Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Officially based on my temps- I know I ovulated on the 16th so I'm 3 dpo today!!
I feel good!! I feel absolutely nothing different. I slept pretty well last night which I needed so badly. I was a bit low on sleep this week and it was exhausting.

Now I just sit and wait and wonder and try to kill time. It feels like forever. Fertility Friend moved out my period due date to a 28 day cycle, which I expected based on ovulating late. I am so grateful that I'm doing the opk's and temping because I wouldn't know. If I had just gone off my my tracker I would have stopped having sex Monday bc DH was gone Tuesday and Wednesday and I would have thought that we were out for this month... not knowing that I would have ovulated Thursday!!

Ugh.... I'm gonna start testing on 10dpo... which is in a week. Sigh....

I'm glad you got some rest this weekend, Thejoie. I took a nap on Saturday and we went to bed realty early last night, lol. So tired! Also, kudos to you for tracking your cycle using multiple methods. It totally gives me motivation to keep doing the same, just in case, lol: checking cm, temping, and checking OPKs. Did you decide on a type of cake for your husband yet? I cook much more than I bake too.

I cooked a roast this weekend and was happy it turned out well! Cooking's kind of my outlet :). Also, in effort to clean our diet up a bit, I prepared bok choy for the first time: I liked it, but hubby not so much lol.

Happy Monday all!

Hello Ladies,
Happy Monday to all!!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. FF finally gave me crosshairs so I am 3 DPO.
My back aching a lot, but I don;t know if that is from my UTI or not. I have also been feeling very moody... I know it's too early to get symptoms... Ahh.. hate this wait

Thank you for sharing the chart Perky. I just use FF and my tracker app to keep track of things, and it works nicely. Cooking is my outlet as well.. but just was not in the mood to make anything fancy this weekend. Maybe next one....

Perky, Purple, and TTC how are you all feeling? you guys must be nearing your test days :D Baby dust to all!!!

Perky- no!! I'm hoping to find some recipes today. I made deconstructed lasagna, salsa chicken and some grilled chicken this weekend. We always meal prep on Sundays. Makes it easier to eat healthy during the week.

Illa- yay!!! I use Fertility Friend too. I love how it makes it easy and so straight forward. I've learned a lot from the app itself!!

4dpo... feeling normal. I kind of have a dull headache which is a bit odd as there is no reason for me to have one. I slept great, am hydrated, ate a good breakfast. Still think it's too early to really feel anything pregnancy related. Good news- my temp is niiiice and high today! It gives me so much satisfaction to see that.

Hope you guys are hanging in there...

Good Morning Lovely Ladies! First, I am so happy to have you girls to come and talk to and share my experiences with. I don't sign in over the weekends, but am glad to be back today!

Perkygal31 - You are still in it and keep positive and focusing on yourself! DH sounds amazing, flowers and a love note.. Geez!! I am lucky if my DH opens the car door for me! lol No, he is great too! Just think, If you don't get the BFP, one more month alone with you and DH.

PurplePear - 7dpo is early girl! I am also a POAS addict so I feel your pain about the BFN, but af isn't here yet!!

Thejoie - I love all your helpful links, I have clicked on everyone of them and saved them in my favorites! you got 10dpo!! What is deconstructive Lasange?

Illa - Welcome to the TWW!!

AFM - I caved!! and started to fulfill my POAS craving. Sooo. I started testing out my trigger shot using OPKs. I had an Ovidrel trigger shot and IUI this cycle and trigger shots can give you a false positive, so wanted to see how long it will be in my system for. I started with OPKs on Saturday, 7dpt and have taken one every day which leads me to today at 9dpt. Forums say it takes 10dpt for it to be completely out of your system, however, of course everyone is different! Anywhooo, the line is supposed to be getting fainter each day and it isn't for me. It is holding strong which can mean that it is just taking a long a$$ time to get out of my system and if I take a HPT I will get a false positive. Either way, I am taking the HPT on Thursday which will be 12dpt/10dpo..

Here is what my OPKs look like.. Do you think the line is changing?

IMG_8617.jpg

The last one does look a bit lighter... hopefully it makes itself very evident soon!!

Deconstructed lasagna- well instead of making it and layering it with lasagna noodles, I get all the typical ingredients (I sub lean ground turkey...), add some veggies (mushrooms, green pappers, zucchini) and make it with Barilla protein penne noodles. I can control the carb to protein ratio a bit better this way! I just had it and it was amazing!! I love pasta I don't feel guilty about!!

I've been walking laps in between patients and I'm not sure if I'm just losing my mind or if I'm really feeling like a dull pelvic ache/cramp. It could be a million things... This is what drives me nuts in the TWW... I'm also still having a lot of creamy CM. Everything I read says it's supposed to dry out but it hasn't yet!! Hmmm...

Illa this wait feels forever long!! Only symptom is mild cramping but that can be anything lol

Question I temp but on day 7 I had a huge dip but the next day I came right back up I will try to attach a pic of my chart..

Attachments

• Capture+_2016-11-07-15-53-32.jpg
    Capture+_2016-11-07-15-53-32.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2
Purple: I've seen them on a bunch of charts I've been stalking... it's actually quite common. It happens when there's a secondary estrogen surge. Some call it an implantation dip but both pregnant and not pregnant charts have it sometimes...

I slept almost 10 hours last night!!! Holy cow. And if my dogs weren't barking- I would have slept more! I was pretty tired yesterday but I blamed it on daylight savings. I can't believe it...

5 dpo! Here we go! I must say time has been ok this week- I feel like next week will be rough with testing and staring at the strip looking for the bfp.

Alright, I gotta get up- vote, shop for hubby, and hit the gym.... I'm sure I'll be checking in a million times.

Hope you guys are doing well. Any new symptoms?!

Hi Ladies,
TTC, the last one does look a tad lighter... did you test today? I hope it leaves your system soon so you can test without hesitation.
Purple, as Joie mentioned I have seen it in both pregnant and non-pregnant chart. Let's hope its implantation dip!!!!
Joie, Its good that time is going by for you, it definetly makes the wait easier...

AFM: nothing new, but I have noticed that my temps are hovering the baseline (note that the earlier temps may not have been accurate as that week was when I couldn't sleep at all..), not sure what that means :(

I hope that turns around for you Purple!

I am up and about and have a horrible headache. I'm supposed to go to the gym but who know how good that workout will be. I've been really focusing on my abs which sounds silly bc I'm about to get a huge belly but hopefully having a strong core will work in my favor.
Just got DH the coolest gift! It's called Fizzics- it's a thing that uses sound waves to make bottled and canned beer taste as if it's from a tap. I saw it on Sharktank and found it at Bedt Buy. My mom is coming over later and she made DH his favorite foods. It's really sweet how much my family loves my husband.

Good Morning! Happy Voting Day!

PurplePear - I have absolutely no symptoms either, I had some cramping but it went away. I don't think it necessarily means anything.

Thejoie- whoop whoop, go you on your 5dpo! I am 8dpo and feeling good. Nothing to report. I ditched the gym last night because I was super tired, so I went home and made my killer turkey chili, fell asleep on the couch at 830 and was in bed by 10! It was the perfect night. We love Sharktank that is our favorite show, lol I often buy things that I like from there or just google to see if they are successful stories now.

It makes a huge difference when family loved DH. My family hated my ex-H and practically took out the champagne when i said I was getting divorced. And before I officially started dating my now DH had to get the ok from mom and dad. Needless to say, they love him!

Illa - I did test today, but decided to stop with the OPKs and start with the Cheapies for HPT. I see the faintest of faint lines and not even going to bother to post because i doubt you will be able to see. Just going to keep testing until I get something.

TTC- I am sooooo hopeful for you!!!!

I feel a bit nauseous tonight. I've been baking all day and noticed all of a sudden, I'm nauseous... not terribly but definitely feeling off. Not sure if it's because the buttercream frosting I've eaten or if it's a real symptom but it's something...

Hi, Ladies! What a busy work week! Purple, TTc, and Thejoie, exciting and somewhat promising news! Keep us updated, we are rooting for you! Thejoie, that cake sounds awesome. It's sweet that your family loves him too :).

Illa, temps can be so finicky! Mine shot up 0.8 points yesterday at 4:30 am (time I always check it). idk what that means either but today it's at baseline so I really don't know.

AF is due Thursday for me, my tests this weekend were negative and I think AF may be starting so, I may be out for this cycle ladies. I'm excited about starting fresh and anew for the next cycle with all of my insight and knowledge. If AF doesn't show up Thursday, I'll test again on Friday :). Well wishes to you all! Come on group BFP!!!

temps are definitely finicky... it can be so many things!!

Perky- I'm keeping my Fx for you! I think that there are so many benefits to temping and opk's together and starting a fresh cycle will help you tremendously!! But I hope we don't have to come to that!!

Great attitude Perky! and the roller coaster continues, but still FX'ed for you this cycle..

Until tomorrow, hopefully more shall be revealed!

Sorry for delay in writing today has been of extreme emotion :s I tested this am but after a minute gave up looking at it because it felt like my eyes were playing the I think I see a line so I put it down depressed and went and had breakfast. After breakfast when I went to go shower I realized the test was still on the counter.. this is what it showed but as I said I put it down after a min or two because of the discouragement. I've been telling myself all day it's probably an evap line and tonight I'm on call at the hospital so i brought another test with me plus a clear blue that is more sensitive to try out.. here is a pick of this am's test.

Attachments

• Message_1478611447577-1.jpg
    Message_1478611447577-1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 14
I SEE COLOR IN THAT LINE!!!! OMG!!!!! omg omg!!!!!!!!

Purple- I just got the chills!!!! I am soooo hoping that's a real line!!! I can't wait to get an update tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->