have you called your Dr office to see if they have it on file? I had blood taken 3 times in 2 days when I had my Ectopic.

I thought that was standard practice. Have you called your Dr office to see if they have it on file? I had blood taken 3 times in 2 days when I had my Ectopic.

I wonder if they take blood when you go in for the d&c. thats the only time they could have because they didn't when they did my ultrasound and we found out the baby was not growing and no hb

Mammaspath, I think it depends on your HCG levels. I had low levels (only 460 at 6 weeks, not sure what they were at 10 weeks) and it took 2 weeks to get a BFN, but if your levels were quite high it can take a while.

ReadynWaiting, I totally see that line :D I once had a second line on an old test and I wasn't preggo, but it was a super faint ghost of a line and was an obvious evap. Test tomorrow morning and see if a line comes up in the time limit. x x

aaargh just did another OPK when I got home from work and it was positive, I knew it would be, that's 3 in a row now! So not sure if I have ov'd yet or not. Stupid ovaries!

pichi good luck and enjoy the BDing :D

Thank you for the welcome keepingfaith! :flower:

Oooh auntylolo you don't have far to go! Are you feeling anything interesting happening yet? (Sorry, not exactly distracting you from the symptom spotting :haha: )

Thanks for that:dohh: well let's just say if I'm not pg, I need to see a doctor! I've had nausea, tingly boobs, needles stabbing my nipples, backache, cramps, pinching, leg ache, fatigue, bloating and hunger - not all at the same time mind you!

I wonder if they take blood when you go in for the d&c. thats the only time they could have because they didn't when they did my ultrasound and we found out the baby was not growing and no hb

I would definitely call your family dr as everything has to be sent to them (well within the Canadian Healthcare System) and they would have record of it all. Good luck!

Thanks for looking Sapphire! I'm grasping at straws right now that I know BUT it's nice to have hope. I will pick a frer up and try it tomorrow.

AuntyLolo that sounds really promising, yay! :D

Mammaspath it might be worth retesting in a few days and if it's still dark see the doctor just to get checked out and they might do a blood test for you? I never had a blood HCG test after my MMC either.

Readynwaiting I know they say never look after the time limit but wow that is a pink line - really hope you get a good result tomorrow! :thumbup:

I am two weeks past d&C.........me and hubby have not been careful.....i just took a pregnancy test today and its still positive.......does anyone know how long before tests are negative?

I started to m/c on Nov. 17th 2011 and my HCG level was still at 6 on Dec. 8th...At 6 weeks is was up to 10 thousand something...hopethat helps. GL

Thanks for the help.
Ok so it dried like this as you can see but there is pink to the line. I know I shouldn't have looked again but it was there sitting when I came home for lunch. Give it to me straight up..good or bad!

I hope thats a BFP and not an evap line..GL

AFM I went and had a baseline u/s to check follies and uterine lining...the results...Not good. :nope::nope: Only 2 follies the biggest measuring at 6 and my uterine lining only 3mm..:nope::dohh: UGH....That means my IUI is cancelled and we BD at home in hopes of getting a BFP...Prayers welcome..Thank you

sounds promising auntylolo fingers crossed for u :) xx welcome to the new ladies

This thread is gettin bigger each day xxx

Tryingfaith: you are in my thoughts and prayers. I have faith that you WILL get you bfp. FX'd for you love. Keep me posted. :hugs:

Tryingfaith I'm sending you positive vibes and lots of babydust. Good luck!

positive vibes tryingfor :) hope u get ur bfp soon lots n lots of baby dust for u xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->