• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Oh there is definitely color the joie! I've been reading up on evap lines all day and so when I got home to look and it's still pink just as thick as the test line not blotchy so I really don't know. Tomorrow am can't come soon enough!!!

Oh there is definitely color the joie! I've been reading up on evap lines all day and so when I got home to look and it's still pink just as thick as the test line not blotchy so I really don't know. Tomorrow am can't come soon enough!!!

I am excited and it's not my test!!! My stomach is in knots!!!

The nausea passed... felt great the rest of the night.

The human cupcakes were a hit!! I officially have a go to cupcake recipe! The dogs LOVED the pupcakes too. I will definitely make them again for them! It was SO easy!

Can't wait till tomorrow for updates from you ladies....

Attachments

• IMG_9378.jpg
    IMG_9378.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9376.jpg
    IMG_9376.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
Omg omg omg!!! I wasn't able to sleep nor could I hold my bladder longer than an hour and a half but I got my positive!! My urine was very clear so I want expecting much could barely see it on the cheap stick but clear blue has the plus!!! Here's a pic hoping you can see it in pic!! You are officially the first to know as I'm at work and dh is at home sound asleep. Any ideas on how I should tell him???

Attachments

• 20161109_024051_HDR-1.jpg
    20161109_024051_HDR-1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 18
Congrats Purple!!!! I checked this as soon as I woke up!!! Get him a "daddy basket?" With a onsie/book/fav sports team related baby item? Or something that says "worlds best dad?"

That's seriously amazing!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Keep updating us with how you're feeling please! I love our lil group..

Honestly I'm sitting here in a daze so in shock I'm having a hard time believing it but I guess after three positive tests it must be true lol

So I had to recheck digital because I felt my lines were too light lol so now it's digital positive hoping it sticks!!

Attachments

• 20161109_092751-1.jpg
    20161109_092751-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 12
Congrats of your BFP Purple!!!!
I am so happy for you... Wishing you a happy and Healthy 9 months :D
Let us know how you end up telling your husband? maybe put it the test in an envelope and leave it in the mailbox and get him to get the mail?

This is so exciting.... When are you going to the doctors to get it officially confirmed :D
Keep us updated.

Joie, Those cupcakes look awesome :D

TTC: did you test today? any darker than yesterday?

Perky: How are you doing?

Omg omg omg!!! I wasn't able to sleep nor could I hold my bladder longer than an hour and a half but I got my positive!! My urine was very clear so I want expecting much could barely see it on the cheap stick but clear blue has the plus!!! Here's a pic hoping you can see it in pic!! You are officially the first to know as I'm at work and dh is at home sound asleep. Any ideas on how I should tell him???

Purple OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW! I'm doing a happy dance for you right now! Total BFP!!! I'm shaking over here like it just happened to me! So proud of you lady and super excited for you! Our first BFP, eeek!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You ladies have such great ideas on how to tell hubby, I read online (was it on this thread?) where one girl's hubby asked for a beer and she brought it to him in a baby bottle tied with a ribbon, lol. I thought that was kind of cute and simple too. Purple what are your symptoms (other than shock and sheer bliss ;-) )? Is your bbt elevated? Do you feel like the charting helped give you clues at all? Are you really peeing like a racehorse already? So exciting!

Thejoie, those cupcakes look so yummy! I'm glad your boys loved them :). How do you feel today?

Illa, I feel ok thanks. AF officially started today, on CD26 right on schedule lol. So I'm kind of crampy otherwise, doing well :). How are you? I finally downloaded Fertility Friend. So I may consider using it to chart for this new cycle I just started. But I love pencil and paper though! I love paper in general and write in my personal journal daily, so I dunno if I can switch to digital just yet, sigh.

TTC how are you doing? Any updates?

Purple - best news to wake up to and start my day!! So happy for you and so excited to hear how you tell DH!! How many DPO are you?

Thejoie - the cupcakes look amazing and I would like one please! lol Pups are sooo cute, just sitting there waiting for the cupcake! How are you feeling today? Any symptoms?

AFM - still no crazy symptoms I am now 9dpo. and I have taken the cheapy HPT since 5dpo.

So the picture below the bottom one is this morning with FMU, I took two yesterday - one in with FMU and the second before bed and the top one is 5dpo at night. I may be clutching straws here but I see the faintest of faint lines - kinda hard to see in the picture. I will keep testing though, and I am hopefully b/c my resting heart rate has been steadily increasing. I am usually at 59 and this morning it was 75 so hopefully my heart is pumping blood to make a sticky bean!!

9dpo.jpg

TTC: I think I see faint lines on the bottom two sticks! They're squinters but I swear I can see them there whereas the top two I look negative to me! When next are you testing?

Perky, Sorry about the AF. I find that charting helped me understand my cycle, I kniw what you mean by pencil and paper, I am like that as well. If you like, you can always try and do both, inputting the temps in FF would just take a few seconds, that way you get to see what FF thinks as well...

TTC: I def. see a line... FXed that the line gets darker for you :D

Purple OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW! I'm doing a happy dance for you right now! Total BFP!!! I'm shaking over here like it just happened to me! So proud of you lady and super excited for you! Our first BFP, eeek!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You ladies have such great ideas on how to tell hubby, I read online (was it on this thread?) where one girl's hubby asked for a beer and she brought it to him in a baby bottle tied with a ribbon, lol. I thought that was kind of cute and simple too. Purple what are your symptoms (other than shock and sheer bliss ;-) )? Is your bbt elevated? Do you feel like the charting helped give you clues at all? Are you really peeing like a racehorse already? So exciting!

Yesterday I was today seems better for bathroom run. I have cramps which suck but I'm told it's normal but I have had them to some degree since my O. At around day four I started with the nausea, it doesn't stay long but it comes quick my mouth gets watery and it was accompanied w hit flashes. I was diagnosed with symptomatic PVCs in January but had them under control however this last week they were crazy. Only other symptom was three nights ago I was sewing and when I stood upright I got dizzy and nauseated and had to go to bed.

I had my big temp dip on day seven and yesterday my temp had climbed higher. I didn't temp today because i was at the hospital and I think I slept 2hrs all night because I kept thinking about everything.

One symptom I never had was sore breasts however I had a headache for four days up until yesterday.

Sorry for the novel lol

Thejoie, those cupcakes look so yummy! I'm glad your boys loved them :). How do you feel today?

Illa, I feel ok thanks. AF officially started today, on CD26 right on schedule lol. So I'm kind of crampy otherwise, doing well :). How are you? I finally downloaded Fertility Friend. So I may consider using it to chart for this new cycle I just started. But I love pencil and paper though! I love paper in general and write in my personal journal daily, so I dunno if I can switch to digital just yet, sigh.

TTC how are you doing? Any updates?

This was my first month trying with fertility friend and I would highly recommend it.

Ttc my first positive yesterday was dpo10 and it took over five min to get it even though it says 3min that's why I took three today dpo11 I'm not due for af until Saturday

Purple that is great news, I am two days behind you af expected on Monday. I was going to take a FRER tomorrow because it will be 10dpo and the cheapies I bought are 20miu, where as the FRER is 10miu so it should tell me something?! SO happy for you, how are you going to tell DH?!

Purple- I am soooooo excited and happy!!! I can't wait to hear how your tell DH! I would do the same thing- pee on every kind of stick available!!! Haha. I love to hear people symptoms prior so I can compare. Even tho EVERYONE reacts differently!!

TTC- I am SO bad with seeing lines but I see something really light on those!!! I am hoping that line gets darker!!! I'm hoping my breath and crossing my fingers for you!!

Perky- sorry about AF. I really like paper everything too, I still have a paper planner that I lug around everywhere with me. But FF has been so simple to use. I was a bit intimidated by it at first but the tutorial and FAQ were super helpful. I'm hooked now!

Illa- I see that your temp is creeping up again!! Yay!

I slept like garbage yesterday. I was hot and got up at like midnight and changed into shorts and a tank and was up for about a half hour. Then I got up to temp at 4am and was up for a lil again. My temp dipped yesterday and was back up today. I'm 6dpo now. No more nausea yet but I have a headache again... I ate/drank water/had tea with caffeine and it's still there so I dunno why it's still there. I did have a headache on/off last cycle too.

I'm getting soooo impatient to test. TRYING so hard to hold out as long as I can. Who knows how long I will make it.

I'm so excited by all the happens today!!

Thanks for the sympathy ladies :). I appreciate the support! I tell you, all of this good news with Purple's BFP and TTC's promising recent test is encouraging and so timely, lol. I haven't felt down one bit from all of the excitement I have for this group :-D! Just what the doctor ordered lol.

Purple, Thejoie, and Illa, you all have me sold on Fertility Friend! I'm going to work on transferring my data on there and maybe checking out the tutorial.

TTC: do keep us posted. FX the line darkens from here on out!

Thejoie: You are doing SO well not having tested yet! More stamina than I had lol. And your temps look awesome! All promising! Are you testing on 10 dpo? I'm sure it feels like forever. The TWW is a whole nother mental state, I tell you. There really should be a DSM IV psych diagnosis for it :-|. I hope your sleep tonight is more restful.

Purple, I agree with Thejoie, that your "novel" of symptoms and details is SUPER helpful. For our sanity (or maybe insanity rather lol) it's nice to compare symptoms :). Oh, and if I got a faint line like yours I wouldn't have slept at night either. Good luck the upcoming nine months! How did the doctor visit go today?

Sorry for my "novel" as well too ladies, lol!

Thank you everyone we are extremely excited :) DH came home and I gave him a box w a onesie I made when I got home tonight with a print out iron on I couldn't find anything with daddy on it. He was confused for a moment because on the weekend I told him I wouldn't know until this weekend. He was definitely happy :) now FX that this little bean sticks!

Attachments

• 20161109_181456-1.jpg
    20161109_181456-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
Thank you everyone we are extremely excited :) DH came home and I gave him a box w a onesie I made when I got home tonight with a print out iron on I couldn't find anything with daddy on it. He was confused for a moment because on the weekend I told him I wouldn't know until this weekend. He was definitely happy :) now FX that this little bean sticks!

Super cute!!!!! I love it!!

Having lots of creamy CM this evening- like LOTS!!!

Perky- I agree.. there needs to be a DSM diagnosis!!! This is so hard. I feel like I would be so disappointed with a negative and then be mad at myself. I want to wait to this weekend to give things time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->