• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Joie, this is so exciting! I definitely see a line..... Contrats, i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Your temps are still over your cover line though so that's good be something....when is AF due?

I'm going to be crossing my fingers for you!! You are waiting to test right?! You have more resolve than I did...

Thank you Joie, I am planning on... I just don't want to deal with a negative, would rather get the AF. But it is proving to be difficult as I just want to know one way or another, just so I can move on.

Thank you Joie, I am planning on... I just don't want to deal with a negative, would rather get the AF. But it is proving to be difficult as I just want to know one way or another, just so I can move on.

I felt the same way! It was so hard seeing the bfn yesterday but it was harder not knowing anything at all!!

I have clearblue digital at home but I just ordered the East @home pregnancy tests on Amazon. They are supposed to get here on Thurs. If I don't have AF by the time they arrive I may take one :D

I have clearblue digital at home but I just ordered the East @home pregnancy tests on Amazon. They are supposed to get here on Thurs. If I don't have AF by the time they arrive I may take one :D

I love those strips!! That's what I have and I saw that line better than I saw it on the FRER!! Fx Illa :thumbup:

This has been a lucky board!! Congrats ttc and joie! H&h 9 months! Nice to have some bump buddies :)

Today less nausea got hit when I got to work but was only a wave. Still having cramps but only intermittent and I have not had any spotting. Girl at work who's pregnant told me her nausea really started at six weeks I'm OK if it misses me lol

This has been a lucky board!! Congrats ttc and joie! H&h 9 months! Nice to have some bump buddies :)

Today less nausea got hit when I got to work but was only a wave. Still having cramps but only intermittent and I have not had any spotting. Girl at work who's pregnant told me her nausea really started at six weeks I'm OK if it misses me lol

Agreed!! I don't doubt that the rest will get their BFP in no time!!

I haven had the nausea super bad yet either. Headaches in the evening and cramps. Not looking forward to the nausea...

So I came home and took a digital and got a BFP again and it felt more real then. So I told DH!!! He was sooo excited!!! I can't keep a secret from him!

Attachments

• IMG_9426.jpg
    IMG_9426.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9422.jpg
    IMG_9422.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 10
That is so cute love the shirt! Congrats on the digital positive! Any symptoms are feeling the same?

Aww, yay! Congratulations, Thejoie! It's so nice to see that you knew your body, despite what the BFN this weekend was telling you. I love the shirt too btw! I bet DH did too, haha. So happy for you two! I'm bumping purple's question: any symptoms today? I totally want to know! I also love the idea of waiting till Christmas time to tell your families, I love this!!!

TTC how are you feeling today? Any updates? Did you tell DH or are you waiting to be officially late first?

Purple how are you feeling today?

Illa i echo Thejoie: do be encouraged. You are totally still in the game! I know exactly what you mean of the fear of the BFN. It's real! I'm going to wait until 11 dpo to test for this cycle I think... at least I'm going to try my hardest! If I can wait longer, I may go the stretch and see if I miss AF! But we shall see. I think it's a sign that we who haven't gotten a BFP yet are on this lucky thread ;-). I am counting all of these baby blessings as encouragement that we are all next! Warding off AF for you! Sending you nice happy baby thoughts :)!

My update: My temps for the last 2 days gave been really low. Not sure what that means. What do you all think? Could it be the pre-ovulation dip? It's kind of early though isn't it? Just in case I checked an opk last night and this morning :p. Both were identical faint lines, not strong like the control yet, so negative.

No major symptoms. Mild cramping before bed last night. Headaches on/off. Boobs are mildly sore. For the most part I feel completely normal.

I always make a sandwich for lunch and yesterday I was like.... ummm I shouldn't eat this!!!! I'm gonna miss deli meat. I know they say you can warm it up but I love cheese and mayo on there and that just doesn't sound appetizing.

I'm currently looking for a pregnancy app.

My update: excuse the tmi, but I am cd7 today and having creamy/lotion-like cm, so right on track I think? I was more dry/sticky on Sunday. My temps for the last 2 days gave been really low. Not sure what that means. What do you all think? Could it be the pre-ovulation dip? It's kind of early though isn't it? Just in case I checked an opk last night and this morning :p. Both were identical faint lines, not strong like the control yet, so negative.

Yup!! Sounds like it!!!
My temps definitely plummeted before ovulation!! It was crazy. Are you keeping your opk's lined up as a reference? I always had lots of creamy CM but never saw a copious amount of watery/Egg white (aka fertile) mucus so I got the Preseed. Just something to think about...

What's the brand on your opk's. I learned this cycle to use afternoon urine to catch the start of my surge.

Ok, cool! Thanks, Thejoie. I was just looking at your temps on your ovulation chart and noticed that yours did that too! So, I'm feeling good about that lol.

I use the Wondfo OPKs from amazon.

I'm glad you are feeling ok. As for a pregnancy app, my two gfs who have newborns really like the bump app. Apparently it educates you day by day on based on where you are in the pregnancy (kind of like FF I guess?) Thanks for the tips!

Joie: Love the T-shirt, I am very happy for you. Happy and Healthy nine months to you. Are you thinking of telling your family in a special way? Do share...
I know what you mean about the deli sandwiches, they are just so convenient, are you going to see a doctor soon?

Perky: Thank you for the encouragement. Trying to stay encouraged, but also mentally preparing myself for the AF, but I still think its going to blow when she shows up :(
It definitely looks like your are going to O soon... yay, keeping my fingers crossed :D and sending you tons of baby dust

I'm going to get in touch with an OB Gyne today. The Gyne I have been using left the practice and I would like to go with a smaller practice anyway. My friend gave me a recommendation and I'd love to try to see him.

Depending on that first appointment time we will tell our families.

I just downloaded the Bump!! I have like 4 that I'm "testing" for a while haha

Thejoie - Congrats! So excited for you! This is so exciting, has it hit you yet.. I also downloaded The Bump as well as like ten other apps, nothing really caught my attention where I was like oooo I have to have this app. They all kinda suck and don't really give a lot of information. It's like I have to dig through all of them for info that I am looking for. Go onto the Pregnant Chicken website, it is actually very entertaining as well as give you no BS information about pregnancy, i.e. do you poo on the table at delivery time.. lol...

PurplePear - I am hoping the nausea misses me too, I haven't felt anything yet. Anything else different you noticed? Have you told your work yet? I don't think I am telling till at least 12 weeks. They are going to freakkkkkk!!!

Perky - Looks like you are on your way... DH better be getting ready to do the BD!

Illa - What dpo are you? How much longer until you test.. I think you are the next one in our little group!! FX'ing for you!!

AFM - no new updates, I did tell DH as well as my immediate family. Everyone is super excited, it would technically be the first grandbaby in the family. No symptoms except the racing heart beat when I work out so I have been scaling back.

Does anyone know next steps? I feel like you spend all this time worrying about getting pregnancy, now I actually am. I have no idea what to do. I did the normal thing and found an OBGYN and made an appointment but i'm not seeing her until I am 8 weeks. So what do I do in between?!?! This is so weird, there is something growing inside of me but it is kinda like no one is worried because it is only 4 weeks... Anyone stop drinking coffee? I haven't.. That's probably my only vice I am keeping..

I just called the OB today to make an appointment.

Yea... doing nothing is hard!!
Caffeine is ok as long as you are under 200mg a day. So no super strong extra shots of espresso for me but I'm not stopping caffeine. I'd lose my mind.
I'm eliminating cold cuts and sushi (sad...)and the rest of the food items.

I did my first post positive pregnancy test workout today. Felt good!!!
Took some pictures of my belly pre-baby.... gonna be a great point of reference one day.

Joie - What did you do as your first post positive pregnancy test workout?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->