Turtles help please!

twinklestar25

Reaction score
I've brought the sewer head quarters and believe it's the mini figures that go with it, I've also brought normal size figures before I got the head quarters. I don't know what to do, do they need both if the bigger figures can't be used with the head quarters set, should I get another set that the other figures can be used with, do they really need 2 of the same figure in different sizes etc some talk etc but don't think they are little for the head quarters.

Sorry if it's a bit rambled that's a bit how I'm feeling! What turtle bits have people brought for there boys? Mine is 5 and it's his favourite thing at the moment, that and Mario. Hope someone can help! Thanks x

Do you mean the half shell heroes one? I'm not sure if the larger figures will fit on the different levels, if they will then I don't think it will be a problem. If they won't then you might want a couple more little figures to go in it. I'm not sure I would bother getting a playset for the bigger ones as well though.
My 5 and 2 year old really love the little figures, so much I've got the 2 year old his own set of them this year. I've got a big playset, but I'm just going to let them use the little figures in that

I have bought my lo the half shell figures to go with the sewer hq however he is getting two of the battle shell figures and the head popping raphael but he play with those separate.
Can you try and exchange the bigger figures for the half shell ones.

Thanks yes it's the half shell heros it's come now and I can see the figures I was thinking of would not fit. I've brought a few mini figures and am due to collect some of the half shell ones with the vehicles from Argos today. Think I'll get a few more baddies then should be plenty as I also got the shredder car and the shell raiser car- currently good prices on Amazon. Thanks for the help, I'll probably keep the bigger figures and he can play separate with those like u say :)

Thanks yes it's the half shell heros it's come now and I can see the figures I was thinking of would not fit. I've brought a few mini figures and am due to collect some of the half shell ones with the vehicles from Argos today. Think I'll get a few more baddies then should be plenty as I also got the shredder car and the shell raiser car- currently good prices on Amazon. Thanks for the help, I'll probably keep the bigger figures and he can play separate with those like u say :)

i have bought my lo the half shell shellraiser and shredder car too aswell as mikey and donatello with veichles and some of the figure packs. can't wait to give him them as every time the advert comes on he gets so excited haha!

seems popular this year :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"