• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

TTC I hope so too!!! Every time I see your BFP I feel warm and fuzzy inside!!! That line looks awesome. Definitely looks darker!!!

Ttc no new symptoms but nausra is starting to get stronger today coffee did not agree with me this morning turned into soda crackers lol

I agree with joie your line is getting darker! Very exciting!! I heard if your pregnant you get a positive opk read so since I like POAS I tried today and wow my line was two times darker than the test line lol I will admit I'm am addict and need help lol

Hi ladies! Happy Saturday :-D. I am up early to do some studying. Amidst all of this TTC i am studying. I figured it would be good to work on that during this POW.

Illa we have not decided yet what restaurant to go to, lol. We hope to pick one out today haha!! Thanks for asking.

Joie, 24 hrs to testing! I would count the cramps at 4miles abnormal for sure for you. Wise decision to slow it down just in case... fXed for you!

TTC, happy belated anniversary! What did you and hubs do for yours?

Purple: way to hang in there :-D! I heard the crackers help the nausea. And mny friends of mine also me tion "never havi an empty stomach". Trying to always keep something in your stomach so you dont feel as queasy apparently makes a difference? Rootin' for you all!

Also joie i think it's hilarious we are both up at 5 am eastern 4am central time hahah!!! Good morning!

Haha!! So true... I got up to temp and havent been able to get back to sleep yet. My elevated temp has caused me to be HOT at night which is definitely the opposite of me real life. You guys are talking to a girl who wears a sweater and a light jacket over it under her lab coat in JULY because air conditioning is too cold in the office! Haha.

Temp is awesome today.

I woke up at midnight hot and feeling off, almost a bit anxious.... it was weird.

Perky- I don't miss 5am study sessions. Boards are so stressful!!! Have fun going somewhere fabulous for dinner today and Happy Anniversary!!!

Joie I'm on edge for you over here I would of tested ten times by now your symptoms sound perfect your temp going up is a great sign!! Kudos to you for the week power!! Yay tomorrow morning for finding out!!

Hi girls,
Hope everyone is doing fine...
Perky, hope you have wonderful anniversary night with your husband. The gift sounds very cute and thoughtful, I am sure he would love it.
Purple, soda crackers are the way to go for nausea.... I know it's terrible when you feel nauseated, but I'm actually kind of jealous... Hehe...
TTC, It's getting darker and darker. When would you be late? I am very excited and happy for you...

Joie, I know I keep telling you to wait it out, but I was kind of hoping you would have caved in and tested.... I can't wait to see the results.... Keeping everything crossed for you.

Afm, my temperatures are low again so pretty bummed out by that... Oh well...

You're 7dpo and at a common time where there's an estrogen surge that causes the dip. I'm going to be hoping that tomorrow your temps are higher again!!

I'm starting to wonder if FF predicted my O day a day too soon? I had 2 days of +opk and a slow rise at first... it's possible that I actually ovulated on CD17 and today would only be 8dpo. I can't stop wondering and thinking about it.

I am going to start testing tomorrow and won't stop till something happens- either a BFP or AF...

I've been having headaches today and my right nipple is a bit sensitive. I'm hoping to at least get a very very faint line tomorrow... arghhhhh... I'm so impatient!!

Then I'm wondering do I tell hubby right away? Or do I wait till missed AF day in case it's a CP? I dunno yet... what do you guys think?

Just realized I bought the First Response RAPID Response instead of early response tests... checked Walgreens and they only have the curved handle ones which I reallllly don't want to get or the Walgreens brand "early response" which has a blue dye and I heard blue dye isn't as sensitive either.
Maybe this is a sign?!?!

Hope you got a test for tomorrow, thinking of you and fingers crossed....

10dpo. Big temp drop today. I didn't even want to waste the FRER... BFN on IC strip.

I'm sad. AF is due Tues-Wednesday.

I'm still having some right breast soreness but that's probably pre-AF soreness. I really feel like the combo of the two of those things puts me out this cycle. I will continue the strips until AF comes.

The joie I'm sorry to see the BFN but it is a cheap test and still super early! Likev you said yesterday this may only be your dpo 8 which would may a huge difference and the drop could be normal if that's the case! You know what a they say it's not over until the witch shows :) good luck I'm rooting for you!!

You're so right. Tomorrow's temps are going to be the determining factor. Hopefully it stays constant and doesn't completely plummet. I'm trying to be hopeful

Sorry to hear about the BFN Joie, but as purple mentioned you are not out till the witch shows

Thejoie, im so sorry about the bfn Today :-(. I remember how hard it was seeing that but do be encouraged. Everything Purple and Illa are saying is so true. I told you all about my girlfriend at work that tested everyday after dpo 8 or something like that and got a negative up until even the day before her period! I dont even think she used the cheap IC strips either! It was the day her period was supposedd to show up that the test was positive. So seriously you really are not out yet! Hang in there! Hugs to you! We are still in your camp :)!

Purple and Illa, how are you feeling this weekend? Well i hope?

Dinner last njght was awesome! We had a blast! Thanks for the well wishes. You all are sweet!

How soon do you all start checking? My cycle is 26 days and fertility friend is anticipating this weekend to be my fertile days.

I am glad your dinner and hike went well. It sounds just awesome.
I don't feel anything different, just cramps but I will be getting AF in a couple of days so it's probably that.
I would start around cd7 with your cycle, but if you want to start earlier it won't really hurt and I guess you would see a good progression. You may want to test multiple time close to o day

I'm happy your night went so well :) sometimes destressing and forgetting about it for a few helps us in the long run. :) I'm irregular so I started checking at day 12 and it usually fell on day 18 very short window only a half a day.

I'm feeling good, crazy tired by about five in the evening dh laughs at me for it. This morning was my first morning I had to take gravol because the nausea was too bad. My AF should of started yesterday so now I'm finally late :)

Illa cramps mean nothing! I'm having crazy ones which to me used to mean AF but I read up on it and even if pregnant you will still have them.

Thanks ladies for the tips! Ok, Just because I'm super new to this, I think I will start on cd7 then and test twice a day closer to Sunday. Purple, that's a really good point in that. Thejoie ovulated a little later too this cycle than cd14, so I'll plan to keep checking if I don't get a strong convincing line. Excited but nervous.

Purple, omgggg! I mean, your BFP was official before but a "late period" is super official, haha. Wonderful news! Also, lmbo at going to sleep at 5pm! That's totally pregnancy related haha! Way to hang in there :). Did the soda crackers help today at all with the nausea?

Illa, I agree with Purple. Who the heck knows what cramping means anymore lol. Fxed for you that AF stays away!!! Most women I talk to had no symptoms until after their missed period anyway :). I see your temp is holding steady nice and high which is nice! Mine started declining some days before AF, so your temps are promising I think!

Thanks purple, we will see what happens. It's great to hear that you are having the symptoms. When do you go see a doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->