• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Hey Thejoie!
I am 25 and TTC #1! I am doing my first attempt in about 2 weeks. So far, I've been tracking af, taking some vitamins, and staying hydrated.

Hey Thejoie!
I am 25 and TTC #1! I am doing my first attempt in about 2 weeks. So far, I've been tracking af, taking some vitamins, and staying hydrated.

Hi!!! Welcome!!! It's such an exciting albeit stressful time!!

Hi 2Girls2Babies - Welcome to the wonderful world of TTC! It is a roller coaster so get ready!!! Exciting about your first attempt, are you doing IUI? Have you been tracking with OPKs so you know when you O?

Thank you both so much!

I am using an app called Ovia. It has been the best app, so far. A couple years ago, I was going to attempt TTC with my girlfriend. After months of tracking and preparing we split up due to differences.
Now, I am at it again. Trying to get my body ready.
My fiancé and I were going to both try AI from the same donor at the same time. Once one of us has BFP then the other is going to take a break and wait a bit to try again. (Her idea, not mine!) If it were my choice then we'd have children at the same time. I guess that's smart. We don't want to be too overwhelmed. I'm sort of hoping an "oops" happens and we both get a BFP at the same time. *fingers crossed*

We are going to attempt AI using instead cups. I hear those being the most effective method as you can keep it in for a period of time and it's not so messy either.

What are your thoughts?

Also, did I mention we just brought home 2 Golden Retriever puppies!? They are 12 weeks, and hyper little things!
We have our hands full!

It sounds like you have a good plan!! Congrats on the puppies!!

Im terrified of twins... two babies would be so hard!! Emotionally,time,financially... it scares me. I'm hoping to start with one and go from there haha!!!

I agree with you, two babies would be very difficult. Especially being new to all of this! It would be smart to stick with one at a time.

It sounds like you have a good plan!! Congrats on the puppies!!

Im terrified of twins... two babies would be so hard!! Emotionally,time,financially... it scares me. I'm hoping to start with one and go from there haha!!!

Purple, That was such a sweet way to tell your husband... how are you feeling?

Perky, I feel the exact same way, this group is just great and I love that we can come here and share things :D

TTC: Did you test today? keeping my FXed for you

Joie: How are you doing? your symptoms seem like a good sign.

2Girls: Welcome :D

I'm doing okay!! I was soooo close to testing today but talked myself out of it today.

I've noticed that I am having seriously a lot of creamy CM to the point where I am to throw on a pantyliner!! What the heck?! I'm feeling good. No usual symptoms this morning.

Guys- I feel pregnant. I can't believe that I'm saying this but I feel different... we had a meeting this morning and I went to a different clinic after and I am and this is definitely not a medical way of describing anything but I feel woozy. I hate breakfast and a snack and am well hydrated but every time I get up I feel woozy and almost lightheaded. Slightly nauseous.
Of course, if I'm wrong I'll be crushed and feel stupid. I hope I'm not getting sick instead but I definitely feel something different with my body....

Purple - Updates please on symptoms! How are you doing?

Joie - Those are great symptoms - good for you for not testing yet. I too am having a whole lotta CM.. I hope it means something!

Illa - How you doing?

Perky - If I didn't have the group I would just think I am going crazy as DH doesn't understand!

2Girls - Puppies! They are adorable, you def have your hands full!

AFM - I tested again last night and this morning. Does anyone know why my test last night would be darker than my test this morning with FMU? Anyway, Below is my picture, 10DPO and I feel like it is getting darker!

10dpo.jpg

Joie, Very proud of you for not testing.. your symptoms sound awesome. I know that feeling you are describing. I feel it to some degree as well.

TTC: Last night's was definitely a darker... not sure why it was lighter with the FMU.. Do you go in for testing soon?

AFM: I have been feeling very tired for the last couple of days.. I can sleep all day I am given the chance... had cramps for a couple of hours yesterday.. almost like what I get when I get my periods, but not as intense... not sure what this all means... I am 6 DPO with periods expected next Friday

TTC- that line is definitely darker!! That's so exciting! I definitely didn't have this much CM last month so I'm definitely hoping that's a thing...

Illa- I'm only one day ahead of you, my period is due Wednesday. I just want to get to 10dpo to test but I will probably test tomorrow with how I'm feeling today. I think the longer I wait the more hopeful I will be and if it is negative it will be a bigger fall into disappointment. If I get crushed tomorrow at least I can justify "it's still very very early..."

Thejoie- sounds promising! I will keep an eye out for your BFP. ;) Fingers crossed for you.

Thejoie, way to be strong! 3 more days (really 2 1/2 if you're really counting down, lol) to post ovulation day 10! FX that your symptoms pan out; they sound super promising!

Illa, will you be testing 10dpo or are you waiting till the end of your cycle first? FX for you too!

Purple: how do you feel today?

TTC, that line from last night definitely looks darker to me too! When are you supposed to go back in to see the doctor? Or once you're past the 10 day mark can you just do a pregnancy test at home on your own?

Also, girls, the FF app is pretty awesome! I mean I totally didn't even realize they have all of these fertility calculators and ovulation charts from real people on there! It's totally a gold mine of education! Also, I'm more than halfway through the Impatient Woman's Guide to getting pregnant book. Whiling away my pre-ovulation time ;-)

2much: I'm really really really hoping it's a BFP. I'm gonna be pretty sad if it isn't. Last month, I wasn't this this hopeful.

Perky- I forgot I wanted to re read that book!! If I'm not pregnant this time I will read it if AF gets here! Glad you're enjoying FF. It's definitely a keeper for me too

Hey sorry guys last night I Fell asleep super early. Yesterday my main symptom was cramping like af cramping. OB nurse told me it was normal.Today symptoms are through the roof!! Lower back pain like crazy, headaches still day 5 now my boobs hurt and my god my memory is horrible!! I mean put the dry oatmeal in the fridge and fridge stuff in cupboar. Also I realized that my stomach no longer tolerates oatmeal at 6am still feels surreal I figure I'll believe note when af day had passed lol

Ttc good luck that step is looking great! And I have had variety in my steps I'm still taking them in am to see it progress. The joie good luck for dpo 10 not going to lie I started testing around day 7 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->