Ttw and not sure what these symptoms mean. Help please

molliecollie

Reaction score
Hello,

My fertile days should of been between feb 26th and monday march 3rd, During this time i had a watery discharge and some slight cramping. Had sex every day from 24th feb.

On the 6th and 7th of march i had slight brownish red discharge only when i wiped and was only on those 2 days. I also had slight cramping and have been suffering headaches and just not feeling my self. Does anyone no what this could be? could it be inplantation bleeding?

I am due on my period next weekend. Hate having to wait to do a pregnancy test.

Really hoping i am pregnant. I suffered a missed miscarriage in january and my younger brother has just had a baby with his partner and my sister is trying for number 2. I just feel really left out and no one seems to bother with me as i dont have kids.

Sorry for the rant at the bottom am just feeling unhappy at the min and really want a baby. Help with the symptoms would be really helpful though.

Thank you

Well I hope you are hun but just gotta wait to take that test unfortunately! I get like this too and last month I had symptoms then it all went as AF came. Don't get your hopes up too high but also just try and be OK about it. Good luck hun xx

PS I meant that in a really nice way, I didn't mean you're not pregnant, you might well be! But try and not let your mind take you away with yourself, it is really hard if you get a bfn that's all I meant! Best of luck xxx

Thank you clucas 1988. I just hate the waiting. It just seems to drag. xxx

I know its so rubbish! And you start to symptom spot and wind yourself up! Really good luck, I hope its your time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->