• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Thanks purple, we will see what happens. It's great to hear that you are having the symptoms. When do you go see a doctor?

My doctor doesn't want to see me. I'm to pick up a referral to an obgyn Tuesday and wait for that appointment so sometime before my bloodwork and us that is due week 12

Went on an impromptu house hunting trip today. I am exhausted!!!
Boobs are still very sore.
I'm very emotional and almost cried when DH kept interrupting my second attempt to test today. Every time I would go upstairs he'd be like "what are you doing?!"
I don't want to tell him I'm testing!!! Arghhhhhhh... so I didn't test again tonight like I was going to bc every time I could do a urine hold he burst my bubble!!!

Perky- I did ovulate late- cd 16 instead of 14. I typically start opk's at 10 dpo. And do twice a day about 2 days before my predicted ovulation day. Good luck!!! I'm gonna be crossing my fingers for you!!! I am going to try Mucinex to help with CM. It's weird- my pre ovulation CM has been less than my post ovulation CM!! I think I'm reversed. Mucinex is supposed to thin your CM... can't hurt!!

Purple- yay to being officially "late"!!!

Hang in there Joie, tomorrow is a new day. Fingers crossed for you.

Guys... my temp was up this morning. So I busted out the FRER and a cheapie and I swear there is something there very faint but in person, it's even darker!!!! Also kudos to the ic as it's darker on it than the FRER. These are the @home brand from Amazon. I'm 10-11 dpo and my hands are shaking as I'm writing this....please keep getting darker lil line!!!

I am in disbelief. I kept staring and at first I thought I was losing my mind bc there can't be a line there... I actually said to myself "you are seeing lines everywhere now" and then it dawned on me that I actually was!!

I already can't wait to test tomorrow.... I'm gonna test again at work later...

Attachments

• IMG_9405.jpg
    IMG_9405.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 16
Guys... my temp was up this morning. So I busted out the FRER and a cheapie and I swear there is something there very faint but in person, it's even darker!!!! Also kudos to the ic as it's darker on it than the FRER. These are the @home brand from Amazon. I'm 10-11 dpo and my hands are shaking as I'm writing this....please keep getting darker lil line!!!

I am in disbelief. I kept staring and at first I thought I was losing my mind bc there can't be a line there... I actually said to myself "you are seeing lines everywhere now" and then it dawned on me that I actually was!!

Omg!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I see them when I make the pic bigger!! You are not seeing things it's there!!! Congratulations can't wait to hear about it getting darker!!!!

One of the hardest things to photograph is a very very faint positive line when your hands are shaking. I just got up to look at it again. How am I going to be able to get back to sleep?!?! Argh!!!!

Omg!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I see them when I make the pic bigger!! You are not seeing things it's there!!! Congratulations can't wait to hear about it getting darker!!!!

Thank you!!!! I am so excited and in disbelief...

If you think getting back to sleep is bad your mind will be in disbelief thinking about it all day!! And yes it is hard to get a good pic of the line when it's that faint. Tells you that if we can see the faint line you are not seeing things lol this is so exciting we can go through this together!!

I am too!!!

I am also a believer in those cheapie sticks. I can't believe that lil thing picked up the hcg better than the expensive FRER.

I am so glad I have this forum- I want to wait till the line is darker to tell DH. I don't want to prematurely get him excited

Joie, this is so exciting! I definitely see a line..... Contrats, i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Perky, Happy Aniiversary! Hope you and your husband have an awesome day :D

TTC: How are you feeling?

Purple: How is morning sickness? is it getting worse, or in control?

Joie, this is so exciting! I definitely see a line..... Contrats, i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Thank you!!! I'm going to test again later this afternoon. Figure a once every 12 hour test till a digital gives me the official "pregnant" result :happydance:

Thank you!!! I'm going to test again later this afternoon. Figure a once every 12 hour test till a digital gives me the official "pregnant" result :happydance:

You had a perfect chart and all the text book symptoms: I'm so happy for you :D

I'm shocked. I really thought having the Mirena iud for 5 years would have messed me up. People were warning me actually... and so I feel so fortunate that month two was my lucky month. I am praying for the lines to keep darkening. I peed at like 7 am so I want to do a 6 hr hold to test again...

joie - I was thinking about you all weekend and couldn't wait to sign-on this morning! What great news for a Monday morning. I TOTALLY see it!! Mine was that faint too when I started testing! Looks like You are on your way!!

OMG, wouldn't it be amazing if we all were bump buddies too!

I agree and would wait until you do the digi to tell DH. Mine didn't believe me until he saw the word "Pregnant" for him to actually recognize it.

I am good, no symptoms.. Took this over the weekend just to be sure...

14dpo.jpg

joie - I was thinking about you all weekend and couldn't wait to sign-on this morning! What great news for a Monday morning. I TOTALLY see it!! Mine was that faint too when I started testing! Looks like You are on your way!!

OMG, wouldn't it be amazing if we all were bump buddies too!

I agree and would wait until you do the digi to tell DH. Mine didn't believe me until he saw the word "Pregnant" for him to actually recognize it.

I am good, no symptoms.. Took this over the weekend just to be sure...

View attachment 974705

I knew with how I was feeling yesterday there was NO way that's normal. My boobs were sore and sensitive and I wanted to cry about everything. I felt nuts. I have a bunch of digitals that I am going to burn through in the next few days. Hopefully it comes up tomorrow so I can tell him... I'm going to explode!!!

The waiting process from that first BFP to seeing a heartbeat has to be a horrible one too. I'm already dreading that wait...

OMG, Thejoie!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Girl, that line is TOTALLY there. It's not even a squinter, lol. I can see it! Eeeeek! So happy for you! I felt like you had some pretty insane symptoms for it not to be positive. Argh!! I Can't wait to see the progression. Doing a happy dance for you over here! How do you feel now?

Also, TCC, Congratulations to you!!! What luck for you and Joie to potentially be bump buddies, hah. Along with Purple! Do you think you'll tell your families any time soon or wait on that?

I'm so happy for you girls! Your good news keeps the rest of us going. This is totally the lucky thread! I'm happy to be a part of it and share your joy from a distance.

Illa, thanks so much!!! It's been a great day! How is your day going? How are you feeling today?

Thanks guys!! I feel good- completely normal today except for the sore boobs.

Just did another IC and got another faint positive. Yay.
I believe the timeline is that by 8-10 weeks you can get a heartbeat.

I'm gonna wait a while to tell my family. Maybe around Christmas?
I'm pretty small so I don't think i could keep it secret for long.

Hi Perky,
I am good. Have had cramps since the weekend. Not sure what that means.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back