• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

i'm hoping the whole 'fertile after mc' wives-tale is true. gunna catch that eggy!

Right there with you on the 'fertile after m/c' concept, sure hope it's true, keeping faith that it will happen soon.

i notice your angel grew wings December too :(

Hello ladies, can I come in? :flower:

I had medical management in December, so am still waiting for AF to appear. I've been a bit naughty though, and not waited a cycle before trying again :blush:

Hiya ladies can I join please ;)

Had a miscarriage new years eve at 7 weeks pregnant I'm hoping the fertile after mc helps me :) :) xxx

I hope we all get our bfp this month xxx

ReadynWaiting - how are you on holding on there? not long til test day :D

lomelly, just waiting for Ovulation to happen, man it's so frustrating, no idea when it'll happen either :( Has AF turned up yet?

sorry you're feeling under the weather tryingfaith, hope you feel better soon, xxxx

snowflakes - really hope January is a lucky time for you

:hugs: back to you Nitengale, when are you trying again?

Well I didn't manage to hold on, I tested this morning...BFN. I'm only 9dpo but its still disappointing to see the stark white strip.
I've been having twinges and pinching for a couple of days which could be anything but I couldn't stop myself from buying 6 tests and peeing on one. I have NO willpower!

i'm hoping the whole 'fertile after mc' wives-tale is true. gunna catch that eggy!

Welcome pichi...Im right there with you. I m/c in Nov. and hoping to catch that eggie.

Hello ladies, can I come in? :flower:

I had medical management in December, so am still waiting for AF to appear. I've been a bit naughty though, and not waited a cycle before trying again :blush:

Welcome Sapphire...lol. Like you I was naughty and didnt wait either. AF came Dec. 24 so I am hoping January is my month. Welcome.

Hiya ladies can I join please ;)

Had a miscarriage new years eve at 7 weeks pregnant I'm hoping the fertile after mc helps me :) :) xxx

I hope we all get our bfp this month xxx

Welcome Cherished...I hope we all get our BFPs this month also!!

Nitengale...Thinking of you.

welcome new ladies..Im NTNP this month im sick of poas and seeing faint ov lines...

waiting for AF to show her face after stopping my BC pills.. it's been a little over 2 days since I finished the last pill, and no sign of her yet. Was hoping for a regular period after stopping the pill! Guess we will see. How is everyone else doing?

Hello...im doing good have my u/s on Tues. to check follies and lining for IUI...this will be my 2nd IUI first one was a BFP but I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum at 6 weeks. Other than feeling a little under the weather I am super excited to be on the TTC train again:happydance:!!!!

:dust:

I had a blighted ovum too... so sorry for your loss xx but great positivity, getting right back into the chase again! I find it helps me keep my sanity :)
Also I have a nasty head cold!!!

Thanks for the welcome :D

Hi Nitengale, hope you're doing ok hun :hugs:

waiting for AF to show her face after stopping my BC pills.. it's been a little over 2 days since I finished the last pill, and no sign of her yet. Was hoping for a regular period after stopping the pill! Guess we will see. How is everyone else doing?

Hello...im doing good have my u/s on Tues. to check follies and lining for IUI...this will be my 2nd IUI first one was a BFP but I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum at 6 weeks. Other than feeling a little under the weather I am super excited to be on the TTC train again:happydance:!!!!

:dust:

I had a blighted ovum too... so sorry for your loss xx but great positivity, getting right back into the chase again! I find it helps me keep my sanity :)
Also I have a nasty head cold!!!

I had a blighted ovum as well. I had 4 scans, between 6 and 10 weeks before they made the diagnosis :wacko:

Good luck for your u/s today tryingfaith, fx for you x x

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Count me in as having a Blighted Ovum as well.

Hi ladies, mind if I join? Had a MMC end of June and haven't really tried since for various reasons, WTT was really depressing and I found it hard to come on BnB. I'm now 1 dpo and in the 2ww, so yay!

Already stressing that I haven't BD enough -we BD early morning CD 14 and CD 15 and got my first pos OPK CD 14, really hope I ov'd yesterday and not later! Had some good ewcm this cycle so thats good I guess :)

If I get a BFP this cycle it'll be almost on my angel's due date (17 Jan) and their due date will be my OHs birthday so hoping its an omen!

Good luck and baby dust ladies! x

I want to join! I had a d&c due to a blighted ovum on nov 18th (9 weeks) and I have already had AF and am just about to O again! I am hoping for a BFP around jan 18th!!!

Hi rebekah, so sorry for your loss :hugs: we are testing around the same time! Good luck! xx

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Count me in as having a Blighted Ovum as well.

Sorry to hear..:nope: Welcome to the board.

Hi ladies, mind if I join? Had a MMC end of June and haven't really tried since for various reasons, WTT was really depressing and I found it hard to come on BnB. I'm now 1 dpo and in the 2ww, so yay!

Already stressing that I haven't BD enough -we BD early morning CD 14 and CD 15 and got my first pos OPK CD 14, really hope I ov'd yesterday and not later! Had some good ewcm this cycle so thats good I guess :)

If I get a BFP this cycle it'll be almost on my angel's due date (17 Jan) and their due date will be my OHs birthday so hoping its an omen!

Good luck and baby dust ladies! x

I hope you catch that eggie....GL in your 2 WW..Welcome to the board.

I want to join! I had a d&c due to a blighted ovum on nov 18th (9 weeks) and I have already had AF and am just about to O again! I am hoping for a BFP around jan 18th!!!

I was 7 weeks on Nov. 17 thats when I m/c my BO...:nope: It seems we were close in weeks during this time...so sorry to hear. Welcome to the board.

:hugs: to all you ladies

my opks are in the post :happydance: lets get to baby making :blush:

took a test this afternoon to confirm MC and :bfn: so that's put my mind at ease

Is anyone close to testing yet? I need something to focus on while I wait:blush:

aaargh just did another OPK when I got home from work and it was positive, I knew it would be, that's 3 in a row now! So not sure if I have ov'd yet or not. Stupid ovaries!

pichi good luck and enjoy the BDing :D

Thank you for the welcome keepingfaith! :flower:

Oooh auntylolo you don't have far to go! Are you feeling anything interesting happening yet? (Sorry, not exactly distracting you from the symptom spotting :haha: )

do you temp? i find doing more than one thing helps pinpoint better :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->