• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Perky,
I want to not test until the cycle is complete... I don't want to get too hopeful and heartbroken at a BFN... I think I will wait it out and see what happens next Friday... Let's see if that actually happens..

Illa-look at your temp today!!! Woohooo!!! I totally get what you're saying about waiting. That's why I've been waiting but boy it's getting hard... I'm gonna be a game time decision tomorrow if I test early.

The woozy feeling passed but I'm having some sharp cramping pain on the left side of my pelvis literally right now. Owwwww.... hopefully that's the egg digging and implanting. Haha...

I know, I was shocked when I read the temperature this morning. I was felling hot last night, maybe that's why it's so high.. I don't know... hoping for the best!!

I wake up hot every night too for the past few days at midnight but I'm fine by 4am. It's so weird. I'm so hopeful for you too

I'm so excited for you ladies to test!! FX and lots of baby dust!!!

Wow, Purple! I love this :-D! All of the excitement is contagious in this group, lol. I'm headed home now to do pick a restaurant for my hubby's and my anniversary dinner on Saturday. It'll be a year on Monday! Where does the time go?!

Illa, that sounds like a great plan! And wowzers your temp did shoot up today!

Oh I get it!!! I honestly hated waiting to ovulate more than waiting to test!! You are not alone!!! I sat and planned and predicted and planned some more...

My miraculous symptoms went away and I'm back to hoping for more encouraging symptoms. I'm about to hop on the stepper.

I'm going to wait to test on Sunday. I'm too scared of that bfn.

Perkygal31 - My DH and I also just celebrated our 1 year. Congrats, isn't love grand! Peak fertile days on the weekend are great because you have more time to dtd and it's not like you have to get ready and out of the house for work. You may even be able to do it twice in one day!! Hope the DH is ready, lol!

Illa & Jolie, I really commend you for holding out to test. I couldn't do it. So I am doing the baby dance in my cubical at work for you girls!

PurplePear - I think you get a pass with not responding last night, lol. Your symptoms sound wonderful. So happy for you, is DH acting any differently? or does he also feel like it is all surreal?

So, I caved and tested again today using a FRER. for some weird reason my tests in the afternoon are more clear?

Here is my FRER, what do you think? The box says even if the line is faint it is still positive? That popped up right away, less than 5 mins. I am not believing it because I am scared it isn't real?!?!

10dpo FRER.jpg

Perkygal31 - My DH and I also just celebrated our 1 year. Congrats, isn't love grand! Peak fertile days on the weekend are great because you have more time to dtd and it's not like you have to get ready and out of the house for work. You may even be able to do it twice in one day!! Hope the DH is ready, lol!

Illa & Jolie, I really commend you for holding out to test. I couldn't do it. So I am doing the baby dance in my cubical at work for you girls!

PurplePear - I think you get a pass with not responding last night, lol. Your symptoms sound wonderful. So happy for you, is DH acting any differently? or does he also feel like it is all surreal?

So, I caved and tested again today using a FRER. for some weird reason my tests in the afternoon are more clear?

Here is my FRER, what do you think? The box says even if the line is faint it is still positive? That popped up right away, less than 5 mins. I am not believing it because I am scared it isn't real?!?!

View attachment 974219

Ttc that is def a positive test!! My first tests were all very faint I'm dpo12 today and it's finally almost there in darkness. The reason i got the digital was because it was so light and I wanted a word lol.

The dh is being very sweet, he is not an excitable person but you can see he is looking forward to it. His mom wrote me it will be her first grandchild, and my mom sent me pictures of scrapbook stuff she went and bought today lol

Is your test a 25sensitivty? If it is and u see something then a digital would definitely pick it up

The joie how are you feeling today? Still holding strong on testing??

Ttc did you retest this am?? How are you feeling??

Woke up today to temp and was having dull cramps.

DIDNT TEST!!
My logic is over taking my want to test. If I implanted yesterday it will be a few days before the hcg is high enough to test. I don't want to be disappointed.

This morning I almost gagged brushing my teeth. I also had a hard time packing my lunch bc of some food aversion! I didn't pack a cupcake bc I felt woozy when I thought of eating it. That's not like me at all.

Fell asleep last night at 930 again. But I'm still thinking daylight savings is messing with me. I dunno what all these mean!!! Arghhhhh

Those symptoms are sounding very promising!! I'm sitting here all excited for your test!! Not going to lie I was hoping you had tested this am lol

I couldn't believe I didn't either to be honest. I was sure I was going to waiver but I talked it over with myself... and logical me won. Impulsive me usually wins when shopping....

TTC: That defintely looks like a positive test. Congratulations, and keeping my FXed that it gets darker in the up coming days!!!!!

Perky: I am with Joie, I hated waiting to ovulate more than the tww.

Purple: Your DH and your family is very sweet, I bet they are super duper excited about all this

Joie: Yay for not testing... just 2 more days :D

Hey ladies! Is this the fertile thread or what :-D?! Wouldn't it be phenomenal if we all got BFPs over the next few weeks?!

TTC: wow, that totally looks like a positive to me too! Evidenced by the light staining on the earlier stick tests you took, the trigger hormones should be long gone by now, right?! Wow!!! FXed that it continues to get dark from here on out. How many days post ovulation are you again?

Purple: I LOVE that hubby and your family are super excited. Argh! I know everyone wants a healthy baby but out of curiosity do you know if you all want a boy or a girl? Either way, who cares, you're pregnant and that's all that matters hah. These are my random "not-pregnant-yet=whiling-away-my-time-in-the-thick-of-POW (pre-ovulation wait)"

Joie: My anticipation for you is so crazy, I can only imagine how you feel! Those symptoms sound really really promising! I like your rationale about timing of implantation and the expectant time before your hormone levels are high enough to test. Sunday is less than 48 hours away ;-). Any plans this weekend? I was reading in the Impatient Woman book that distractions are totally key for the TWW. Also, you're POW researching and planning was fruitful because you found out exactly when you ovulated! I'm hoping to do the same!

Illa how is your TWW going? Are you hanging in there? Any plans this weekend?

Good Morning Ladies,

I am on the west coast so I am always a little late in the mornings to the thread! TGIF, for realzzzz!

Purple - I am not sure if it is a 25sensativity? I know it is an FRER and that is about it. That is super cute about your Mom and Mom-in-law. It will be my mom's first grandbaby too so she is super excited, although she is actually pretty calm when I sent her the pic last night as she told me not to tell anyone yet.

Joie - Those symptoms sound good... I can't believe you haven't tested yet. I seriously cannot wait until you do, super excited for you! Any big plans this weekend, are you cooking/baking?

Perky - Any updates?

I am feeling good, got up early and went to spin class. I did notice it is a bit harder for me to keep up and get winded super easy when I am usually front of class. So that was weird. But other than that I feel great, no other signs of anything.

I haven't tested today yet because my morning test aren't as good as my afternoon tests so i am going to test around 330pm my time and see what happens.

I did, however, test last night using cb because I am super addicted to POAS and couldn't control myself! Here is the result from last night. I will send along another one later!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and cannot wait to hear all the updates!!

10dpo_PM.jpg

Perky- no real plans for the weekend yet. Kind of relax and maybe some fall cleaning. We always grocery shop and meal prep on the weekends- not sure what we are making yet though.
It was sooooo hard to not test today. I stared at it as it's sitting on my counter in the bathroom. No regrets though!!

TTC that's good that you're able to still do your class. I know how much you love it. I have a stash of pregnancy tests too bc I am a POAS addict too. This resistance to test is actually detox and part of a 12 step program. Last month I was out of control!! Haha....

I agree. Having all of us get a BFP would be amazing... and I have no doubt that in a few weeks we will all be there. Regardless of how long it takes- I'm in in for the long haul!

Was kind of feeling pessimistic this afternoon. Just got to the gym to do my usual 5-6 mile run and started cramping around mile 4. So now I'm just walking. I don't want my husband to get suspicious but I don't want to mess anything up in there just in case the lil egg is trying to hold on for dear life!

CM is back to being copious this evening too.

Otherwise everything is the same... the cramping while running freaked me out a bit!!

Perky, did you decide where you are going for your anniversary?
TTC, did you test this evening?
Purple, how are you feeling? Any more new symptoms?

Afm, nothing much just feel very tired. My temperatures seem all over the place, not sure what to make of it. No plans for weekend, just relaxing.
Hope all you girls have a good weekend.

joie - I think it is better to be safe than sorry! But cramping while running a mileage you are used to running is a great sign. Yeay for the CM too!

Illa - I did test..

The little bugger seems to be hanging on... Joie, I hope we can compare tests on Monday.

11dpo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"